How does Veeky Forums get rid of body hair? Last year I started shaving my chest...

How does Veeky Forums get rid of body hair? Last year I started shaving my chest, upper arms and stomach and really liked the look. For this summer I would like to get rid of my body hair but shaving is time consuming and I hate the stubble I get a few days later.

I've heard mixed things on nair and don't really want to get things waxed. Any experience with this?

pls resond

Waxing is painful af but lasts a few weeks. The downside is you have to let it grow almost all the way back out in between. They'll try to tell you that it reduces the hair permanently over time but that's mostly bs.

Nair works great if it doesn't give you a rash. It's painless and easy. May as well try it. It gave me a rash though.

Laser hair removal is great if you have thick dark hair. The immediate effect lasts at least as long as a waxing session, maybe longer, and after ~8 sessions there's less and lighter hair permanently. This makes shaving easier. The experience is as painful as waxing though.

I got a deal on laser that worked out to be the same cost as the same amount of waxing sessions and I'm happy with it. I wish it had got rid of the hair completely but the reduction is still good and the hair stayed gone for a long time after each treatment.

Try getting a "friend" to shave hair off your body.

Honestly waxing is the way to go. It grows in nicely, thinner, ect.

Hair and self care often gets called feminine but only by mouthbreathing neandrethals.

Theres online kits or places to go.
Don't do Nair.

>shaving
>not fucking people that like you looking like a lumberjack/caveman

I like the idea of waxing, but not the cost or time. I think I'm going to get a couple bottles of nair of Amazon and go VERY conservative to make sure it doesn't result in the horror stories I read in reviews. If that doesn't work, maybe waxing. Shaving leaves stubble and nasty razor bumps for me unless I scrub every 12 hours for the first couple days.

Only a roider would shave their bodyhair, and only a homosexual would use steroids. Case closed

Magic shave depilatory powder on your taint and pubic region and shaft.
Corded epilator on the rest of the body (best purchase I have ever made)
And if you're going to be showing bare legs and trying to legit pass, finish off with a good disposable razor (not some cheap shit bic). The epilator will pluck out almost everything but for a few stubborn hairs just go ahead and shave and you'll be fine. Not enough hairs survive to cause a stubbly feeling.

Make sure to exfoliate and take care of your skin regularly between sessions.

Pic is me, and related. I'm not showing my junk so just imagine a smooth feminine penis and fap or be grossed out or whatever. Not a camwhore, just providing a service.

>magic shave powder
>Amazon description: The shaving powder recommended by the national Medical Association as an effective shaving method for the relief of razor bumps in black men.
>mfw

Haven't heard of anything like this before, so thank you. Will do some more research.

It's marketed toward black men and their beards but a little secret is that it's useful just about on every part of the body, scrotum and penis and balls and vagina and taint included, and on any race.

Only downside is that it smells like rotten egg and ass.

>magic shave powder
does it work on legs and chest?

It works fine there, but I'd rather epilate those parts of the body, removing the hair from the root. I only use magic shave powder around the pubic region because HOLY SHIT epilating that is a no-no.

of course if you don't have an epilator and have no intention of getting one be my guest.

How long does it take to grow back after you take it out by the root?

And how long does the powder last?

Holy shit, I have an epilator but can't even look at it. I have never used it. The thing scares the shit out of me.

>How long does it take to grow back after you take it out by the root?
Varies a lot depending on your genetics and hormonal profile (either normal dude, /fraud/ on gear, biological female, or tranny on hormones) but significantly longer than shaving in any case.

>And how long does the powder last?
About the same as a close shave. Pretty much no in-growns though which pisses me off about shaving and having in-growns in your pubic region is probably the worst place to have them.

The first time you do it is the most painful (go slowly and pop an ibuprofen or something) but when you maintain it's not bad at all. The last few reps of a squat are worse.

thanks brah. Will probably order and see how it goes. Reviews of nair scared me.

np, glad to be of help

you are my femboy hero

i feel weird going totally shaved
Im pretty hairy for a white dude
but not armenian/arab hairy level

I like trimming it with my electric trimmer to a stubble everywhere