How to meal prep ? I never done it and i think i need to step my game up and start meal prepping...

How to meal prep ? I never done it and i think i need to step my game up and start meal prepping. I dont want to google it either i would rather hear from you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interchangeable_parts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cook food
put it in a tupperwear container
put it in the fridge

woah

Now would they be dinner meals ? Breakfeast ?

Senpaitachi

whatever u want senpai

Google will give you a better more detailed response dont be lazy. You literally just cook food in large amounts and package up after anyways. Also thats a hilarious filename, omg he called the food penis XD

Btw did you google image search "meal prep" to get that pic? that's funny.

How long can you refrigerate meats for?

Do I cook a weeks worth of chicken beasts or 3-4 days worth

probably like a week as long as it's cold and covered

you could put it in the freezer

google it is

every night instead of making dinner you could just make the next days 4 meals or whatever

I prep all my lunches for work on Sunday. Breakfast is preped the day before. Dinner made at home that night. Saturday and Sunday I try to make meals at the time of, but I often am out and miss them.

Brown rice, cauliflower, chicken, salsa

Crockpot

Cilantro mother fucker

A weeks worth right? Freezer or refrigerator

Getting mixed answers everywhere s

im guessing they cook a weeks worth of food. im new to this shit

Freezer and then I move it to the fridge the day before. I only make a weeks worth but you could probably do more. I only have enough tupperwear for a weeks worth and I like the ritual of weekly meal prep anyways

Thanks for replying

How much do you microwave for? Does the food still taste normal?

>How much do you microwave for?
kek

Food tastes fine. Figure microwaving out yourself. It shouldn't be frozen if you moved it from your freezer to your fridge the night before.

SorryEnglish is not my first language

make sure your food is thawed before nukeing it

You put the rice in the crockpot too?

>only good thread on Veeky Forums right now
>on page 6
bump

>How much do you microwave for?

How are you able to live on your own if you can't figure this out without asking someone on a black market iraqi lotion and essential oils forum?

>mfw normies actually believe peas count as vegetables

what would you call them?

Peas

How do you cook your chicken Veeky Forums?

Pro tip: Cook multiple proteins, multiple forms of carbs, multiple veggies. Think of take out Chinese takeout buffet places where a meal is your choice of rice or noodles and then two of their palette of various meats (kung pao chicken, moo shu pork, szechuan beef, etc)

The idea is so that you get this combinatorial effect because you very likely will get tired of eating the same shit for 3 or 4 days. Mix and match on demand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interchangeable_parts

Now apply this principle to food.

Cooked food will last a week in the fridge.

If you make more than that, freeze it.

sup user

I generally meal prep all my lunches for the week the Sunday before

generally speaking, my formula goes

> whatever meat is on sale that week
> veggie 1
> veggie 2
> veggie 3
> carb source [optional if you're cutting]

I generally buy frozen veggies since they don't require much work and you can just toss em in a tupperware container and let them thaw in the fridge

godspeed

Legumes

>mixes up legumes and tubers

weeeeeeeeeeew

Gong bao is goat on any type of meat desu