Alright my dudes, I am looking to invest about another 50% of my expendable savings into a coin...

Alright my dudes, I am looking to invest about another 50% of my expendable savings into a coin. Trying to decide between XRL, WTC, NEO, and ELIX. Anyone have any bright insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214505.0;all
neotogas.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the Fuck are you using $xvg as image lmao

That is not XVG you fucking acoustic retard.

obvious phone poster

ELIX for passive income, neo has gas as well but you would have to have gotten in early or buy in huge.

OMG or NEO. The others are shitcoins

>WTC
>shitcoin
>Recommends two coins that already mooned

LINK you fucking mongoloid

WTC has been mooning all week and it is a scam
NEO is not even close to ATH
OMG has been trending down all week

Conclusion: OMG is the best buy right now, NEO is ok and WTC is the worst buy

Wrong. But nice try.

That is what I was thinking. NEO with GAS would be nice, but ELIX is looking better.

My portfolio already has a good portion of LINK my dude.

Why do you say WTC is a scam?

You have to be literally retarded not to buy WTC right now, this month it launches its wallet and will be listed in 6 more exchanges.

Okay, That sounds pretty promising. Will research.

Also, is Obsidian a scam or what?

I'm liking ELIX right now the market cap and circulating supply are so low that it wouldn't take much for this coin to moon. Could easily reach $1+ and beyond sometime soon. Their product also sounds pretty good, will be interesting once it's finished

1) wait for Request
2) go balls deep in Request
3) choose the color of your lambo
4) lambo

>Acoustic retard
>Kek

Accumulate NEO, sell on October 7.

>Why do you say WTC is a scam?

The WTC salt is fucking crazy. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214505.0;all

hedgecoin

Is there any news that might up it from here until then? Passive income sounds nice but do they have a working product?

The fact no one here said XRL is proof enough you should be buying. Watch Oct 14th when the next update on their trading stats comes in and people start extrapolating from the data the potential returns. FOMO will kick in as word starts to spread

they just released a demo today, check out the roadmap and whitepaper for further details.

Time to buy or too late?

until its over $1 theres still time to buy, thats my personal opinion anyways as always DYOR

NEO, its got the best long term path. LINK if you want to take a gamble but I wouldn't go 100% in.

What makes NEO better long term, minus the GAS?

Gas is only binance right?

X
R
L

NEO is the only crypto that the Chinese government consulted about reform on crypto trading.
The government literally asks what they think would be best to do to regulate trading companies. and like you said, it makes GAS, so regardless its making you money.
I obviously have no idea, but IF china backed a single crypto, it would be NEO hands down. they have already worked with them so much.

NEO on binance right? Or is there a special type that makes GAS?

I'm buying it now if it makes gas through Binance.

I saw the way that companies have to pay to use it to process it, and that's in GAS. But how does it get into your account on Binance?

Their plan extends well past just being an ICO host. It will be a digital assets register with other functions running on the side like cloud storage and legal tokens. That and Da Hongfei is by far the most active person in terms of brand recognition. He's visited every seminar possible including Austrade recently and has complete professionalism. A lot of other crypto CEO's are active, but none have matched the quality of NEO so far.

If you are purely speculating about price, it's $36 right now and the first ICO isn't until next week, let alone the host of features that are going to be launched this quarter. So far every milestone has been on time. This should continue to climb steadily at least until early next year.

Thank you very much for the advice. GAS seems nice but I don''t know how much percentage it would give you as a dividend.

ethbet

NEO generates GAS if its in a wallet. It can be sent separately from either the official client or NEON (much easier to use with a more simple layout). You can just send it as you would NEO to Binance on the deposit page.

Check out this site too.

neotogas.com/

You also generate it on Binance. That was one of their selling points when they launched. It's automatically credited to your account and you don't have to do anything. Although I am unsure of how often they credit you and there's much less risk taking your coins out of an exchange.

There's no fee's for using NEO for the time being. Each transaction will consume GAS in the future.

yeah I have no choice but to keep in an exchange but I just want my coins to be safe.

Anyone ever been hacked and lost 100K dollars or something?

many, many, many people

Hacker got 80k in tokens last week with a JavaScript xss "hack" hyperlink that immediately sent people's EtherDelta keys to him.

That's a link though. I'm talking about directly off of the exchange. Like you wake up one morning and it's all gone.

mt gox

no, nobody ever has

entire exchanges haha, or the exchange themselves just decides to take your shit away.

Yes I mean like you have money on Binance or Bittrex for example, and then it just disappears. Does that happen?

I know about hyperlinks already.

yes, they have your coins already they can just take them away and ban you any time they want, hence why you never keep anything on exchanges unless you are actively trading it.

Can't you sue or something? Anyone ever lost 100k from something like that?

Kind of new to this investing sorry.

you have zero recourse at all, if you do not have control over your coins then you do not own them and they can be taken from you at any time. DYOR

It is nowhere as secure as say using an actual stock market through a bank.
Numerous reports of people's coins going missing through Bittrex even with 2FA activated. The downside of unregulated markets is you have no legal voice if something does happen. Also exchanges can get up and leave any time they want with no consequences, for example they get hacked on their end and no longer have customer's money. e.g. MT Gox.

Use a Web wallet if possible and print out the private keys and passwords and store them somewhere safe. Once using crypto is as safe as using a gov backed bank its certainly not going to be as cheap as it is now. That's what we're all banking on.

I see. That's pretty intense. So it makes sense to use multiple websites right? Until regulation finally sets in and BTC investment becomes some autistic wealthy-only investment pyramid scheme.

I see the highest earning stocks and I just don't feel very excited about 20% gains in 10+ years.

It really depends on what you're holding. Third party wallets have proved to be safe for the most part. Like syncing an entire Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet is retarded. Electrum works great for BTC, NEON works perfect for NEO. Technically you don't need to keep the wallets or chrome extensions installed. Just save the wallet file and/or keys (ensure they work properly before deleting anything) and keep it safe. You now have a piece of paper containing the access to your funds. Doesn't hurt to keep multiple copies.

Personally I only have a NEO wallet and a BTC wallet thats stored on a USB and printed out. I also keep a printed copy at work in a hidden location. If anyone found it it would just look like a jumble of letters and numbers. If you're holding other alt coins in small value its easier just to leave it on an exchange than making 10 different wallets for yourself. I suppose as long as the bulk of your wealth is stored away securely, it won't kill you if some small alts go missing.

Theres been plenty of virus's written too that can scour people's computers for wallet files and passwords. If there's money to be made, theres people willing to be malicious.