This is the third day that I eat nothing, tomorrow I will have a ceaser salad. Would it make me gain back the weight?

This is the third day that I eat nothing, tomorrow I will have a ceaser salad. Would it make me gain back the weight?

after your fifth day, only simple carbs will satisfy your body's desires

Youre pretty dumb

Unless you have zero muscle to worry about this is stupid. Crash fast eats away at your muscle, totally counterproductive.

starving does work though.

it is the quickest cutting method

No but only if you drink a mixture of spiced diesel and Armani hand bags

Of course you'd gain all the weight back, are you retarded? You can't eat ever again if you ever want a chance at making it

I'm a big fan of random, regular days of fasting. I never do it for more than 1-1.5 days in a row because as others have said it will eat away at primarily muscle but if you have 1 day a week at a 1,000-1,5000 calorie deficit.

Maybe intermittent, but 3 days in a row is retarded

quick on a small scale but it will ruin your metabolism after about 72 hours and your capacity to achieve a caloric deficit will be greatly reduced

nah, you'll probably still lose lots of weight, but you won't start really losing fat until 2 weeks into starvation mode.
Right now, you're still in the fasted state, so the main body fuel is proteins.

Honestly, if you don't feel like you are gonna die, keep doing you; just supplement with vitamins and minerals, but also eat a little (~500 cals?) everyday. Make sure you eat some protein, or your body fuel usage will become disorganized (Kwashiorkor).

I have been eating less than 500 cals since January (tho cheat meals), I've lost 12 kgs and still more 8 to go, I will start having 100 cals from tomorrow last three days were literally 0 cals

WTF, you could have lost that much weight eating normally

I binged for a few weeks famlam

What if you were to do this with a few light protein shakes throughout the day?

Would that prevent muscle loss?

I'm , if binging, you should probably boost it up to 700-1000 cals then. Steady and consistent weight loss will probably reduce the amount of loose skin you'll get.

Micronutrient deficiencies are real tho, look into which vitamins are easily to be deficient in and supplement them. Off the top of my head, B2 is excreted really quickly, and deficiencies can cause anemia, which will make you even more tired.

up

If you've eaten only 500kcal since January and lost 12 kgs you're doing it horribly.

I've been eating 1500kcal since Jan and lost more than you.

You work out
I don't

Plus I'm 5"1

Actually amputation is the quickest way to cutting. I mean, if you're already trying starvation, the natural next step is just straight up amputation

You must look like shit

I don't smell pleasant either.

Better than my fat self
Also has been starving since February not January sorry

up

down