What the shit, Scoobert wants me to eat all of THIS a day, to lose weight on a body that looks like

What the shit, Scoobert wants me to eat all of THIS a day, to lose weight on a body that looks like ...

... THIS. By my calculations, that's 3.75kg of soup containing 9973kj (2383 cal for you yankies).

His calorie calculator, when given my weight: 75kg, my height: 73.2 inches (manlet masterrace) and my age: 19, told me a caloric deficit of %20 is 9970kj (2383 cal) a day. As you can tell, that's the same number of calories in that dod-dad of soup.

can you shut the fuck up you autist

Now I'm pretty sure eating that ENTIRE container of soup in a day is more than I normally eat. BTW It's made of Mackrel, tomato, broccoli, capsicum, carrot, onion, oats and silverbeet with salt, pepper and mixed herbs to taste.

That means one of three things. Scooby is a quack (fucking doubt it), I've been overeating in snacks and shit, or I've fucked up calculating the nutitional content of that soup.

>Which one is it, scholars and sages of Veeky Forums? I'm assuming option number two.
>also, how's my posture?

again, shut the fuck up

You look like shit

where the fuck is your chest lol dumbass op

>2383 cal for you yankies
being from yurop and enjoying picking on muricans as much as the next guy, i gotta say that nobody uses kj you fuckin autist

Fuck off.... (That's "Sod off" for you)

Really? Kiwifag here, so it's what's on the packages. I guess I've never heard anyone say kj ever so you're probably right.

Your nasty ass soup just isn't calorie dense. Obviously.

Bench press is really the only exercise that I do that hits my pecs, and I gripped way too close together for a long time, so my pecs are pretty small. I'm assuming most of the stuff there is fat anyway.

I assume that's something that most people don't fuck up, but you might want to check that you're doing that right if you're new like me.

only abos and maoris use kj

Soup has a lot of water in it you dumb fuck of course its not going to be calorically dense

A. Why are you trying to lose weight you need more muscle
B. That isn't even alot of calories I eat 1000 more than that and I'm lighter than you
C. Why the fuck are you going to eat only soup for a day, you'll feel sick and your shit will probably look exactly like that soup

ITT: Scooby shills

Why are retards always drawn to this board?

1. Because my stomach has stuck out farther than my chest my entire life, also I've never calorie counted. I can gain muscle when I've experienced a cut just once.

2. Ok, sweet, I obviously I don't really know these things.

3. I already basically live off it. I figured I'd go the whole way. I don't think it's so different than eating nothing but boiled vegetable, broiled chicken breast and brown rice. This is basically just a cheaper alternative.

It'd be one thing if it was a tub'o'chili or something "souper" starchy but he even said its made of 90% vegetables and a bit of fish. So yeah you'd have to eat a lot of it

Kill urself, skinnyfat gynoshit.

Dude that soup is nothing BUT different than eating chicken and brown rice

How so? It's got some animal protein and some complex carbs. Fit fucking loves oats. I get that it's got lots of water and veg'n shit, but other than that seems pretty similar.

Your posture is shit. Shoulders aren't pinned back, chest out. Core isn't tight. Neck is slumped forward.

Excelent, thanks for the feedback man. I never know if I'm over doing it or not.