What kind of body/mode would i need to get a girl like pic related

what kind of body/mode would i need to get a girl like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/
metro.co.uk/2015/11/10/king-of-instagram-slept-with-wife-of-bodybuilding-com-ceo-and-posted-the-proof-online-5492209/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>typical slags
Just need game with beer gut skinny fat mode

Big arms, ostrich legs & a good haircut. Abs for extra summer points

no

Ron Jeremy mode

A fatass wallet

Ottermode.

Redpill: No amount of lifting/improving physique will make you more attractive to women

Money-mode

not being an autist-mode

judging from this question, I dont think you're anywhere near it

Be a misogynist, be cocky, have a fat wallet and a big dick. Body doesnt really matter at that point

15 inch arms and a shitty sleeve tattoo

Be the alpha male of the club

If your the same ethnicity as them u could probably look like shit,

dude bro mode

Am I the only one who thinks they both look like cheap gold digging sluts?

This kind of body

> misogynist

Are you gay or a retard?

Rapist mode

the kind of body that is host to a mind that likes to go out and is great at talking to women.

not strictly true. but as a time-to-pussy-return investment it's a terrible choice. you should lift regardless though.

>slags
Possibly the worst type of woman

>Be a misogynist
Yeah, too bad nice guys like us never get any attention from women, right?

You just know his bitch ass was bitter writing that shit

Sauce?

brehh

Any.

Women are just video games. Play them the right way, and even a sperglord like you can get 'em

From the looks of that pic...you'd probably have to look like the girl she's kissing.

>even a sperglord like you can get 'em

i wish. one time a girl was mirin and they we started talking and it just went down hill from there. i literally saw her face go from wow he's hot to when will he go away

k i l l m e

Kek

dude cucked the ceo of bb.com and put it on instagram, man that's some cruel shit

nice fat cheeks, dan

I wanna be one of his girls

I live in cali and no joke I see chicks like these with short chubby below avg face mexican dudes

This type of girl feels completely unattainable to be. I don't even view them as sexual objects. Like something from another world.

I mean. I have a gf and have had many before her but none looked like this. They all looked girly and cute. Not beautiful.

What do these women even go for?

That was pretty savage. I legit felt bad for bout 2 minutes then moved on.

You ain't playing the game right, playboi.

Out here playing checkers, when real niggaz playing chess

What is a gold-digger?

I live in cali and this is a lie.

>What do these women even go for?

LOTS OF MONEY

All you need to know about sluts like that

tagthesponsor.com/

Lol, link?

Cheap is right, their outfits are terrible.

Proofs

>not strictly true. but as a time-to-pussy-return investment it's a terrible choice. you should lift regardless though.

so true and pretty interesting people discover working out because of a delusion

metro.co.uk/2015/11/10/king-of-instagram-slept-with-wife-of-bodybuilding-com-ceo-and-posted-the-proof-online-5492209/

kek owned

Trust fund baby or multi-millionaire.

good luck, OP.

>tfw no femine penis gf

soflo pls...

Yeah, I don't believe for a second that that actually happened.

I love her

she is so hot, too had she deleted her insta and twitter

Need a berber gf

money x 5. No rest between, EVERY FUCKING DAY

no you're not, she's just a cheap instaslag from australia

Holy SHIT this blog is fantastic, thank you for showing this to me user.

Really changes how you perceive hot Instagram models when you know they've been eating Qatari prince shit on the weekends

Lmao right looks like an uglier Asian counterpart of my Mexican girlfriend.

Left looks hot af tho

Agree that women who look like this are so (seemingly) far outside my bracket I don't even think about them the moment they leave my sight.

You'd need top quality genes and have been born into money, or be a self-made rich guy before 40

You'd need the kind of money that cold afford the lifestyle that would make you attractive
Like being rich enough to have upper tier cosmetic dentists make sure you had straight white teeth your whole life, access to gym since high school but never actually needing to work a physically demanding job your whole life, being rich enough to never have eaten fast food or stale ingredients except for a small handful of times, having fine clothing on your body and any/all products that would make your skin clear and smooth
But finally you'd need a life time of confidence that comes from being advantaged in every way since birth, backed up with the knowledge that you could literally do anything you wanted to do with your life/ are doing exactly what you want to do with your life

The only reason he's doing all this is because he failed at being a navy seal or some shit. Now he fills the void because he knows he's not good enough nor will he be ever good enough to do the one thing that mattered to him at all.
>hfw

Dude got booted like a few days before I'd be mad as fuck

a guy paid 20k for this...

>5'4 140

fatty fat fat fat fat

CHAD with a wallet.

>5'4
bye

a guy pretended to be willing to pay 20k for this to rope her into admitting she's a whore

there's a difference

He means she probably did that before and she was actually paid

work your glamour muscles, buy bottles of prosecco in clubs and get that ice gem haircut and you could pull them easy.

Is this bait?
They are dirty shit skins.
Could you please post actual white 10/10s please

like that guy said he pretended he was going to give her 20k to fuck and she straight up jumped through all the hoops to get that shit.

Autism mode

What an eye opener. Thanks for the link, user

Money, personality, jaw line, shower regularly.

Whites have best genetics though

/thread

White girls can't be 10/10

isnt it face height fame? where does money fall

money, you need money, you can fuck them casually if you have a nice body and looks but if you want to 'get' them and settle down you need dosh and lots of it

They're kylie wannabes but that don't stop me from wannabeing inside them.

you know what fuck you, narrow minded asshole

I have multiple level 80s in World of Warcraft. Where are all these women?

Kek

how can i ever trust an instagram hoe again

Bullshit. Women, believe it or not, like it when you look good, and if they wanna fuck, they'll fuck good looking guys. You look good when you're cut af and fairly big. Normies big, not big like we think.

Is this an actual oil prince Arab or someone pretending

Who is this queen

99% this is just fapfiction. You don't need to go through all that to get fancy hookers, even in that part of the world.

Lol I don't understand. Are they really rich or something? Or they are just pretending to be to get answers/nudes/videos?

I think a few of these guys actually are. One said that the girl liked only his pics of his Ferraris and Buggatis.

The ratings for these shows were offo the charts in the 80's, but certain conservative groups got them canceled... Oh well, at least pulling the show off the air majically cured my carpol tunnell syndrome

How is this kind of shit not obvious? Is Veeky Forums really going for these randos on instagram? No wonder you hate women.

the big wallet type of body. these kind of girls dont give a flying fuck about your 3.5pl8 squats. for them, you are just a freak. earn big cash and the bitches will follow.

This kind of chick is only good for fucking and spending your money. Srsly who would gf this type of woman?

>agrees to fly to dubai to be piss and shit on in a 3some for a huge sum
>oh, just so you know I'm not a girl who takes money to fly to other countries for sex, I'm smart and independant and I can make the money myself

This is gold.

/thread

Did you find any of their instagram? I'd like to check if they have legit instagram rich account

I bet its a fake account, i doubt a rich oil prince would care about exposing hoes

Either way it's pretty funny

Sauce on left girl? Looks like a dirty dirty slut

Well you never know. There are hundreds of rich princes down there, as the royal family is fucking huge, and fucks itself, litteral.
I can definitely see one just wanting to have fun like that. It's not like he's gor anything better to do with his life and millions.

I mean even if it is, shows how these insta model make a living kek