Tfw supposed to be consuming 3k kcals a day on bulk

>tfw supposed to be consuming 3k kcals a day on bulk.
>tfw lazy and tired of eating so last 2 days eating less 1500 kcals.
Hows your bulk/cut been Veeky Forums?

Jesus that is the most revolting meal ivr seen in a while

Those eggs make me want to puke just looking at them holy shit

Fuck off Richard

They looked alright til i read what was really in them.
>mayo
Sickening

DUDE ALPHA BRAIN DMT WEED BROO

Looks normal to me. The eggs, not necessarily the combo.

>sour kraut

>just had 3 glasses of milk today
Its been good

>2016 supposed to be the year i get shredded (5 years lifting)
>ive actually gained 5kg, pretty much all fat.

I really need to just pull my socks up, stop being a nu-male beta faggot, and drop 15kg of bodyfat so I can actually look like I lift for once in 5 years.

Lose the sauerkraut, Mayo, habaƱero sauce, and jalapeƱos; and you've got a sandwich. Gouda doesn't go with spicy shit at all.

>tfw supposed to be consuming 1200 kcals a day on a cut.
>tfw stupid and tired of being hungry so last 2 days eating more than 10,000 kcals.

Try limiting meat intake. The less meat I ate, the easier it was to eat more. Never really got that uncomfortably full feeling and hit all my macros pretty easy.

I will never understand people who can't eat, there's so much to eat

1. French fries 400cals
2. Bowl of rice 300cals
3. Pasta 600cals
4. Ice cream 400cals
5. Any type of salad 200-300cals
6. Sandwich 400cals
7. Nuts 300cals
Burgers, pizza, meats, bacon, bread, all the gold shit

Anyway cutting here

>been cutting for a week
>haven't had a single morsel outside of what i'm supposed to except some vodka last night
this is gonna be a good one m8s.

Bulked 500+ calories over TDEE and stored a lot of fat and now cutting for summer, lost 7 kgs in 2 months and still at 17% bodyfat. Feeling pretty shitty.

>Cutting
>Ate an entire 520g cob of bread today

Fml.

But one thing is eating shit

The other is eating your fucking macros

100grams/protein a day is pretty hard for most people

>cutting on 1000kcals a day

I just want the last bit of stubbord fat from my abs to go away REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really? I generally get 130-160 without even really trying. I don't use shakes or anything like that, I mostly just replaced a lot of my snacks with protein stuff.

I don't see how others find it so difficult, but I suppose I'm pretty awful at counting calories, and others find it easy.

Milk and peanut butter are your friends

what the fuck?

Eating clean complicates things somewhat though.

Fucking pussy
8oz tilapia is 42g protein

Man the fuck up.
8.5 oz steak is 52g protein

Yeah its so hard to cut
Fucking faggots

which app u fag

>cob

Midlandsfag?

Myfitnesspal dyel newfriend

>he doesn't eat Bavarian neo Nazis

>Eating shit
What are macros

I'm new here. Whats dyel?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Bulking Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Drink A Gallon Of Milk Like Nigga GOMAD Haha

dank yolo enema liquid

I save pics of all his meals but then i remember everything he consumes is literally gluen free, gmo free, aids free, oragnic free range all that cancer. Actually makes a big deal.

Joe Rogan is endorsing abortion. This shit needs to stop!

Leicester fag here.

I think cob is American for something else.

How dare you.

Lost 25 lbs, yesterday was my birthday though.

Now I've only lost 20lbs

How much of that 5lbs I gain back was water weight?

Probably all of it to be honest. Think about it logically, if you lost 25 pounds because of a caloric deficit over X amount of weeks, and lets say your TDEE is 3k, do you really think you ate more than that on your birthday? Even if you did, it'd have to be 17,500 calories or so to account for 5 pounds.

Water weights a bitch, sodium and carbs and all that shit cause bloat, its nothing to stress over, focus on how you look and feel at the end of the day.

>mayo with fried eggs
Disgusting

>cutting at 2000kcal/day, going over that every other day
>three different people told me I looked leaner last week
>I've actually put on almost 5lbs since I started my cut

It's Joe Rogan. He's what retarded people wish they were smart become when they turn middle-aged.

>He's what retarded people wish they were smart
What?

I just don't know what to do, I'm on an eternal cut it seems. I've been hitting the gym hard for the past few months, but I've dropped from 170 to 160 pounds. I'm 5"11, I don't even do that much cardio - I guess I just hate to eat. Breakfast is oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder. Lunch is usually some clean meat and veggies / pasta, dinner is the same - 1 or 2 protein shakes somewhere in there as well, as I cannot for the life of me get enough protein from food alone.

I need halp brehs

I've been cutting bcz reasons. Everything went fine at first. Now I'm dropping too quickly and becoming dyel. I get minimum 170g protein per day (weight atm is 200 lbs / 91kg). So protein shouldnt be the issue. I average 5 meals a day in total.

what snacks can I eat during the day to slow my weight loss. preferably that are Veeky Forums approved and contains protein.

Corn. You know, corn on the cob? What does it mean in this context? Like, a loaf?

just eat nuts, pick a type that you like. peanuts, almonds, cashews, whatever. tons of protein, filling, but consequently lots of calories, which is good for a bulk.

I've done that for prolonged amounts of time already. I need something new.

Literally one chicken breast is 90 grams. Or just buy whey it's pretty cheap and convenient. I don't know how you guys pretend this is hard.

pretty good, I've become addicted to cottage cheese mixed with whey protein. absolutely kills my sweet tooth

>Literally one chicken breast is 90 grams.
90 grams not 90 grams of protein you idiot
One breast is like 30 grams of protein.

underrated

My breasts are over one pound raw. So no, I mean 90 grams of protein. Sorry you live in some third world shit hole where even the chickens starve.

>sour kraut
Dumb fucking yank.

What you have is a turkey you fucking moron.

>he doesnt eat high test chickens
Never gonna make it

byron ragbone cue the mustard

>t totally edible g-guys

Just drink milk. One litre of milk is 35g of protein and could be 600kcal if whole milk.

how the fuck? that's just unfathomble, what the fuck did you eat?

Same as a bap or a roll or a bun

I understand what you're saying but can't think of how to phrase it.

"He's what retarded people that wish they were smart become when they turn middle aged."

Is that what you mean? I can see it. Gavin McInnes called him a "smart dumb guy" on his podcast and he got pretty butthurt.

>tfw 6'4 230
>currently cutting due to straining my pec benching 275 yesterday
>download my fitness pal
>put in all the info
>set my lifestyle at sedentary lel
>cutting at 2000 cals a day
>getting 200g of protons
>60carbs
>20fats

Maybe I'll look good by July 1st.

I doubt it but hey I have hope

>pic unrelated

Rippletoe the Memeator

200 pound amerifat here, cutting at 1500 cals trying to get back to 150 lbs that I was before i met my girl. Going well dropped down from 230 to 195 in two months got lazy for a month not back on it.

What the fuck is that mess? Do you expect me to be able to understand this garbled shit?

for real though i got some pasta zero shit one time just for kicks... it tasted great. very surprising. made of plants or something so basically free of anything, including calories

>free of calories
No.

so is he like your idol or something

>only 3k cals on a bulk

Fukk, how short are you?

>when will you learn??

>He's what retarded people wish they were smart become when they turn middle-aged.

All I had today was a bowl of raisin bran and a brotien shake

fuuuuuuark. Hungry as fuck.

>finally crunched the numbers to be able to enjoy a couple drinks before bedtime
thank you based seagrams and soda, fitland here we drunkenly come!

>It's Joe Rogan. He's what retarded people [who] wish they were smart become when they turn middle-aged.
fixed for all the idiots who didn't understand

Where do I find it

>made of plants or something so basically free of anything, including calories

yeah, cause plants are calorie free