Daily reminder that you are only aesthetic if you are strong relative to your bodyweight...

Daily reminder that you are only aesthetic if you are strong relative to your bodyweight. Post body pics if you can do 5 reps with good form of the following:

125% of body weight for incline bench press
50% of body weight for weighted chin-ups
85% of bodyweight for strict OHP
65% of bodyweight for bicep curls

If you at least meet these criteria, congratulations. You have the aesthetics of a greek god. Otherwise you need to lift harder faggot.

He's right

Strength relative to bodyweight is the best criteria for aesthetics

Sick post man, totally agree.
If Jeff Seid could only bench press 65 lbs, he would totally be unaesthetic.

That's standard fare. Anyone who doesn't agree with that is dumb. That's why I can't stand those fat ass power lifters. It should be about athleticism, not just pure strength. What's the point of dead lifting 700 pounds if you can't even get up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing?

>65% of bodyweight for bicep curls

Get the fuck out of my board right now.

>you are only aesthetic if you are strong relative to your bodyweight
>you are only aesthetic if you are strong
Fuck off permabulking manlet

>bicep curls
>bicep

>missing the point this hard

50kg bicep curls, ofc, faggot

found the fat powerlifters

>implying strong big biceps aren't crucial to a good physique

this anti-curling meme has gone too far.

big biceps make you look like a gorilla. it's a meme muscle that doesn't mean much compared to triceps, deltoids or the forearm.

>being this 5'5"

yeah tinytrip looked like shit. look at those twig 14 inch arms. he needs atleast 4 more inches on em to look good

>65% of bodyweight for bicep curls

i got triggered hard, how can you do 65% of your bw as bicep curls and only 50% of bw in weighted chin ups

ITT DYELs making excuses.
No one cares about your 73.5kg bench
>muh muh power to weight ratio
Fuck off

Too much or too little for you?

Aesthetics concerns your visual appearance

It's literally why it's called aesthetics, why complicate this shit?

shut the fuck up you 5'9 subhuman faggot

Pretty sure it means 150% of body weight. Body weight + 50% in extra weight

>bicep curls
>65%

dumbell curls or barbell curls? Because if you expect me to do 104 lb dumbell curls at 160 nigga you are out of your goddamn mind.

I diddy 455 though, which is pretty fucking good for my height and weight.

5'9 is the ideal height

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALCUMICATE THIS

it's still low for 65% bw bicep curls

So how much should I expect to weigh and lift at 6'5 to be aesthetic?

LMAO

you're never gonna be aesthetic unless you roid. you'd have to be like 240lbs and you'd still not look super big

>125% of body weight for incline bench press

>In general, the incline press places additional stimulation on the upper chest and deltoids, the decline press focuses on the lower chest, and the flat bench press stimulates the entire chest. The flat press is the most effective chest building exercise, and should be the focus of all chest workouts.

Why should I care about doing incline bench press?

So you skip leg day then?

Hercules is not impressed.

incline bench press focuses more on the upper chest, which gives you a more model-esque, angular chest rather than man boobs.

but by all means, do whatever chest exercise you want to do. this is just my opinion.

Relative strength is a metric used by manlets and DYELs

>implying a natty can focus on upper/lower pecs in any significant way

dyel pls go

have you lifted long enough on both chest exercises to know from experience? I lifted primarily bench press early in college then suffered a shoulder injury and had to quit lifting for a few months. When I recovered, I did only incline bench press for about a year. In pictures my chest looked significantly different from doing incline than when i did flat bench press.

post the pics buddy.

Aesthetic *literally* means how you look. Nothing else.

Keep trying to redefine words like a butthurt SJW male feminist, though

why would you switch to incline after a shoulder injury it's so much worse for you

ideal for considering suicide