How big do you have to be to actually look alpha with a mustache, and not like a tryhard hipster faggot?

How big do you have to be to actually look alpha with a mustache, and not like a tryhard hipster faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--PCxGw12f--/1334664455765371937.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUGE

It's not about how "big" you are at all. It's about how old you are and how you dress.

Why do mustaches make some men look alpha (such as tom selleck, he looks way better with a 'stache), while others look like pedos

Are van dykes alpha as well?

Does anyone have the slightest idea on how to accelerate the growth of hair on the face. Having heard rumors that beer can assist? Acquired me enough intelligence to have learned that hair growth is highly genetic. My father has not what one would call dense growth. But rather some stumps that are pointed as coral reefs and sharp as barbed wire.

fact: any man with a mustache is gay

Fuck no. You trying to get into cartoon devil mode?

Something like this

well being muscular could help, but i think some dudes look creepy because they are average all around and the mustache just stands out. It is a bit more artsy than a normal beard but could look cool on you. I like to experiment with facial hair and when i first started doing it I did get some teasing so don't think you can skip that. But after a while the same people were into it. Try it. You could get teased that you're mexican or some bullshit but that's part of making it cool - confidence. If someone makes a joke and you curl up into a ball thinking "god what have i done" you're probably not a mustache type of guy.

It's genetic, i can't grow thick facial either. Only thing that can accelerate it is roids.

Big enough that you could wear cop shades and look like you're out of a cheesy television series from the 80s.

The only correct answer in this thread.

You shouldn't be so paralyzed by the thought of doing something just because it's "artsy" and you could be labeled as a hipster. It's kind of ironic if you think about it because that's exactly what a hipster would think - i don't people thinking i'm a hipster i wanna be different

looks good on strongfat people desu

The key is a big-ass jaw.

Just look at this shit

IsnĀ“t it going to be a pain in the ass that it will get wet whenever you drink?

try minoxidil

Ugh!!!!!!!!! I tried a moustache for a while......... drove me mental with the tickling on my upper lip - plus the bloody hairs would poke up into my nose at times.

Plus it also always held remnants of coffee, cream - and other crap that had froth or bubble on top - didn't make for a nice all day aroma!. People who have had facial hair for years say that they come to tune out of the odd "pongs" that emminate from their fuzz............ ewwwwwwwww, not my thing Sad

Be older 25+ Don't try to style it. Just let it be. Don't dress like a twink or hipster?

this. I used to be bothered by the hipster/millenial meme. But it got so ridiculous, I just dress how I like and participate in the activities I want to do, and it doesn't affect me.

Anything more is too much

he would look like a hipster faggot in clothes

I didn't know tom savini was so swole

Confirmed for not being able to grow a beard/moustache.

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--PCxGw12f--/1334664455765371937.jpg