I'm litterally having repeated orgasms from watching my Blockfolio chart fly up because of this undervalued as fuck...

I'm litterally having repeated orgasms from watching my Blockfolio chart fly up because of this undervalued as fuck coin.

Company selling them for $25, just got listed on several exchanges yesterday. Buy now, thank me later.

This will hit $10 this week.

not in SALT but i agree with the blockfolio sentiment

Started in crypto like 2 months ago with $5k USD, sitting around $15k now, i'm a baby compared to some here but tripling up makes me feel so damn good, seriously happiest I've been in years.

>quietly moons

only works if you were in the ico.
it's rank #29 on coinmarketcap.
shit won't give anyone else huge gains.
fuck you OP for not informing people about the ICO.

I have 0.1 btc left in my wallet(s) because I like some spare to quickly invest in shit that will moon quick. Should I dump it into Salt? I already have 500$ salt, 1000$ LINK and 250$ kyber, what do you recommend?

>shit won't give anyone else huge gains.
What do you mean by that?

I think a correction is pending but don't sleep on it, I doubt we'll see this under 5$ again.

Bruh I bought it yesterday at 4.50 on Binance. But I got $6000 of it. So I made nearly 3000 overnight.

nono scam coin sell back to me at low price please. i let go way too early last night. it was 2:00 and i was ready for sleep.

early buyers were able to buy at $0.25 and it's now $7+
they made some BIG money

Bittrex soon?

Where do you think the price is headed?
I bough some SALT at 6 USD.

Yeah I heard about that, but I still fully believe in what this coins doing. Their ICO will fail if these coins aren't worth around $10, they need to volume in USD to have their loan program actually work.

Within the next 7 days this will be $9-10. It may have a dip below 6, but I can't see it ever hitting $5 again. I expect close to $20 a coin in the next month.

This is going to 100€ by the end of the year, this is the beginning of crypto banking.

This business has no need for the token. Once token hits a set price all company will sell token and drive price to early ico price ($0.25). THen they will announce that the business will continue but with no token required (use USD fee to get a loan against your BTC)

Thanks for the replies.
I guess I'll keep holding.

lol, this is a legitimate company. By the contacts they signed, they also cannot sell till January 2018.

That is a lot of time for this to go up.

lol, this is a legitimate company. By the contracts they signed, they cannot sell until July 2018.

That is a lot of time for this to go up.

Corrected Grammar.

January or July?

July. It's in the whitepaper.

nice

if you find out about a coin on Veeky Forums, the ico is over. anons already bought it at 3rd cheapest price

1. devs take their "alpha premine" stash
2. early core group takes their "beta premine" stash
3. ico is held, ico people pump bags of first two groups
4. coin hits exchanges, exchange users pump ico buyers bags
5. animals tear each other apart for the scraps as the dust settles

ask yourself, what step do i want to be apart of?
you can still make money after step 5 but you will make a lower percentage than the people who were in steps 1-4