Tfw 4 years natty lifting and still no gf

>tfw 4 years natty lifting and still no gf
>all gains have come to a complete stop
>asking myself is it worth this torture to continue

can I just hit each muscle group once a week to maintain what I have at this point?

Also, how do I get a gf?

You simply don't have enough gains.

gymcel finally realizes its all about height face frame

> I lifted for 4 years, where is my girlfriend?!?!

as it turns out, girlfriends are actually not provided by the government for going to the gym enough times. apparently it has something to do with being a person others like to be around and like holding conversation maybe? no one really knows, further research is required

>it's that easy user, just b urself

Same situation here.

Lifting at first was really amazing.

I am bout to hit my 4th year lifting this July, I've never been more depressed in my life.

You're not alone, brother.

And that's what's wrong with this country.

Post pics.If you have 4 years of gains on you, I'd recommend oiling up and walking around towns/beaches mostly nude

Make America great again

>he thinks everyone who lifts for a few years should look like a shredded sick cunt

those people are literally the top 1% of genetically gifted guys on gear....

Did Zyzz go through sex change surgery in Thailand?

You hit natty potential bro, time to start cycling. 500mg test-e /week with dbol kick starter

Thought i recognised that roided face

Actually yes if you do it right...Even Zyzz's body is achievable natty after years of serious lifting.And this is coming from someone who has been lifting for years and only recently realized how your body transforms if you do it right.

Post a pic.

You wont, because you're delusional and posting a pic would make you realize how delusional you're being.

Wake up.

>tfw living on some backwater coastal tourist town, make good dosh, be on lots of tren, ripped, lookin great, have lots of girls to interact with at work
>want to go to the "city" with all the nightclubs, malls, technology and shit
>lost 12grand in 5 months of unemployment, now working night shifts with way higher rent, for some reason lost my gains/motivation, don't even go clubbing cause I lost my confidence and physique, no more friends who climb over my window at 11pm to smoke some weed and party till 3pm and make a big mess in my house

I have no friends, lost my roidgains, about 15grand which was my whole savings, barely save any money now, live with niggers, have no female interactions and didn't even get to take advantage of the reason i went to the city in the first place.

I should be elected cuck of the year, I have failed in every way possible.

dont you just hate people who wear big shades? it's like the cheapest way for anyone to look instantly cool

when i see people wearing shades indoors i wanna smash their face in. and the shades too.

>lifting for girls

No wonder you feel like it is torture. Probably do not do shit with your life besides lifting aswell.
Feeling like you become a better human being is a feeling to feel them all, you really should change your mindset towards long term goals and not this
>tfw no gf
bullshit.

>shadelet detected
Stay salty breh

>go buy prescription shades

>get aviators because they'll always look decent in the summer and I want to be able to see

>optician skills her spaghetti when I put them on

>literally "w-ow you look good

>still too autismo to get a bf tho