At what age did you understand that its all about height, frame, and face and realized that lifting is pointless?

At what age did you understand that its all about height, frame, and face and realized that lifting is pointless?

You forgot to put HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME in all caps.

HEIGHT FACE and FRAME!

Dude looks like a fucking amien though.

When I was 20, I think.
I'm still trying to accept it, tho.

>Have all that
>Still lift
Please go back to "first world problems"-the board.You know what I mean....

everytime this thread gets posted:
Yes face and height(inborn qualities) are the most important. but guess what most of us dont arent blessed with those(women only find 20% of men above average).
Yet the overwhelming majorty of men manage to lose their virginity and marry, sure they only get to stick their dick into chads dried up cumwhores but nonetheless it beats being foreveralone. the world isnt all or nothing just because you cant be chad doesnt mean that everythings useless
ugly and shredded > ugly and fat.

HEIGHT check
FRAME check
FACE ... doesnt matter, i made it... right guys?

>they only get to stick their dick into chads dried up cumwhores but nonetheless it beats being foreveralone
This is up for debate, I'd say. Why compromise your standards? Not trying to sound like a fedora here, but settling for a used up cumrug seems pretty damn beta.

wtf is good frame exactly

Is this an r9k meem?
Stop pushing your insecurities on others

>You wanna be sad cunt all your life?

>Just lift hard and eat clean

>We're all gonna be sick cunts

>We're all gonna make it

I got the height at least

>Why compromise your standards?
Because if you arent willing to compromise the only other options are racemixing(get some chink gf from chinkland) or staying permavirgin. to me compromising is the better option, but you are right some people (Schopenhauer) would agree nihlism would be preferable

Be handsome or die trying

You're worried about racemixing, but not the purity of women? Get your priorities straight. A nation of whores is not worth preserving.

Height, wide shoulders, narrow hips.

Opposite if you are a girl.

so how exactly does one "try" to get a good face?

Drink a gallon of bleach, or shove it into a belt sander.

I'd rather have a gf that has had some partners before me than have mixed children who will forever feel inferior.

Not in the increasingly liberal world they won't.

It's genes

Be born WASP family, get a finance high paying job, bang 10/10 sluts on the reg, retire early, raise your kids, repeat the cycle

most of us have it inside of us, but fuck it up in the process of growing up.

Thousands of years ago when we were more savage everyone was pretty (but hairy) because there was no interference in the growth of our bones like today

I still see Danny Devitos with hot girls.

>Chads dried up cumwhores
Man just the thought of that makes me sick. Welp time to get plastic surgery.

Are you Danny Devito?

>current year
>still lifting to appeal to others

TOPKEK

lol I know that guy on the right he went to school with me.

Really? Tell us more about him, this is VERY interesting.

At what age did you realize that all it takes is a lack of cripling social disorders?

I realized that just now when I read your thread.