Has being Veeky Forums ever stopped you from getting robbed

Last night I was at a mate's house until about 11oclock
>walking home
>half way there aboriginal saw me
>walking next to me asking where to get weed
>told him idk just walking home
>he kept asking to look in my bag cause he heard my laptop bumping around in my bag
>I told him it's just books with my homework in it
>that deterred the nigger from my bag
>he asked me to empty my pockets
>shit he's got a knife in his hand
>gave him my lighter said I don't have anything else
>he saw my phone and asked me to give it to him
>I said nah mate
>walked into my friends house who lived close
>told the abo I'm going home
>he walked off calling me a dirty cunt
>being Veeky Forums did not help me in this situation

Carry a firearm, dumbass.

Thanks americanon if I was in America he would have had a gun and just straight robbed me. Have fun with that mate I just gotta deal with smelly abos

You have a gun, they have a gun, its stalemate or death. You walked around completely unarmed like a moron thinking that nothing bad ever happens. Aboriginibbles aren't to blame. You are, for your neivity.

Should have created distance, sprayed him with mace, and then punched him while he was dazed. Then curbstomped him as a favor to taxpayers. So glad i live in america where i can murder anyone who tries to rob me.

No but being ugly has prevented me from being raped.

but nothing bad DID happen

Never been robbed. Been sexually assaulted from by roommate because I'm a huge beta though.
Also GF I got with to cope with that soon after forced me to have sex with her during our relationship and my dick was sore for days on end. Thank god it only lasted a little over a month on that.

That said, I'm not necessarily "Fit" just into cardio.
Also turned me off women completely and now exclusively into men, despite being assaulted by a man.

Not in this case. You almost lost your phone but that's about it. Doesn't mean it's always like that. See: liveleak knife robberies/killing.

Someone pulls a knife on you and it's one on one you might as well kill that fucker. A stab to the chest or gut while have your ripping out that dudes esophagus in a blind adrenaline induced rage ain't gonna do shit.

>laptop bumping around unsecured
>playing it off and not punching him immediately
>made your friend's house a new potential target
>you lost your lighter
0/10

Ahahahahaha

In Australia you'd serve AT LEAST 15 years for defending yourself in this way.

A man is behind bars because he killed a man who had broken into his house and was standing over his little girls bed. probably fapping/thinking about molesting her/ kidnapping her.

the intruder was made to be a victim and the father was a disgusting aggressive cunt, a la the media,

welcome to the nanny state.

underrated

Veeky Forums stopped my virginity from being taken; I'll tell you that for free.

>he has gun
>you unload into him before he can react because he is a dumb abo cunt

And THIS is why-- despite all the fatties and other retards-- America is still the best country in the world.

Are you telling me there isn't a law allowing any self defense in a situation like that? What the fuck Australia. I can't even fathom this being from Texas

there are so many different paths that encounter could go down. there can often be high inaccuracy when speculating new scenarios such as these. "if he does this i'll just do this" "and if he does that then i'll just go like this"

>being Veeky Forums did not help me in this situation

Well, I mean, he decided it was in his best interest to not attack you. Maybe being fit played a part in that.

We have no rights in Australia

Self defence is especially non-existent.

People here are so deluded into believing that they're SO LUCKY AND PRIVILEGED to be here, that they are complete cucks to the government and are completely submissive.

Involve minorities, the mentally ill, or women? You better lay down and start begging for forgiveness boy, you don't have half a leg to stand on.

we gave away all of our guns because a mentally ill retard opened fire on a bunch of people on some inbred island.

instead of teaching safety and protection we just said "yeah nah just give them in"

the criminals still have a fuck load of guns though.
This country sucks on the governments teet for everything, as long as you keep them enthralled with cheap materialistic indulgences they don't complain. The second you want some rights or freedom you become a criminal.

how could the media possibly spin that?

I was never going to visit australia, but now I can never be persuaded.

it didn't go the right way for him because of how op handled it. the criminal had to look at himself in that situation and too much unfamiliarity was discovered. when criminals draw knives on you they are flashing their shit to avoid the end result to begin with. "there will be no need to stab you if you do as i say" they feel comfortable ramping up the violence because for 1 they usually want to catch you off guard like how op was. and 2 they assume the position of authority through their physical stress and weapon drawn.

exact same lmao!

"A young indigenous father has been killed today inside a local home, -cut to scenes of the mans family hysterically crying and sobbing, saying he was a beautiful nice man who was misunderstood and tended to wander off-, the man responsible for his death -name, really misleading photo of the guy, probably with a beer in his hand in a tank top instead of the ones where he's holding his kids-, is currently being held at the police station and is cooperating with police questioning"

Nigga. Never, ever stick around. The police are terrible at actually solving 'crime'. The main reason shit like that happens because you think you are doing good by handing yourself in and explaining your side of the story.

A drunk bogan followed my m8 out from a pub, and kept following him for 6 blocks while he was walking home. My m8 stopped and asked what the fuck he wanted, guy pulled a knife and my m8 clobbered the fuck out of him. He then called the cops and an ambulance. He was charged with aggravated assault, kicked out of uni, and can't get a job anywhere because of his record. He ended up moving to Nepal or some bullshit 3rd world country.

i just got home from a night time jog.....i keep my hand on a pistol in my jacket pocket....can't trust nobody in these parts.

post details, i need something to fap to

The violent abo's are just fucking retarded m8. Years of huffing glue, petrol, spray paint etc. have literally turned their brains into mush. They could stab you without asking, or they could be told to look at the sky or something if you say the cops are there. There's no rhyme or reason. OP was just lucky.

Meh, sure.

Sitting on the couch and my roommates and brother were all drinking (Myself, 2 roommates, and brother).

The roommate that sexually assaulted me and myself are in the living together alone.

He and I are both bottoms so him coming onto me was kind of strange.

He started kissing me and feeling my body saying I'm very cute, etc, the entire duration for a good few minutes.

I keep saying I'm not very comfortable with the situation and say I'm going to go to bed.

But he says he's hard and wants to continue.

I say no, but he heads upstairs and into my room anyway.

I beg him not to but he unzips my pants, and begins to suck me off.

He says I taste sweet and by this point I'm practically ready to cry, and keep asking to stop.

By the time he stops, he looks a bit let down and heads back to his room, which is right next to mine.

I cried as soon as he was in his room.

I told my brother what happened the next day and he said "Well, you're both guys so it doesn't matter."

It made me feel really shitty and dirty about what happened, and my brother saying that didn't help at all.

Some people would say that isn't worth being called sexual assault, etc. But he quite bigger than me and I felt really intimidated (5'8", he's about 6'3"?)

Had to live with him several more months after that, with his room being right next to mine. After that happened I began putting stuff in front of my door each time I slept.

>an abbo nicked OP's lighter, therefore arm yourself 24/7

geez louise, americans sure are touchy.

>"A young indigeneous"
3 words in and I already know why that guy is in prison

Shit like this just makes me sad. So he stood up for himself and even went out of his way to help the drunk bogan and he got shat on for it?

I'm beyond rage, shit like this just makes me sad.

why didn't you kick him in the nose? i can't think of why any guy would just lie down and allow that to happen

>his gun is already drawn because he decided to rob you and yours is somewhere in your pockets

dumb cunt

Nope. I don't get into those situations much though. Its prevented a barfight, once. Twice, if you count indirectly. Story if anybody is interested about the last one.

Anyway, you can always do the Frankston thing and carry a knife, but you'll probably get cut. A sap cap might be good, or some other non lethal weapon.

Also, don't feel bad op. Depending on where you live, abos can be absolutely insane. In Melb they actually have jobs, and they're usually pretty cool, or at least no different from anybody else But in some rural areas I've seen one or two start fights with large groups.

I'm interested in hearing the stories of the two, user.

Never got in trouble in the street or at home. I've always assumed that it's because I'm Veeky Forums so if someone wants to steal my stuff they probably have to escalate the situation to armed robbery if they want to be sure to come out uninjured. And also why would anyone attack me when women are too retarded to take care of their own safety?Women are my best protection, they literally act as a bait to attract aggressors while I'm free to wander everywhere I want. Seriously who would you attack : a tall, buff guy in normal clothes or a small woman wearing high heels, a skirt and a large purse ?
Thx women

I live in Melbourne as well. The abos are fucking retarded, they dance in the middle of the day and hang around this place called the Gatwick and the 7-11 opposite. It's become so bad that I start using suburban streets to get to my gym.

The nicest abos I've seen are in Canberra desu senpai

That's why you don't stick around. Never play the good Samaritan unless you've done literally nothing.

You're the type of soft cock that brings Melbourne down. The other guy is right, your abos are harmless.

As I stated earlier in the thread, I'm a huge beta.

But the odd thing is it's only for myself, I've helped other people out of things or offer help immediately.

But when it comes to myself and only myself being threatened I just freeze up and feel intensely scared.

It did cause a few mental problems though, bit "Quirky" which most people translate to "into the trash."

I'm a real nice person though, like cooking, cleaning etc.
So I don't think I'll have too much an issue getting a BF in the future (Being forced to have sex with my GF during our entire relationship was far, far worse and mental damaging).

But yeah, when it comes to myself I'm a pussy, when it comes to others I feel inclined to help them. No idea why.

lmao
ive journeyed through some sketch areas in my times
i havent been robbed, but i guess ive been close
>some dude was following me
>did the 360 round the block thing and he was still there
>just dead stopped and fuckin walked straight at him real fast maintaining eye contact with wide ass eyes
>he looked at me like i was on crack and went across to the other side of the street

i wasnt particularly fit then tho so idk

the other time was
>at the bus stop
>some dude off his tits came up to me and asked if i had any cigs
>"no"
> he said "fuark you i know you got some"
at that point i realised he was a fucking midget and a scrawny cunt, and i was 6'2" and moderately fit
>i stood up and said "fuck off shit cunt"
>he backed up and walked off

i think it was the height more than anything, i was wearing a loose hoodie and long pants so i could have easily just looked like a tall chubby kid

that's only because the guy and his mate dragged the intruder outside and broke his neck after everyone was already safe

>Americans in charge of media
You haven't even read the story, have you? You just parrot whatever you hear.
The guy had the abo pinned on the ground after bashing him for breaking into his house and standing over his daughter while she was in her bed. He then waited for police to take the abo into custody.
Surely the abo went in there by accident, right?
Nope. He was a convicted sex criminal who previously committed sexual assault of another little girl, and has a history of breaking and entering.
Abo died in hospital a full day later.

Then the media sweeps in and interviews the poor indigenous mother of the rapist burglar.
>My boy was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>He just got out of prison, and was on the straight and narrow
>I want justice for my son!

Meh i can feel you bro. I was just like you a few years ago. I would let people beat me up and not be angry about it. I hurt some dude just a tiny bit and instantly feel bad for it.

I bet i would have that guy suck my dick off too (in the past).

>Being forced to have sex with my GF during our entire relationship was far, far worse and mental damaging

Im sorry but this sounds pretty sexy. A girl that forces me to have sex even though im out of cum.
I wish i would have a girl like this. (Im chad now so i could deal with that pretty well i guess).

>guns are scary eww
>there are like literally 10,000 shootings a day in america
Uhm no, your just a pussy. Lifting ain't gonna stop you from getting robbed. It'll make you LOOK more intimidating maybe, but if you lift thinking you can peacock yourself out of dangerous situations you might as well just load up on synthol and call it a day. You should have not been a fag and just punched the dudes lights out. You've gotta be more self aware and be prepared to react when you need to. Otherwise, your just a pussy beta with muscles.

No thanks to you fag. You acted like a little girl being asked to get in the candy van. If he started stabbing you what would you do, run away? Can you even throw fucking punch? You don't put up with somebodies shit like that. Next time as soon as somebody gets fishy like that invading your space you tell them to step the fuck back not "th-those are just books, h-here have m-my lighter sir. Remember I'm a big pussy s-so come b-back if you ever need something"

My HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME prevented me from getting robbed

>mfw gymcels spend all day lifing just to get cucked

Exactly OP blew it

>be 6'4
>230lb
>often walk through shitty parts of my city at like 11pm-3am
>people changing sidewalks when they see me is actually a common thing
feels good m8s... Maybe a group of people could fuck my shit up, but why woudlnt they chose an easy target.

You are one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen on this board, and there are quite a few on this Cambodian Water Louse Trading Forum.

i was 16 or 17 just started training wrestling for about a year and did some calisthenics
some big nigger twice my size approached me and told me to give him my phone
i gave at first and after begging to get it back he said no and he said he gonna stab me and i owe him 100 bucks tommrow
then i dunno i just had lights out for a second and i had him in a standing arm triangle choke (pic related )
then the funny thing is he still kept yelling at me " ey let me out or ill stab u release me now man"
i released him took my phone and ran home he picked up a brick and tried to throw at me tho
if it happened today i'd probably ragdoll him into the asphalt
but no point in crying over spilled milk