Is it true that the physically fit are more traditional on the political spectrum?

Is it true that the physically fit are more traditional on the political spectrum?

Who does Veeky Forums support?

isidewith.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Traditional" is a buzzword

Most Trump supporters would call themselves "Traditional" but he's fairly progressive

I don't really know what you mean by "traditional" but I think the more Veeky Forums someone is the less liberal they tend to be.

When I took this awhile back I got like 75% with Rand Paul and 72% with Bernie so clearly I dont know what the fuck Im doing in regards to my opinion on politics

the physically fit are more in favor of making their own way in life and not being reliant on handouts. this means they are in favor of low taxes and want the government to stay out of their lives as much as possible. there's always going to be naive idealists but generally most people who are in good shape lean towards the right.

>naive idealists are specific to the left

Looks like somebody hasn't been on /pol/

One could argue trump is progressive in a tradional founding father kinda way
But either way this is Veeky Forums
>/pol/ please go

Rand Paul/Ted Cruz masterrace here.

Cruz is a true cucks candidate.

"I'm voting conservative because everyone else is scary."

there are a lot of bernie supporters on /pol/, i agree

>literally any american politician ever
>traditional

>drumpfag gets BTFO
>immediately begins throwing sand and mud everywhere
LOL

>73% guac merchant

>current year
>being anything else than fascist

You got it dude.

Surprised me too

This.

This xD

>still following a meme ideology that collapsed in less than a century

Lol you got him there :)

This.

A weightlifter is a literal application of the phrase 'ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders'. That said, there is tremendous disparity in political beliefs, and the only research on the topic points towards weightlifters having stronger/more assertive beliefs in both directions than average people.

cuck

This xD

I support Jeb Bush because I want a cure for autism.

Germanbro here, i just did the test.

Seems like i am a cuckold

This.

This xD

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

71% Donald Trump and everyone else was below that

This.

My top 3 are all Libertarian which seems about right.

Fuck off El Rato

No one. They're all memes.

I am definitely a Libertarian normally, but I am making America Great Again and voting Trump

>86% Trump

UK Breh here

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Vote.Leave EU!

>he votes depending on who the latest meme candidate is

Reminder that if you don't agree with an opinion in the OP quiz enter your own answer that is your opinion

Don't pick the one that is closest to what you think, enter what you think

>isidewith.com/
I've gotten Gary Johnson every single time I've done this test for the past 3 elections.

I don't know what that means but I guess I'm consistent at least.

You can't be any older than 16

Cruz? Are you fucking serious dude? He's a god damn nutjob. An overly religious nutjob at that.

Runnerfag here, voted for Rand in the primaries, now that he's out will probably vote Gary Johnson.

I got Trump when I did this a while ago.

Norwegian here.

Naw, but I am not wasting a vote on a libertarian candidate. Not until they can become an actual party and put together an actual campaign. No one has even heard of any of these guys besides maybe Gary Johnson.

Trump is the closest thing we have to a Libertarian candidate IMO

You must be underestimating how stupid brexiters are m8

There's ebb and flow to all the "major issues", but the one that's always important and ever present is the economy. In the long view, the rest of these issues aren't actually important and are just points of differentiation for candidates, and will be quickly forgotten if the economy tanks.

Ultimately as long as the president is pro-growth for the economy, then I couldn't care less what the rest of their politics are about because in a strong economy the rest of these problems take care of themselves.

*tips fedora*

No such thing as too religious, nerd.

explain to me how stupid shit like trans and gay degeneracy, abortion, etc is fixed with a smooth running economy?

Wish there were more economic questions. I'm actually in favor of a things like banishing income tax because I don't think taxes should discourage making more money. Does being in favor of single payer health care systems and more social programs make me a fucking pinko? An uninsured poor person costs more to treat than they would in a single payer system. I just want to spend a little to save a lot more. Same goes for public mental health, we end up paying more money putting crazy people on trial and jailing them than we would treating the mental illness that would prevent the crimes in the first place.

You fucking vile scum want to give our sovereignty away in exchange for nothing. Globalist shits.

meh, don't actually like Hillary, but just a percentage point difference from Sanders.

Foreigner with HIV detected.

Bernie supporter. Donated $5 to him

He's toast, so I'm gonna vote for Hillary

I move to a nicer neighborhood

>i get my opinions from the NY Times

>Shillary supporters actually exist
pls be b8

he's literally married to goldman sachs

>people who don't have cookie cutter /pol/ beliefs exist

Woah 0_0

>cookie cutter /pol/ beliefs
>0_0
>>>/reddit/

same brah, but I got 85 and 84%

>can't read level 3 memespeak

Looks like this little stormie hasn't been browsing long :S

come at me, niggers

>he supports trannies going into female toilets

Fuck off to reddit leftycuck

Is it like the "pretending" to be retarded thing, only as a redditor instead?

Aside from some gun control issues and congress policies Bernie is the man.

Willkommen im Klub Genosse

Yeah mang the invisible hands will build you a nice house. Expect your invisible Paycheck to arrive soon.

Why pay for it now when you can pay twice as much later :^)

why is this tranny issue so difficult

if you still have a cock use the mens
if you still have a vag use the womens

No it's called sarcasm you retard

How is that a problem that anybody has to deal with? Trannies are way less than 1% of the population

Identity politics.

Abhor it.

Because unlike redditors like you, I'm against fucking degeneracy.

Go suck you wife's boyfriends cock you fucking cuck.

>sarcasm doesn't translate through text
>I understand it so others should as well

Because SJWs won the war with homos so they need a new """marginalized""" victim class to virtue signal for.

Literally who? Althoough I haven't done any research into the LP this election, so the only people I know are Johnson and based McAfee.

/thread

The box. It was moved.

What did you think I was sincerely shocked that not everyone had the same views as /pol/ when I typed "woah 0_0"?

kek
No, I just called you a redditor to which you responded to by calling it memespeak as if you were faking it, hence the comparison to "pretending to be retarded". And somehow I missed the 'sarcasm'?

You don't get it, do you? We don't think you're a redditor because you used an emoticon we know you're a redditor because you used /that/ emoticon, while supporting Hillary Clinton.

>kek
Am I right or not?

If you're serious then no. She wasn't there to see the ball get moved, she only remembers leaving it in the basket.

But why would she check the basket if the ball was moved?

>Drumpf
Reddit please go, speaking of idealists, the current year guy is one of the worst offenders. He is the epitome of straw man fallacies.

I was stating that not everyone has the same views as /pol/ dipshit and added the "0_0" for a bit of cheeky nostalgic meme flavour

>WE don't think you're a redditor because

UH OH the anonymous legion is after me now

You missed the sarcasm? How many people sincerely use the "0_0" emoticon here and use "woah" as a response? Frigging autistio

'We' as in myself and the poster you initially replied to. Everything you say stinks of reddit. Please consider suicide :^)

I'm pretty sure this is b8 but whatever. The point is she doesn't know the ball was moved, she didn't see it.
I thought I missed it when you said I did, when in reality my earlier post addressed it fine.

No

Because that's where she left it. She then left the room, and has no idea that fucking cunt Anne moved it.

Oh boy do we have a redditor in here or what. Seriously though if you're going to post such ultra wit why not do it in a place where you can get internet fame points as well?

I made this fucking thread on Veeky Forums once and got fucking banned.

I don't want you to get banned because I am also interested in this subject... but I kind of want you to get banned because I'm tired of how inconsistent the faggot mods are.

I'm not going to report you senpai.

Voting for Trump here.

This thread is meaningless until people start posting their physiques next to their results.

You're right, the fact that one of your matching candidates has frosted tips says everything about how viable the party is tight now in the general election

Yeah but it's obvious that something is afoot so she can conclude that the ball won't be where she left it. Next most logical place is the box.

Nay lad I said I was using sarcasm, and you pulled the whole

"nyergh sarcasm doesn't translate well on the youtubes :S"

Why get Internet fame points when I can collect all these fresh (You)'s?

why are you redditors so easily triggered?

And there it is. "I was le trolling all along".

Please return to reddit.

I just don't want men identifying as women so they can be in the same bathroom as my daughter. There are more pervos then shemales why pander to the latter when if they're passable they can go in anyways.

>Is it true that the physically fit are more traditional on the political spectrum?
traditional = hard work
progressive = government handouts

lifting = hard work

>but it's obvious that something is afoot
I think you're trying to find a deeper meaning, as if she knows her friend is a bitch and doesn't trust her. A normal person would check the basket

I pointed out the instance you said you were using sarcasm, I though you used it somewhere else and I missed it so I posted that, when I didn't miss it, you just misinterpreted my post.

Why does she leave the room? Plus the box is better for the ball anyway. Would you look in a basket for a ball or a box?