I want to lose 17 lbs in one month, I know i will look bad but I only want to look good in clothes

I want to lose 17 lbs in one month, I know i will look bad but I only want to look good in clothes

I started yesterday, haven't had anything in two days. I might go for one orange or one Apple tomorrow (if I got hungry, I don't feel any hunger currently)

I walk about three hours a few times a week.

I will start lifting and working out once I go back home in two months but for now I'm trying to cut

Will my plan work? Any tips or advices?

Info
5"2 127 lbs grill

yeah you might die but you have the 5% mentality and that's what it takes desu

lmao

DNP

Nice mom science

>eating almost nothing in a way that isn't controlled could be very bad for you
>mom science

OP just fucking be patient jesus christ

i bet it's you have to go to an event and you aren't really 127lbs cause ur a fat shit and have to not be a fat shit to fit into something

PROTEIN SPARING MODIFIED FAST

>Will my plan work? Any tips or advices?

Invent a time machine and go back 3 months.

Start lifting now; it'll help retain LBM (ie, keep your metabolism up) and prevent you from looking like a deflated balloon afterward.

In essence, stop being a girl.

>wants to lose weight
>hasnt eaten anything in 2 days
ur doing good work user. u should have a fruit or something tho

Lost about 25 pounds in one month
Went from 205 to 180.
I basically only ate once a day like a fat shit, and then smoked when I got hungry.
I'm 6'1 btw

this
81.9g lean protein daily
vitamins
fuck tons of water
you'll drop fast as fuck user

As a girl at 127lbs?

If you stop eating about 10lbs will be lost muscle, primarily in your ass and thighs... And the other 7lbs will be fat...

You'll have a flat awful butt and old lady legs

I do have an event but I really am 127lbs, it is fat for someone so short and with no muscle

My event is I'm seeing a guy I met on the Internet who had only seen my face, and i really super like him and think he's perfect but he makes fun of fat people all the time, people like Demi lovato not Meghan trainer and I really don't want to lose him just because I enjoy cheese cake way too much

I don't smoke but what did you eat?

I already don't have muscles, but I will start working out in about two months because I do want to look good naked

>thinking this is better than just not eating when she's just trying to lose weight
Shut up you stupid cock sluts.

If Ur female you need 1200kcal to not ruin yourself and if Ur a guy you need 1500kcal. Calculate your bmr then do cardio to burn more calories and weight train so that you lose significantly less muscle mass

>wat

If you read the sticky you would have read that starvation isnt a viable way to lose fat.

Ok I'll explain but not sure anyone cares

I met a guy on the Internet and were meeting next month, (he hates fat people so I feel self anxious and must lose the weight)

We are meeting next month for only a week (so no sex, or anything until we figure it out)

Currently we plan to meet after three months from then, and during those three months I will be working out/lifting for you know actually looking good

I ate really shitty food and as much as possible, just that i ate it once a day.

SS + 8 hour arm workout + GOMAD + 16 protein shakes (four scoops each)

>I met a guy on the Internet and were meeting next month,
>fatass only decide now to get in shape for someone else

Nooooooot gonna make it.

Yes I will
All of you lift for girls even if you won't admit it

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Not gonna make it yet again. If I did anything for girls, I would be putting the fat back on because I actually got laid when I was fat, and I'm not getting laid anymore. Do it for yourself and keep to it. You sound like you're just gonna abandon the moment he's not around.

you are fat, only fat girls take photos of their face only. dont be dumb, diet right

do meth. seriously. or a bunch of coke for a month. You'll get crazy workouts and you'll never wanna eat

post selfie senpai

Yeah it's why I'm trying to lose weight lol?

If you like this guy so much, why are you hiding yourself from him.

Imagne the disconnect as expectations vs reality in a months time,
Get a proper diet plan, and let this guy know the real you

lol maybe read the sticky lol

He won't like the real me

Lol

>he won't like the real me

just say that to yourself a few times then figure out what you just learned

PSMF

"guys I'm a girl help me"

You're not a girl, nice try. You just know that if you say you are you'll get more help. Go for a jog fatboy.

I wouldn't like a fatty either
My personality and face are fine

Genuis