If Hitler won would lifting even be necessary when everybody looks like this?

If Hitler won would lifting even be necessary when everybody looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
fitness.gov/about-pcfsn/our-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like chad kroeger and avril lavigne.

brunettes > blondes

>would lifting even be necessary when everybody looks like this?

Yes. even if we were all exact clones with perfect faces a fit body will give you an advantage over your non lifting clones

>at club/bar down on a beach area in sydney last night
>every girl looks the exact same, dyed blonde hair with dark regrowth and a fuckload of makeup when obviously 5/10 facial features
>they all walk around as if they're 10/10s
>mfw all the guys there are commenting on how hot the girls are and lusting after these 5/10 clowns
>mfw I know they're ugly as fuck

This. Over the years I've noticed that alot of women prefer brown haired guys over blondes

Why would the population of bottle blondes change?

iktf

>tfw lifting made me way more critical of everyone else's appearance but did not raise my standards
Thank goodness, now I can proudly say that I go after 6/10s

Literally every sorority girl at every club in my college town

Yes, in Hitler's Germany they encouraged physical fitness and health...

There would be no room for pussy ass beta males

>walking around wherever
>see hightest breh-master girl with juicy hips and a fat ass
>she turns around for whatever reason
>has a face like a cherokee witch doctor
>boner instantly deflates

this happens pretty much every time i walk outside and it's start to actually make me irate when it happens, why do these girls with nice bodies have such ugly fuckin faces?

PAPERBAG

Got this same exact henley shirt. 10/10 very comfy bros.

lifting would be a state requirement.
Or everybody would really be into caveman-style hunting with spears and stuff making lifting kinda pointless.

Yes it would be more necessary because the more you lift the better than average you would look. You need something to make yourself stand out in the sea of chads

So what if everyone lifts, how do you "stand out" then?

So does the USA. Doesn't mean they were
>inb4 you show me state taken propaganda pictures of attractive Germans to prove they were fit

Well it's the same things with guys. Why do below average people lift? To try and even the playing field.
>FACE HEIGHT FRAME

What do you call that kind of bro shirt that Chad is wearing? Like some kind of combination of a polo and a V-neck t-shirt.

blond is the Chadiest hair color there is

See
No we fucking don't lmao.

If anything you could point out how we were more serious about physical fitness in school in the 50s, and what do you know- people were in better shape.

i want to lick his body no homo

Inaccurate,
we view beautiful people as such because they are rare.
In a world where full of 10/10 aesthetics, a new cycle of alpha would come across.
Since we have never lived in such a world, it's impossible to know what the new wave attractive would be.
If you look at Japan where everyone looks roughly the same, having green/blue eyes is enough to make girls want to jump you.

That's because blue and green eyes are inherently to superior to brown eyes. It has nothing to do with them being rare.

Brown eyes last longer retard, and yes it does have everything to do with them being rare.

Being 6'1" makes you very attractive in Japan because it's rare. In Scandinavia it's normal so nobody gives a fuck

yeah thats true, but im sort of glad that aesthetics / lifting is sort of the alpha of our life since that involves more dedication and work rather than pure luck unlike having certain genetic traits like eyes, so this way even the not 10/10 face people (which most of us are) sort of still has a chance

Again, this is because being tall is inherently superior to being short. It has nothing to do with it being rare.

In Scandinavia it still matters. Manlets are not as attractive as normal height men.

Man, nazis were asthetic as fuck. Why do they have to be so taboo?

>the state of Jon Snow

Hugo Boss designed their uniforms.

>If anything you could point out how we were more serious about physical fitness in school in the 50s, and what do you know- people were in better shape.

Relevant doco. Based JFK.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Typical Swede

Being 5'4" is also rare. It has jack shit to do with it rarity.

Is this post b8? Beauty standards would still be different and there would still be autistic virgins around posting on the internet about what if's.

Good thing Hitler didn't win tho :)

>Why do they have to be so taboo?
I'll give you 6,000,000 reasons why.

what does it matter, you wouldnt be there to see it

Wow user, I never knew that ever.
What a fascinating new piece of information.
Lean something everyday.
Everyday I come across a new and novel piece of information.
Never seen that exact post with that exact caption on Veeky Forums before.

>Good thing Hitler didn't win tho :)
yeah good thing

>eye color and height are inherently superior
Lel

>no we don't lmao
fitness.gov/about-pcfsn/our-history/
There are endless laws about encouraging physical fitness. Every president since Eisenhower has made a deal about it.

If you want an actually fit country look at Japan. Single digit obesity rates.

she looks like sky ferreira

the Germans did a pretty good job slaughtering millions of Europeans before the yanks intervened.

>implying there would be betas on the Hitlernet

Holocaust never happened

Wrong. Germany was fighting a war for Europe against the Bolsheviks who were not white. The Soviet government was not white. The red army was not white.

> fighting a war for Europe
You misspelled "Against"