Veeky Forums, how does it feel to touch a girl's hand?

Veeky Forums, how does it feel to touch a girl's hand?

i don't know

OP why do you do this...

Like bags of sand

someone tell me please, is it warm? it is nice?

Soft and warm

No, they're tiny and cold. But it makes you feel nice.

It's nice and warm. Sometimes cold so you have to make her hand warm again.
It gives you a sense of satisfaction, makes you happy, it makes you feel safe when you hold her hand.
It's a good feeling

no it's cold. girls have shit circulation

Salty coins.

oh

how do you kiss a girl?

god i wanna die

its feels like a smaller hand fitting into your hand. The first time doing it is awkward as you both work out how you like your hands to fit with theirs. Its warm and toasty

>warm

Confirmed never having touched a woman

Women are ALWAYS fucking cold.

its the same as you kiss a dog except sometimes you use your tongue too

if your hand feels like a bigger female hand you should really drop the gloves m80

oh

i'll start using my toungue on my dog then

confirmed only ever held hands with low test beta cucklets. Holding my Scandinavian strong-women's hand is liking shoving my arm into a bears intestinal tract level warm.

that's cause her hand is hairy as fuck

>low test beta cucklets

Whatever you say, faggot. Enjoy spaking it to your 'feminine penises'.

It depends. It has been years since I held a warm loving hand. All of these tinder sluts have cold dead and dry hands...

you guys are so sad lol

kekd

for all those who havent even held a girls hand here. PLEASE just go talk to girls. its not that hard. you dont have to be a 10/10 HEIGHT FACE FRAME jaw of a god chad thundercock to get a girlfriend.

>Muh manly gf
Lol

showing her high test pedigree. I had to fight her for dominance and I wouldn't go for a hairless subhuman like you weak fuckers.
>implying
you need to stop projecting so hard faggot

Like magic. Even after 6 years of dating, long term, short term, one night stands, there's something absolutely magical about a girl holding your hand.

We're all going to make it brahs.

illegal

Been a long time since I've thought about it... Tiny and cold and soft. So so soft...

>you need to stop projecting so hard faggot

Says the guy who sees the need to reaffirm his sexual choices by unsolicitedly dropping the fact that he prefers "high test" """"women""" (see: men) in a conversation that has literally nothing to do with your homosexual tendencies.

just cause she shave every second day like me doesn't mean she isn't feminine. You should see her sideburns when they're grown in, it is truly a sight to get the heart pumping and the boner hardening. H I G H T E S T L Y F

>have calloused hand from heavy deadlifting
>see a girl trip and fall on her face
>I extend my hand to help her up
>she recoils when she touched my hand
>she smiles "I-I'm fine" and stands up by herself
>mfw

Lol what?

Every girl I've been with likes my rough hands. Something about being manly or some shit like that.

I don't remember.

Your mum doesn't count.

it's cool i got a boner last time but she didn't want to take care of it

is that a babby's hand? does he even lift?

GUYS
I'm 21 and I've literally never held a girl's hand before.

wait till you're 31 (like me)

;_;

Tiny and cold. Soft.

I'll be there in a few short years

Are you irredeemably unattractive or just autistic? Legitimate question.

>tfw you're so used to holding your gfs hand whenever you walk around in public you sometimes feel strange when you arent holding it

>tfw you instinctively hold out your hand behind you so she can grab it when youre walking

>tfw I held out my hand yesterday when I was walking through a crowd so she could hold and not get slpit up from me

>tfw I held it out for 10 seconds and wondered why she wasnt taking it but then remebered we arent together anymore

Its been three months fellas and I still miss her

Autistic mang.

Currently working in an office. Last month the receptionist girl asked if I work out. I replied well ask John (our office's despatch).

Until now she ignores me whenever I'm around, and snickers when John comes into office. I guessed she thinks I'm gay with John...

(but im straight ;_;)

Have you thought about hiring a prostitute and just getting it over with?

Also, I was once an asspie as well. I forced myself to socialize. The first six months or so were fucking painful, and I made too many social mistakes to count.

Now I'm the life of the fucking party. Alcohol helps.

Stay strong brother. It won't be forever.

Kekkety kek kek

>tfw shit circulation to my hands
>tfw had an ex who was a female teddybear of warmth