Tfw everyone in the locker room has a bigger/thicker dick than me so i have to be nervous at all times while being there

tfw everyone in the locker room has a bigger/thicker dick than me so i have to be nervous at all times while being there

yesterday, a ridiculously hung manlet was shamelessly walking around naked to dry himself as i was putting on my boxers as to not flash my babydick so hastily, i almost fell over

what's the point of being 6'3 if a hung manlet easily AMOGs you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will lanklets learn?

>air force basic training
>naked showers
>I'm one of the skinniest guys in there
>also had the biggest soft dick

felt good man, out of 50 people there were like 3 others that could compete with me

there are alot of girls who dont care about dick size that much but be sure that they compare yours with their exes

>hrw someone asks her about the size of your dick

when i was at the bundeswehr i always was so nervous before the group showers that my dick shriveled to a tiny little worm

its a vicious circle man

Tfw saw my gf's last bf's dick and its huge

>tfw your gf tells you that you have the biggest dick she ever saw irl

I'm average but I just make sure girls enjoy the monster mash and they absolutely love it. Truth is you can have a monster but if all you know how to do is some hip thrusts you're on the same level as starfish girls.

>tfw rubbing clit while fucking
>pinpoint nipple massaging
>asshole massaging
>hurricane tongue
>classic passion kissing mid sex

Yeah if you want to really make them remember is the little things.

But I'm gay anyway so I just ram buttholes.

walked in on my wife and her bf last night and he had a huge 9"+ rod, couldn't help but mire it

Unerect is a useless indicator of erect size

>tfw dick 5 inches soft 8.5 inches hard
>thick & veiny
>girls obsess over it

its nice, no other way to put it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY

what are your dick sizes senpai? be honest.
like 2 inch flacid & 6 inch erect

5 inches soft 8 erect

Not super girthy only like 5.2 or so erect but oh well i got the length

5'4" when I was 15

>tfw she lies to you so you feel better about being a beta dicklet

she fucks tyrone on the side bro, the sooner you realize the better.

Do you guys seriously look at other people's dicks in the locker room? How about just fucking change and get out?

They don't compare your dick with the dick of her exes, she compares the vague idea she has of your dick to the blurred memories stained by hate or regret she has of her exes' dicks.
Girls are incapable of spatial representation, especially regarding dicks.

>5'7
>dick is at least 6.5" almost 7

I don't show it to guys but that surprise when girls see it feelsgoodman

Kek

I'm a manlet with a small soft dick (erect, I'm average length but above average thickness... so it kinda makes it look short even when erect), especially after 2 hours of working out, it can get down to 2 inches.
I have no problem showering next to bigger guys, and they actually are way more shy than me. It's kind of weird. But then again, I'm a pussyboy doing this for the tease.

i know this, who cares what girls think, tho
my problem is with other guys

Dick size don't matter too much since most girls can't even cum through penetration alone so stop worrying.

In my Oly lifting gym, i allways shower with 3 guys, we all have smal flacid penises so no anxiety, we even joke about it sometimes.

>tfw of being a grower is a complex feel

>tfw 7" cock flaccid
>tfw your mom is mirin

Get on my level plebs

Kinda stupid considering you can just go home and shower there if you're interested in dat dere gym dik

again, i wasn't talking about the girls

>taking various meds for mental health
>very low libido (normal apparently)
>dick always flaccid
>shrunk to a fucking acorn
>balls have shrunk too

Shit fucking sucks, dick had always been fairly small when flaccid, and kinda small when erect (6 inches), but this is fucking ridiculous, especially after I work out.

I'm I the only one here who's flaccid dick size varies all the time?
It goes through 2-3 month stages where it's long and seemingly semi-erect size all the time, then goes to average and unimpressive as fuck.

I have a 6 inch long by 5 inch girth at most on a good day

Any average size bros here? What do girls react like when you pull it? This is my biggest fear

Eh, pretty much exactly the same, 6inches, (spot on avereage) except half an inch thicker. (about an inch above average)
I've had problems sticking it in girls once or twice since they said it hurt, but that might just have been an arousal problem (drunk hookups). And i have had problems with normal condoms
so i used to order custom made ones since my dick got red from the leftover rolled up condom at the base being to tight.

Never had any girl complain, i have a pretty aesthetic dick, so a lot of girl want to suck it and it's not too big so they don't get lockjaw.

Yeah, not much more to say, never had any negative reactions, but i haven't had any really positive either.

What I read is basically this

>I'm in a locker room and I can't stop looking down at other guy's dicks

In on proudmanlet thread

Be me, be Irish.
Always go heavy for 20 min on stationary bike after lifting for heart gains.
Always take ice cold shower end of sesh.
TFW 7.5" erect but look like dicklet in locker room. Then again I only care how others train, and ask them about their gains and technique when lifting, so fuck it.

My girlfriend told me about a gossip ring that she participates in where all the participants, and they were basically every woman I knew in college, upon having sex with a new partner would have to immediately tell someone in the ring how big their penis was, and then that person in the ring would be responsible for telling everyone else. They also had to let the ring know how good the sex was and if they ate pussy or not.

I learned about this ring accidentally, I overheard some people talking about it. I asked my girlfriend if she had told the ring about me, my penis and my sexual performance. She smiled, said no, and assured me she would never do such a thing. Lying cunt.

And we're still happily dating three years later.

Lol, sounds more objectifying than anything men do. I don't know any men who sit around and discuss whose partners have the tightest pussies. That type of casual sex talk seems like a gay man and woman thing.

I don't know (average cock here), but I'd think having a big dick would be more valued among women who've given birth. Only single mother I've banged was so loose I could hardly tell I was in. She was a hooker though.

So you're saying you took a good hard look at 50 dicks?

Lol, ich war letztens in Köln beim Bund (Offizier Anwärter) und ich bin grower (6" und nen bisschen zumindest, nicht viel aber wenn er Flaccid ist dann ist es nur noch traurig.
Gruppenduschen ist eher ungeil

>be me
>virgin
>nothing better to do with my yuuuge 8x6 than parade around the locker room at half mast
>tfw no gf