How do i whiten my teeth?

how do i whiten my teeth?

also global improvement thread i guess?

Bleach gets rid of plaque

Do not. Dont ruin your enamel.

go to a dentist
it's expensive but it really works
I recommend not to choose for the treatment where he bleaches your teeth immediatly on spot, but the treatment where you have to sleep for weeks with a mouth piece where you put bleaching gel in. i've done it for 4 weeks and it really pays off

first, get your teeth cleaned at the dentist's. you'll know how white your teeth can naturally get.

for maintenance, brush your teeth with active coal for 3 minutes once every few days.

Did you mean charcoal?

Brush with baking soda like once a week

no activated almonds

yea use charcoal to clean ur teeth bud, right before u go outside prefarably

Ive been doing this for the last 4 times going out and every night Ive pulled home a girl because of my fabolous smile

in general make sure you floss/use mouthwash
That'll automatically make your mouth better off than 90% of the population, especially in terms of gum health

Sonicare sonic toothbrush. I go the diamond clean. Vibrating your teeth feels weird but your teeth will legitimately feel cleaner. Just don't push hard on the brush.

This guy knows whats up. My dad had one that I used (with my own brush obviously) when I lived at home. Got one of my own now. Really good brush

Dentistfag here, honestly lad if you want whiten your teeth by that many shades then the only way is to get tooth whitening at the dentist.

You can use whitening toothpaste and avoid tea, curry, wine , coffee and anything that can stain your teeth however you won't get pearl white teeth.

Pic on the left is normal you got tricked by American media.

Do girls notice if you have white teeth and a nice denture?

Yes. White, healthy-looking teeth and lack of bad mouth breath can salvage even a crooked set of teeth.

I rinse with coconut oil, antibacterial and natural

Yeah. Girls love teeth.

This legit?

Hey dentalbrah,

I wanna get 1-10 lumineers done. Any advice? Slightly outta alignment and dull spots here and there that cannot be removed so eff it, just gonna Bite the bullet and pay for lumineers.

this, bad breath just physically repels women and people in general.

Once that mixture of stomach acid and that half-digested beef jerky stench hits them, they just run the fuck home.