Proud strong womyn who we should all admire and support
>Guy takes testosterone
Literally Hitler

Why is this?

I've literally never heard of or seen that happen

Just take a test cycle you massive pussy

One allows someone to switch gender.
One allows them to be joocy.

Strong men are apparently scary, and are becoming frowned upon in certain circles.

Lol, I take estrogen because my ovaries are broken. But okay

And men can take testosterone because their natural production isn't as high as it needs to be.

I fail to see your point.

Steroids are only frowned upon when it comes to competition, faggot. Also frowned upon if women use it.

No one cares if you roid to look good, fuck off with the shitty bait.

You're not a woman.

Eh, my karyotype would disagree

My point is no one is admiring it. No one even knows. Most women on birth control are taking estrogen. And no one cares if you take testosterone

Women don't exist on Veeky Forums

>implying hitler wasn't admired and supported

>roiding to look good

>And men can take testosterone because their natural production isn't as high as it needs to be.

It is near impossible to convince a doctor that you need testosterone.

>And no one cares if you take testosterone
Lol. It's fucking impossible to even get your hands on testosterone legally, and if you do it illegally you're obviously a criminal..

I think its hilarious most women secretly hate trannies and gays but pretend like they care about LGBT rights.

What are you talking about when I tell people that I take gear truthfully 90% of Veeky Forums gets their jimjams rustled for no apparent reason

>he thinks normies dont hate people for using steroids regardless of the reason.
Theres a reason people dont run around claiming they roid. Faggot.

Eh, yeah - I hadn't considered that. That's really an issue with controlled substances then, isn't it? I mean, it's not like women are being handed syringes of estrogen either. It's usually to treat something specific, like hormone replacement therapy for primary ovarian insufficiency or complications with menopause. You still have to have a doctor decide you need it. And if I don't take it, I'll have osteoporosis at 30, so it's not like it's just to improve appearance

Not in the UK

>Steroids are only frowned upon when it comes to competition, faggot. Also frowned upon if women use it.
I'm a woman and I'm gonna compete in June with roids lol like really, who is natty on the stage these days.

not*

>who is natty on the stage these days
The people who look tiny and sick.
There are some actual natty contests though.

Test isn't very necessary, except to compete with others who use. Also the information on side effects that circulate around scares people

I just feel bad for dudes who use steroids and don't even do it to make money off their physiques. I can't imagine what its like living with such low self-esteem, the inside of their heads must be hell. I've never met a single one who seemed happy to be alive (and I've met plenty in college)

I mean there are amazing looking people on natty stages too without the roids for sure, but I'd rather go see people that's roided out and did what ever it takes to fit into the category.

And they say women have it hard

its legal to buy, own and use steroids in the UK

its illegal to sell them though

doctors here are hilarious
>"please take your shirt off"
>"..."
>"user are you on steroids?"

Yeah. The true naturals look kinda sickly though.
What's wrong with having a bit of fun, and taking your body somewhere it can't be naturally?

that picture is barbie tier faggotry. he-man and gi joe and shit has been around forever with their god bodies and no males gave a fuck. only the pussification of males came about within the recent social media times of snapchat and emoticons and other gay faggy shit you catch people doing. source is my opinion but I can't help but clench my fist when i hear a dude call a girl his "bae" and not think wow what a fucking pussy

this. guys are behaving like girls now, trying to be pretty on instagram.

First of all, if guys didn't give a fuck they wouldn't be taking illicit drugs just to look like GI Joe

Second, everything else you said is retarded

What did you expect the bodybuilding industry was gonna be in 2016?

I get all of my gears for free, connection is the key
I do agree with the sickly part too, it's hard to come across natty bodybuilders with non sickly looking physique. And besides no one knows if they are natty or not too so it's even more hard lol

>women take hormonal birth control which promotes secondary sexual features
Billions every day

>man takes hormones improving secondary sexual features
Criminal

Because the globalists and their useful idiots i.e the sheeple have an agenda and it isn't strong, independent-minded males.

>who is natty on the stage these days.
Scooby

Lol, Yeah....who needs birth control?

>he fell for the Scooby Is Natty meme

Scoobert isn't natty.
Just a person who respects his own privacy, even though he makes videos, and is a big part of the online fitness community.

> needs to be

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not saying we don't need birth control, just that it's a double standard. By the way there's also hormonal birth control for men which is illegal because it involves test

>Scooby isn't natty
4/10

Tbhfam I am taking stuff designed to make cattle fucking jacked cuz