Dumb ass new fag here, officially 1 year into lifting. Here's my awful current bod and stats

Dumb ass new fag here, officially 1 year into lifting. Here's my awful current bod and stats.

Bw: 180lb
Squat: 240x3
Bench: 225x1
Deadlift: 315x1

Can also do 5-6 wide pull ups
and row 100lb dumbells for reps

I see a lot of people recommending 3x5, 5x5 programs and other shit for begginer, but I ask with these stats should I do a beginner routine or something like 5/3/1? I know my dead and squat are real fuckin weak

Any input?

I am 5'11 too btw

Try 2 weeks of SS.

Run texas method on Bench if it consistently stalls.

No way you bench that much

cut unless you're autistic

What are your fitness goals friendo?

I look like shit too and I benched that on my second day lifting... almost killed myself the first day since I tried it. Up to 210 for working reps in 3 months though

>officially 1 year into lifting
Were you a skeleton or extremely fat before you started?

i call bravo sierra on all of those numbers except the shitty pull ups

Skele

They're all true... Does this mean I have low testosterone or something?

You look decent. Go bulk for another year (slowly, though) and then cut. I look like complete garbage after 4 years because I wasn´t consistent in either bulking or cutting

Right now I'm restricting my diet to only oatmeal sweet potatos, and other veggies for carb sources. And only 2000 calories a day.
Believe it or not but 2000 is actually a lot for me. I guess my metabolism is just crazy slow

Where's the protein?

P-protein? W-what's that?

Oh I didn't list that.
Eggs, chicken, whey powders, tuna, steak, the usual stuff.

you wanna get bigger, eat more. Read the sticky
wanna stay dyel, eat 2000 cal

>thinking those numbers aren't realistic for a year

ishiggydiggy

I bulked on 2000 - 2200 cal
I have slow metabolism or shit genetics for gaining mass

That's weird bro. My body looks like yours and I lift like 2/3ds of what you lift. It's also weird that you can bench that much and your squat and DL are so close to your bench max. Should have started with 5x5 programs probably :D Try stronglifts for a couple weeks and see if you can add the weight suggested in the program every workout. If your weights are going up, stick with it

So you're saying your maintenance is at 1500? How tall are you? Sounds like complete bullshittery/excuses, especially with those stats after 1 year of lifting.

Well these are rough estimates.
I dunno what to tell you bro. Most days when I counted calories it would be 2200. Sometimes 2500 or so if it was a feast.
I've tried eating more but I just seem to get fat as fuck.

I'm 5'11 btw.
I'm thinking it's because I had a sedentary lifestyle for a while. That could've fucked me up hormone wise

Do a slow cut and than bulk on a PPL

Ignore faggots who recommend you 5x5 and 531 they wont make you look good