Waiting 40 mins now for my BTC transaction to go through

waiting 40 mins now for my BTC transaction to go through.

>this is the future

>just pay your $10 fee to us goy-kun

if you're sending it to an exchange, blame them. they make you wait far longer than you should have to.

waiting 3 days for ACH transfer

>this is the now

just send ltc or eth, retard

>not using ETH

Gotta pay the noob toll. If you don't already have funds on an exchange you gotta use ETH if you want the transfer to happen ASAP.

Hopefully you won't miss whatever moon you got your eye on and end up with some heavy bags.

So I guess I would say i am a noob, i'm just starting out last week and got some BTC and use Bittrex to buy and have coinbase.
what is the best method to avoid paying less fees when moving them around?

>Tor has no value because it's not fast

this is why normies will NEVER ues BTC

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

i'm waiting for my BTC deposits on binance and LINK is mooing right now.

>45 minutes

Oh boo boo!

This was supposed to be the transaction that would put my LINK investment to 5k when it was at 38 cents. Now it's 44 cents and still mooning and I'm still waiting for a single confirmation from the blockchain.

Use ethereum for transactions, HODL BTC. Ethereum fees are much smaller, ~13 cents.

Don't buy off coinbase if you can help it, use gemeni or gdax. Coinbase takes a pretty large cut that adds up over time.

IOTA

even worse, 1hr pending transactions time & time again, money skeletal didn't improve on shit, overrated dumb autist he is

Awh, trying to get onto the ODN rocket?

>What is segwit
>What is a fixed "11 cents fee"

segwit is a joke made by jewish blockstream
segwit2x in Nov is the future of bitcoin

ok so i want to trade my BTC for eth on Bittrex and the fee is $12....
is there a way to avoid this? it's getting ridiculous.

there is no way to avoid this
future of crypto is doomed as long as people are still relying on banks to cash out

Thank you sir!

user are you retarded
exchanges haven't even implemented segwit addresses yet, thats why its still slow and expensive
the addresses USING segwit have 10 minute transfer times with 11 cent fees lmao