Missed OMG, NEO, LINK, ODN, ARK, EVERYTHING. Guide me, to the right path. I have only lost and no gains...

Missed OMG, NEO, LINK, ODN, ARK, EVERYTHING. Guide me, to the right path. I have only lost and no gains. What do I buy right now

ELIX

BNB

you haven't missed anything yet buddy

ADX

OBD on cryptopia

Go into USD(T). Wait until the next monthly crash, buy back in near the bottom. Go back to USD(T) when it nears 4k again. Literally the safest way to make gains, though also slow.

I don't wanna open another thread. OMG seems to be in free fall.
What is going on with OMG ?

but link, odn, ark, wtc are still in the early stages of takeoff?

guys you are recommnding me coins that have gone to the moon, I cannot reach them on the Earthly ground

mtl

Buy ODN and you will never regret

OMG is a long hold, people who expect it to go up forever and get rich in a month are selling off.

I bought in at $4 in August, like most people did here. Obviously not gonna sell. This coin is going to make us rich in a year or two.

If you wanna hop on a rocket similar to WTC, check out 1ST. Going to be used in Chinese tournaments in esports. Was just confirmed about two hours ago. Really low market cap

>missed ODN

The rocket has not taken off yet. The pump is in a week.

its already pumped up 77% my friend, literally all these oppotunities and I missed them

You didn't miss ODN.

BNB is also rock solid coin. People are moving to Binance and the more people that use Binance the higher price of BNB = safest investment you can get.

QTUM

And it will pump more when the whales actually pump.

FINE ALL IN ODN RIGHT NOW, you guys better be right about this or its the end for me

Don't fucking panic. ODN will get listed on a high volume exchange really soon the measly market cap will turn 3 digit.

Agree that BNB is a safe play. Binance is a great exchange. The fact that you can use BNB to pay for transfer fees is a great feature and guarantees that BNB is a very sturdy investment.

ELIX, QTUM, XVG potentially

LINK also still worth getting into definitely going up leading to SIBOS

BMC if you can wait a bit longer than usual

ARK has a long way to go, it's not nearly too late senpai

So link or ODN?

First Blood. Officially supported by the chinese government and esports companies. It's literally mooning right NOW!

DGB unironically

where can i buy 1ST?

why wait? ride pumps and then go omg again

Link idiot. Sibos is too big

Alright putting ALL in LINK, buying right now at current price. Can you give me some advice of when to sell?

trex

AEON, NOT KIDDING

liqui.io

colossus xt. so much good things happening with this coin and it is absolute groundfloor

SALT MTL WTC

see
bithumb will 100%+ the price easy. coming up in a few days on the 4th

XVG on Bittrex

All in on ODN id say

EBET when it hits hitbtc

Space Husky Confirmed

EBET was an exit scam

Fucking buy BAT, update is dropping this Friday, going to be a massive pump, just get out before it dumps. I'm literally taking the day off work to make sure I don't miss anything. And after that pump, buy XRP it's pumping about two weeks from now although the price is already starting to rise

Too many coin recommendations, wish I had the captital to buy loads of each

strange for the scammer to be active in discord

ETP. ETP. ETP. It's on Bitfinex.