Claims to be into a heathy lifestyle

>claims to be into a heathy lifestyle
>isnt vegan

Are you enjoying being 400 lbs animal murderers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eoF6w7R9oI
scientificamerican.com/article/do-plants-think-daniel-chamovitz/
lmgtfy.com/?q=carnivore teeth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread

>implying I don't eat both

Are you enjoying being a little self righteous malnourished beta pussy with glaring nutrient deficiencies?

say that to my face not online fucker and we'll see whose the real beta cuck

>implying almonds aren't 100% better protein sources then meat
colon cancer headed your way m8

>no legit nutritional organization is saying don't eat animal foods
>you can only be healthy if you're vegan!!1

Do you even micronutrients, bro?

That's because they're funded by the meat industry you blind cuck

not that guy, but at leasta please make sure that your almonds are properly activated before using them.

>why do you prefer to eat dumb herbivores instead of carnivores that will be your friend?

*tips tinfoil hat*

Dogs are carnivores. Do you want Fido to starve to death? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Check who funds the studies on diets you idiot. It's not so far fetched that large corporations like to pay for studies that protect their business

Cats are carnivores dogs are omnivorous dummy

Not saying I kill cows. I'd fucking take a shotie to one though for some good tenderloin. Throw some scraps to my dog for having my back.

>omnivores
>no teeth for plants

Dog is good too.

Cats are just true carnivores.

>claims muh health
>immediately starts with emotuonal appeals

Fuck yourself, hippie.

What does their teeth have anything to do? Dogs can eat more then meat retard

If hippies start with concrete studies then you would dismiss it as shillful propaganda. kys, meathead.

I work at a vet and one day a woman with a blue heeler like pic related dropped of her dog for surgery and she had a leg braced just like mad max.

I never got to share this with anyone before

teeth and eyes are indicators of an animals diet

i hate dogs and eat cows. i'd eat dog meat if it was in front of me

go back to china my man

I know that, but dogs teeth doesn't mean that they only eat meat. so by you pointing out their teeth, doesn't mean anything.

Yeah totally dude. All those health groups, governments, scientists, independent labs, journals, etc are all in a big conspiracy by the meat illuminati to hide the truth you learned in a netflix documentary made by a couple fringe cranks. It's not just researchers focusing on studying a particular nutrient or food going to the industry that supplies that nutrient or food for funding. I'm sure you know all about academia even though you haven't even managed to graduate high school.

Yes. Cows are bred for food. I wouldn't care if dogs were bred for food either. I'd love my pet. If I had a pet cow, I'd love it as well. Wouldn't have any compunction eating ANOTHER cow though.

Quick: Is there any reason not to filter the word "vegan" on Veeky Forums?

I want you to find studies that show the health risks of eating meat(studies that are ignored). Then I want you to find studies with respectable researchers that say eating meat is completely healthy for you and see who's behind those studies(these are studies that are used by the "mainstream media"). Then I want you to find a study that says that you shouldn't go vegan(studies that hardheaded people like you willfully ignore). Good luck with these task. I hope you end up enlightened, fat ass.

Sure, If you don't want to see post that warn you about a future filled with colon cancer because you kept eating meat.

Love is weakness. Enjoy never making it.

>implying I care about what I eat so long as it isn't tortured

M8 if we had polar bear and bald eagle farms I'd eat that shit too so long as they're properly treated.

and you murder plants

how is that any better?

>claims to have a moral high ground

I hope your not posting this from an electronic device made through effectively legal slave labour

> so long as it isn't tortureded
>long as they're properly treated

Is this faggot serious?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eoF6w7R9oI

>and you murder plants

>implying plants can feel pain
>implying plants have feeling
>implying plants are sentient beings

It's fine if you want to keep eating meat but don't defend your decision with retarded logic

Interestingly enough, our designation for specific species to be our livestock means we are ensuring the survival of their species as long as we exist as well

something we don't afford to 99% of the animals out there and their rapidly shrinking populations

they get all of the food they need and when it's time for them to die its relatively quick and painless (compared to getting eaten alive by a predator or withering away due to sickness or starvation)

so if you kill a cow in its sleep is it ok?

no pain, right?

>comparing "slave labor"(which isn't actual slave labor as those "slaves" are paid) to the death of sentient beings that don't have to die simply because you want to keep stuffing you're high cholesterol face

>implying plants feel pain

They do though. scientificamerican.com/article/do-plants-think-daniel-chamovitz/

I wasn't comparing them. I was saying if you support legal slaves by supporting a different murder industry who are you to go around saying you are morally superior to anyone else

>paid
Literally just paid so they can say they aren't slaves. It's a death sentence for them to quit or get fired. I bet you think the diamond industry is OK too because the "workers" that aren't killed for nit working hard enough are "paid"

Ok you cut out the pain aspect. Now let's go down the list. Is it a sentient being? Yes. If it knew you were going to kill it in its sleep will it feel sad? Yes. No killing it in its sleep is still not okay. Here's an alternative option. You can eat plants without worrying about wether it'll feel pain or not :D

Would it be okay if I kill you in your sleep just so I can eat? No it wouldn't. You see why you're retarded?

>Why love one but eat the other?

You're right. Why don't we eat dogs too? I'm down for eating dogs, personally.

Plants don't have a brain to feel fear and they also don't have CenteL nervous system so they can feel pain. Some plants do have abilities to defend themselves against attacks but almost all organism do.

When you eat plants instead of meat you're basically choosing the lesser evil. Yes plants are living organism but they don't feel pain or aren't sentient beings.

>claims to be vegan
>literally just a fat autistic neckbeard who uses a proxy to post the same retarded bait thread 500 times a day without getting permabanned

You keep using the word slave. I don't think you know what it means. Here's the definition.

Slave: a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

The people that you're referring to aren't property of anyone. They don't have to obey if they don't want to. They can quit any time.

The people in the diomand industry is something totally Different. They are true slaves. They can't quit or they'll get killed and they aren't paid. Stop over exaggerating you idiot.

Uh... hey buddy, nutrition isn't by field. I'm not qualified to read the literature in that amount of detail. Don't gratify yourself by implying I'm a pubmed warrior broscientist like you. I also never said meat was completely healthy, if you're going to build straw men you should at least put some effort into it. I'm merely pointing out that your style of argumentation and flat out rejection of scientific consensus in favor of some conspiracy theory is no different from those used by anti-vaxxers and climate change denialists. Stop being a Deepak Chopra airhead and do something about your delusions of persecution and your second option bias.

If I start a thread with hard data no one will believe me, better start with something retarded. In what fucking world does this make sense? I don't find myself on either side of the argument but you just made yourself look like a retard man.

Im a vegan and even I know how retarded that comparison is. What vegans should tell you instead is that why eat meat when you don't have to. Yes it's delicious but it's not completely healthy for you. You could easily cut it out if you're not a dick

>Claims to be a meat eater
>still a retard who doesn't get the message

How do you know that that specific user doesn't eat selectively free range meat? Emotional appeals don't make an argument. You can oppose the mistreatment of animals as well as eat meat.

The same reason I love my mother but eat your mother's pussy.

>stop over exaggerating
I'm really not you are just too much of a shitty person to realise that they are legal slaves
>slave labour
>someone who is coerced or inadequately rewarded

Diamond "workers" are paid food so by your definition not slaves. Congratulations on being such an evil human that you don't even recognise the horrendous things other humans are doing to each other.

go kill yourself

>MFW Korean

For some reason I can't reply. I'm trying to save some faggot animal life's but Veeky Forums thinks I'm spamming fucking hell lol

I've eaten dog before though. Nothing special. Meat is meat is meat

>Uh... hey buddy,

Why did you type that? Do you really talk like that IRL?

You're literally saying that you're to retarded to understand research papers. You don't have to be qualified to look at research papers m8 lol

When did I use a straw man argument?

Go ahead post your studies fuckboy. I'm willing to debate you

The term "free range" doesn't take back that an animal died to feed you. It's literally a meme phrase used to appeal to people that "care" about animals lol

Bait harder faggot

Because I cant buy dog meat at the fucking Jewel, you cunt.

Dude you're splitting hairs. You're in hardcore denial mode. Google how much the people that you're referring to make and compare that to what illegal diamond mine workers make.

Stop being a retard. How are you comparing the two?

Stay mad meathead.

What is a shotie? Do you mean a shotgun? If so that is an absurd choice to kill a bovinae critter

Sure and global warming is a conspiracy. Grow the fuck up meathead. If you don't think the meat and dairy industry pays politicians to lose regulations agains them then you are in denial.

>complains about splitting hairs
>precedes to split hairs

Just stop. First I never was saying they are equal I didn't even compare them I said that they are both morally wrong and implied that anyone who isn't morally pure shouldn't judge anyone on their morals.

Secondly you are the one that seems to be in denial and justifying your stance

>that guy who doesn't eat meat
top kek. humans evolved to eat meat. It is how we came to dominate the planet. eating meat despite the fact that we are physiologically weaker than most animals is a display of our intellectual dominance. by not eating meat your are admitting that you are not as intelligent and capable of procuring it for yourself and asserting your dominance over the common ape.

i pity you.
how sad it must be to live your whole life and never know your evolutionary worth.

i hope you enjoy scrounging around on the floor in search of leaves or grasses like a subhuman would.

>compared someone working in America to a slave in a illegal diamond mine
>Calls me a bad person for caring about animals

Dude how are you this dense and retarded? And you just keep arguing with me in a fit of rage.

If you're not comparing them then why did you bring up the diomand industry? You're literally comparing dietary alternatives to slavery.

How am In denial? You're saying that just because I told you that first and How is my stance not justifiable? You literally can't deny that eating animals is okay. You don't have to eat meat. You can live plants alone and you'll be a healthier individual. You'll also be genuinely morally superior.

>If it knew you were going to kill it in its sleep will it feel sad?
No it would not "feel sad" because it is an animal and would not understand the concept of not waking up tomorrow. Are you arguing against yourself?

>humans evolved to eat meat.

True we did. (It's also gave us a bigger brain by the way) but we don't have to eat meat anymore. That's one of the point of going vegan.

>by not eating meat your are admitting that you are not as intelligent and capable of procuring it for yourself and asserting your dominance over the common ape.

Stop with assertions. How would you show that you're not capable of getting meat? We both could get at a store lol

>how sad it must be to live your whole life and never know your evolutionary worth.

Hey Neanderthal, You can stop eating meat. You're not in survival mode anymore. Plants are in abundance.

>I hope you enjoy scrounging around on the floor in search of leaves or grasses like a subhuman would.

I hope you enjoy begging for money to pay for colon cancer like the filthy savage you are. You may as well be a nigger.

How do you know that? Do you enjoy making assumptions?

>America

kek

KEK

K-E-K

you are actually retarded. Those Asian made electronics are not made in America friend

>me. When you are morally corrupt who are you to act morally superior to anyone

>you. It's not even slavery I will keep using things made by forced workers and it's OK because they are "paid" *continues to justify the use of these things*

Literally all I said unless you are morally pure who are you to judge others based on morals an provided examples of how everyone is morally impure. I was arguing that the vegan "we are morally superior" argument is bullshit and should never be used

Also
>fit of rage
I am laughing out loud at you justifying yourself and generally having a good time

>2016
>vegan threads on a fitness board
Virgin Gains Goblin is back at it.

>Stop with assertions
Not asserting anything. No need to get all defensive.
>Hey Neanderthal, You can stop eating meat.
But by doing so, I'm giving up my place as the most dominant species on the planet. I'm stepping backwards in evolution.
>You may as well be a nigger.
Found the /pol/lock
lol
>getting fitness advice from /pol/

>Plants don't have a brain to feel fear
And animals don't have a soul to feel pain.

No, I'm a 185lb animal murderer.
And I enjoy it too, I've raised and slaughtered chickens and cows for years,
but damn it if I don't love my dog Rufus. If he were as meaty and dumb as a cow though, I think I might try him at one point.

>Are you enjoying being 400 lbs animal murderers?
Excuse me I am not 400lbs

>then
Your learning disability seems to state otherwise.

lmgtfy.com/?q=carnivore teeth

You're using the same stupid logic that vegetarians use to say we're herbivores.

'Cause cows are bros and dogs are worthless meat products.

>That's not the point
You can easily turn all their "scientific" arguments around on them

>Sure and global warming is a conspiracy.
Watch out guys, we got a professional crank magnet over here. Next you're gonna tell us about water fluoridation and the moon landing hoax. Gotta keep the sheeple in line, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>implying I care about an animals feelings

Call me an edge lord but meat is delicious and I dont care about the lives of livestock that has been bread for the sole purpose of being eaten.

Faggot are you still here I just got done eating, if you want to continue our pseudo-debate

>But by doing so, I'm giving up my place as the most dominant species on the planet. I'm stepping backwards in evolution

Literally zero sense. You can keep stop eating meat. You don't have to prove anything. We'll always be the dominant species

We had a sensible and polite vegan thread yesterday, with no shouting about murder, rape, attempts of fear mongering, or trying to trick people into believing veganism is a magic skinny pill.

Then we hit aussie time and this thread shows up.

Why are Aussie vegans, like Durian and freely, the biggest insufferable cunts?

Souls don't exist dummy

Leave Rufus alone, Cleetus!!