That fucking pajeet doing babyweight supersets of bench and curls

>that fucking pajeet doing babyweight supersets of bench and curls

Atleast he is trying to improve himself.

Can't say the same for your fatass. Shit posting on a manchurian fried ball making forum.

I really hate fucks like you who make fun of people trying to improve themselves. You are the same kind of whore who posts picks of newbs on Instagram and fb for likes. I'd honestly kill myself if I was in your place

POO IN LOO

U SON OF BITCH FUCKER

I'd honestly kill myself than be a negative prickly like you. How can anyone live such a joyless life where they derive pleasure from mocking someone?

I'd understand if it was a Pajeet you saw out on the streets or some fatty who spouts haes nonsense but what sorta person thinks it's funny to see some trying their best to improve

So many pathetic cucks on Veeky Forums these days

Fuck off pajeet

Dude, mocking people is the best, wtf

Go back to India you curry munching faggot. Eat more cows you call Gods you smelly cunt.

Mocking people who don't want to improve is the best. If someone is trying to better themselves than you are an asshole for mocking them.

Heck I make half the Pajeet threads herehere, making fun of those who stink up the gym and hog the equipment but I'd never mak fun of one who is genuinely trying to improve himself

White as rice in a snowstorm

>White as rice in a snowstorm
Sure thing, ya bloody diarrhea-diver.

I'm white you dumb cunt! Durango born and raised.

I just hate pathetic fucks who feel better about themselves by mocking people who are trying to better themselves

Read
Do you even know where that is you europoor? Go back to your cuckshed sven

SHUT THE FUCK UP RAVI

GO BACK TO WORKING AT SWEATSHOPS AND DRINKING TODI

YOU SMELLY INDIAN

>/pol/ makes a thread yet again

same beta whitey

Nope

Also fuck you Pajeet, atleast defend yourself

I know theres a lot of cross contamination between Veeky Forums and /pol/ but can you keep this shit on your containment board please?

>at gym
>yindians curling at squat rack
>wearing jeans
>wearing wife beaters
>smell rancid even from the toilet

Being smelly is part of the DNA configuration I guess. Other races smell okay even when sweating alot.

If there were a thread about movies with bodybuilding in it, would you whine about it and complain that /tv/ made a thread? No, you wouldn't. Would you be complaining that Veeky Forums made a thread if someone wanted to talk about tasty, home-made, high protein meals? No. You're only complaining because you don't personally like this thread. It's whiny beta fucks like you that are always looking for the next thing to get offended by, just so that you can flaunt self-proclaimed moral superiority. Harden the fuck up, shut the fuck up, and then fuck off.

fuck off your filthy dirty Indian fuck. fuck off back to India and live in your own feces

can you shut the fuck up

Eat a dick, fag.

cant we all agree that bullying people is fun? this iss where /pol/ and Veeky Forums can find common ground

poo in the loo plz pajeet

I'm defending the guys making Indian jokes you muppet

pajeet plz

Nice try Poopiejeet

>cant we all agree that bullying people is fun?
yeah but you lose us with all the Nazism desu

Nazism is basically a meme at this point on /pol/ desu, they're basically just conservative nationalists now.

>conservative nationalists
remember when /pol/ was libertarian?

>Nazism is basically a meme

Yeah, that was when bitcoin was still a big thing, Ron Paul too.

Schlomo pls

>pajeet detected

The British should have wiped out your misbegotten kind and burned your country to the ground.

well said

>Atleast he is trying to improve himself.

I'm so sick of this stupid excuse. If you're gonna try to improve yourself, do it right.

A FUCKING WAGGON WHEEL

Delete this