Getting lean is so easy bro!!!

>getting lean is so easy bro!!!
>just stick to a calorie deficit, it's as easy and simple as that!!!

Except staying in a calorie deficit for long periods of time is not actually easy. If it was, everyone would be shredded.

Fuck off and play your life draining video games you fat fuck

I don't play video games

I AM CUTTING FAT AND GAINING MUSCLE, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU THINK I MAKE IT. I'M MAKING IT MORE EVERY DAY.

Not OP btw.

about to go on a 1500 calorie /cut/

> kill me

Stayin in a calorie deficit is easy as fuck, its just your definition of shredded is unrealistic expectations

Hurr durr good things are hard. Stop being a faggot, whiney bitch. Grow a pair and man up, or fuck back off to your fatty corner, cunt.

Is there any tips or advice outside the sticky that is worth knowing for cutting your intake? After how much weightloss should you readjust your deficiet?

If only there was such a place.
Only in dreams...

Intermittent fasting fampai.
You can only eat so much in the eating window because you will get full from pure volume. Just make sure you don't have any calorie dense stuff laying around.
Yohombine in the morning and make sure to drink plenty of water.

Yeah m8 all you have to do is eat 1200 cals per day and youll be shredded in no time

omg. u fucking idiots
like its hard to count again ur calories after 1-2 weeks.
REEEEEE

sugar free energy drinks. Literally negitive calories and taste good.

t. Onion Knight

>insulin response
Nope

>legit appetite suppression through caffeine and mental appetite suppression through taste
k

Im thoroughly convinced all the elite shredded bodybuilders are using dnp

Been on a 1500 cal deficit for 2 and a half months with 3 or 4 cheat meals in there. I was 255 lbs and now 215 (42in waist down to 38). I also wake up before work 3 days a week at 5 to go swim a mile and a half. It IS that easy, you just have to actually want it.

I think it's all about willpower, if you really want it you can do it, just like quitting smoking, it's easy if you wanna do it.

Water, gallons of water

Have you ever considered the possibility that most people are shit?

Simple =/= easy