Anyone else wipe their dick when they pee so that one drop of piss doesn't go on their undies?

Anyone else wipe their dick when they pee so that one drop of piss doesn't go on their undies?

duh

Shake your dick like everybody else, you cuck.

I just dab my dick at the top of my pants where I can't feel it on my dick/balls after I pull my underwear up.

i shower after peeing so, no, faggot

> not getting lucky bar slut of the day to lick your dick before putting it back in your pants

Veeky Forums has become a bunch of faggots and cucks nowadays

Time for a pee bib

I don't wear underwear

Kill yourself retard

I ask the guy beside me to suck it clean

I do, thank FUCK I really thought I was alone
How many men do this?

>men

my pee is basically just water so I dont care sometimes I just pee on my hands instead of washing them in the sink

I do this.
One time in hs we went to a wrasslin tournament to some shitty school where the stalls had no locks. I did this and as i pulled back part of the toilet paper was still stuck on my dick since it was really thin. Im uncut so my foreskin went right over it. I pulled it back and as i was trying to peel the paper out someone walked into the stall and i just reached forwward and pushed him out with my hands right as i was just touching my dick.
Needless to say i stopped doing this in public.

Press down on your gooch.

Guys how do you wipe your ass?
Do you stand up to do it, or do you do it while sitting?
Also, how do you use the paper seat covers? Do you punch the middle part out, or leave it in?

Fuck I hate when you shake for 4 god damn minutes and put back in your pants and it still fucking leaks in your jocks. Also 1 drop in your jocks and you feel fucking saturated.

I might be the only one but i go between the legs.
Anyone else? Its just so easy.

This. Shit saved my life.

i started going between the legs when i saw some girl wipe her ass on an ad.

never gone back.

I hope you're not wiping back to front, senpai.

i've learnt that mistake

desu do both and clean up both sides
if you wipe your mouth you don't only go left to right

I make sure to get it all by groping my dick from shaft to head 5 times, then I take 1 small slice of toilet paper and gently pat it on my head.

>not peeing in the shower

have to every time.. its a pain in the ass and only became necessary when I passed about 45 I think

I am a tall white man. I have average face features. How do I score at Asians foreign or domestic at my uni? They are everywhere here and usually keep to themselves

>"""""""""""""men""""""""""""""

Who else sits down when they pee?

I can't piss when other people are around my urinal, and sitting is comfy

find one you want and take her

Since you're the guy, you have to actually go talk with them like a normie and pretend you're interested.

i have no experience except through tinder was easy enough
and this is a
F I N
I
N
too

So why chink from this movie was not protesting/hit him/anything
?

If she way okay in this situation, he should atleast dump her.

because gooks are a race of literal manlet betas

If you faggots don't have a bidet, you are DISGUSTING.

Let's say you got a little shit on your hands, would you take a napkin and just smear a thin layer of shit all over your hand and call it a day? No, right?

Well NEWS FLASH you dirty piece of shit, that's exactly what you're doing.

>HURR DURR IT'S MY ASSHOLE, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DIRTY

Enjoy pic related you disgusting sub-human.

If you seriously don't flush out your asshole and gooch-hair to perfection, you deserve to get shot execution-style.

i want to take the time to type this out.

KILL YOURSELF

>2016
>not using wet toilet paper
nevergonna make it

Enjoy your second asshole.

>press up.

Faggots obvi never pressed gooch before

the human body is so amazing

I just wipe my dick on the urinal cake

I just wipe it on the guy next to me when I'm out in public & on your mom's asshole when I'm home

I actually do this

I pat the tip with toilet paper to keep it dry when I am done peeing. anyone who doesn't is literally walking around with pissed pants.

Fuck off fag im pretty sure if there was any real chance of this happening people would know.

I used to do that but I'd always get piss in my pants. I've tried, all at once, shaking my dick, squeezing the pee out, shaking again, clenching a few times, squeezing the pee, shaking it out, wiping the tip, spreading the tip, squeezing, and shaking, and there's STILL some shit that gets in my underpants somehow. When I use a square of TP to wipe up, everything is dry and fine. It's fucking weird man.