When trying to lose weight, do you find it easier to eat less or exercise more?

When trying to lose weight, do you find it easier to eat less or exercise more?

Personally, I find it way easier to just eat less, and since diet is king that usually works for me.

run more

Combo of both. Just sitting around twidling my thumbs makes me want to binge. My hunger is tied to boredom and depression. When I work out it gives me the motivation to not undo the hardwork I.pit in that day

lol that sure is a silly cat pic OP.

When I started running, I didn't feel like eating shit anymore. I now eat a plant-based diet naturally when I used to eat like shit. It's kinda to the point now where I'm not sure how I'll bulk when it comes to it because I just don't wanna eat anything other than fruits, veggies, eggs, rice and pasta.

Eating less takes less of your time. I don't have time for a walk/jog/run/hiit session.

>but I can post on Veeky Forums

Say you want to start eating at a 500 cal deficit

It is far, far, *far* simpler to decrease calorie intake to achieve this than to burn the equivalent calories through exercise.

Though you should do both so you don't end up skinnyfat

Do both op

You ain't seen nothing yet

You can post on Veeky Forums while doing something else
You can't jog while doing something else

R-tard

haha! great pic mind if I save it?

Exercise more. Keep me from being autistic about "counting calories"

Sure friend, go ahead

Thanks lori

Eat less, obviously. If you look at how much cardio you'd have to do to work off (insert favorite snack here), it's pretty much impossible to lose weight via exercise alone.

I just take ECA so dat appetite suppressant with stimulant effect makes me exercise more.

I eat less.

Alternatively I'm hungrier when I exercise.

Eating less.

a bit of both

I commit to the diet because I know it's 100% necessary and I can't fuck around with it and so when I'm running and getting tired, I think of the fact that I'm doing so good with my diet, that I should take advantage of that and just run until the fat melts away. I usually pretend the fat is gonna melt away as soon as I'm done running and it makes me feel great.

Or don't eat and just lift

Jog to the store to get groceries, while walking your doge :)

Once you get past the initial shock in calorie reduction (easier to do in stages in my opinion, which is also easier if you dont dirty bulk) it just becomes a case of high protein alchemy and sweetner magic. My training doesnt really change other than the addition of slightly more cardio. Most of the stuff I eat is the same sort of stuff in high protein variations.

>When trying to lose weight, do you find it easier to eat less or exercise more?

Who cares, you're diet plays the BIGGEST role.

I lost over 100 lbs (6'2" from 320 to 200 lbs) with hardly doing any exercise.

great pic first chuckle of the day

>tfw you do that by accident with a hot iron