Never had acne in my life

>never had acne in my life
>turn 19 years old, start breaking out around jawline and chin, big red cystic acne bumps all over back

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Late puberty
Grats user, your balls finally dropped

you taking whey?

because if so then prob that

>he fell for the milk meme

My balls already dropped when I was 12, asshole

>vegans not even once

>acne all my teenage years
>turn 18 and it starts going away
>start heavily balding
>now 20 and completely bald on top

thanks genetics

that sounds like hell

your parents should have left you to die at child birth like animals in the woods do when they smell a runt. forcing you to carry out this existence is cruel.

>having acne
>not even roiding

I pity you faggots

19 is late to start getting acne, damn

That shit usually starts at 14

>he drinks the cow jew

Thanks brah

Are you shaving with a multi-blade razor? I used to get cystic acne along my jawline until I stopped using them. The problem is that the first blades pull the hair up while the remaining blades cut the hair at the root. This gives you a really close shave but when the hair tries to grow back it often gets stuck and cysts form. Go to Walmart, buy a single blade safety razor for like ten bucks and get some nice shaving cream while you're at it, I guarantee it'll help.

Maybe you're becoming One Punch Man?

that's the only reasonable explanation.

enjoy your testosterone boost

Same here. I went all through luberty and not one fucking pimple. Grew hair like a lion on rogain tho

Vegan bullshit aside, try going without dairy for a month and see what happens
Not saying it's definitely milk but it has been known to cause acne in some people

Stop doing GOMAD.

>tfw my acne on my back is so bad people think i'm roiding

Can always go for Sins or Statham-mode, unless you got a baby face, then Id go for a hybrid scooby.

I want to ascend to one punch man mode when I put on some more muscle

I wish I could grow some stubble, but terrible beard genetics too. Maybe they'll kick in when I'm older.

>iktf
Got shitty beard genetics myself. But honestly, from the pic, go for One Punch Man-mode, fits you.

get off the roids senpai

OPM Mode suits you dude, go for it.