Tfw going on holiday 12th june

>tfw going on holiday 12th june

Chances of me getting abs by then ?

>on 2000 cals a day (mostly good food)
>running about 15 miles a week split between 3 runs
>lifting 5 times a week
>Height 6ft
>weight 87kg

Anyone else have a really hard time getting down to low bodyfat ?

Clothed i looke pretty slim, top off and i have big love handles, fucking sucks man.

>bench 90kg
>ohp 55kg
>squat 120kg
>dead 140kg

Thoughts on getting lean looking in about 7 weeks ?

Why would you lie about your lifts?

>dnpthread

How am i lying exactly ? I've been lifting a while just shit diet, i'm undefiend but averagely strong

il be real here. if you dont eat food for 3-4 weeks (maybe even longer) and get to skinny mode. then build up some muscle for a few weeks you will probably look like a dyel otter, which is good enough to impress most normies.

and i am deadly serious, you will need to not take in any food for a whole month, only water and vitamin supplements. you will lose about 20kg which i think will be enough to get to skinny mode. (maybe)

anything else you can do is eat at a 1k cal deficit (i would aim for 1200 cals a day mostly protein and vegetables) this will make you look a lot better if you also do a starting lifting program 3 times a week.
but you will still be skinnyfat

no.
and the lies...

Thanks kind of but i've not just started lifitng so dont need a starer programme
We'll see prick, and again wtf are you on about "lies" for ? I've been lifting for about 10 months, my lifts are average at best and you cant see my legs, and yes you can look this shit with those lifts at 6ft

I'd say zero chances but what you cut is what you cut. Though I'd say not to push yourself too hard with lifting and running, think about that.

>laughinganimegirls.gif

I don't think you're going to get abs by June user. But you can tone down a bit. Focus on losing body fat and you should be pretty good. Abs aren't the be all and end all, just need to get rid of love handle at this point.

Hey OP, serious advice on how tonget abs: (a little math involved)

-From looking at your pic I estimate your are at about 20-25% bodyfat
-lets say you want to get downt to around 15% so your abs become somewhat visible.
-that means you'd have to lose 10% BF. 10% of 87kg is 8,7kg of bodyfat.
-1 kg bodyfat equals around 7000kcal, so in total you have to "lose" about 60900 kcal of stored energy.
- your vacation is in june so you have about 45 days left. Thats means you would have to be in a deficit of 1350 kcal per day, which to be honest, is MASSIVE.
- Lets say you burn around 3000 calories a day, that means you mustn't eat more than like 1650 kcal a day.

That will be next to impossible I'd say although I worked with estimated guesses about your daily activity level. Try your best, hope it helps you a little.

EC stack, no carbs, go to the gym and do a quick few weights and like half hour of cardio. Eat mostly protein, little bit of fat. Fastest way to lose weight. I can't tell you how much you'll lose but it's the most you can in the time you have.

Does this math actually check out? I'd be interested in calculating something similar for myself.

Its very rough math, but yeah.

you still need to not eat for 4 weeks to have any chance at all at 10% BF

Cheers, I'd rather have an idea of how far the goal is, rather than 'keep eating at a deficit til you're happy'

Had to type this on my phone but I did this myself and it really worked wonders for me. Lost about 4% BF in 3 months and had a solid sixpack.

Of course there are a few points to take into consideration:

-It's really (and I mean REALLY) hard to estimate the exact amount calories you "burn" per day/week. So if you are aiming for a small deficit (like lets say 50 kcal per day) it becomes increasingly hard to hit the exact amout.
-You WILL have to track your calories everyday or the whole thing is pointless.
-It's also very hard to estimate you own BF (most people tend to underestimate their actual BF), so mostly it's a wild guess. BUT if you want to lose 5% BF, the outcome will not vary that much even if your original bf was falsely estimated.

I strongly recommend giving it a try, as I said, this worked brilliantly for me and most of it is simple physics so there is not much if any broscience to it.

user is right. this is the way to go.
also try eating ~1600kcal.

them arms with 90kg bench and nearly 1pl8 ohp ok you fat autist, have fun looking like a walrus on the beach

That's the rough math.
Its hard to know exactly how much your TDEE is. Or how much the run was. Or how many cals was in that chicken breast and broccoli. You can estimate pretty well thus rough math.
Aiming for 50 cal deficit is retarded. Unless you are sub 10%

>It's really (and I mean REALLY) hard to estimate the exact amount calories you "burn" per day/week. So if you are aiming for a small deficit (like lets say 50 kcal per day) it becomes increasingly hard to hit the exact amout.
I'm just making sure there's a decent deficit, it's probably somewhere around 300-500 depending on the day.

>You WILL have to track your calories everyday or the whole thing is pointless.
I do

>It's also very hard to estimate you own BF (most people tend to underestimate their actual BF), so mostly it's a wild guess. BUT if you want to lose 5% BF, the outcome will not vary that much even if your original bf was falsely estimated.
Honestly, it's not the specific numbers that really matter, as long as it gives me a ballpark guide to how long I've got to go.

Cheers user/s

No way your lifts are that high unless yo use absolute shit form. I look like you with lower bf and my stats are not even DYEL mode. My bench is like 65-70kg btw.

>Aiming for 50 cal deficit is retarded

It sure is, I was just taking a really small deficit to underline my point.

Other than that you are absolutely right. It's rough math and theres a lot of guessing involved but like said, it gives somewhat of a goal to work towards.

your welcome, hope you manage to get shredded and wreck some pussy