What's a diet plan to eat 1500kcal a day but like a fuck ton of food

What's a diet plan to eat 1500kcal a day but like a fuck ton of food

I'm having such a hard time losing weight cause of all my cheat meals, what can i eat like a fucking animal or how can i make it so i don't need to eat like a fuck anymore

Eat only chicken/vegetables all day long.

Une salade

celery

chicken
vegetables
oatmeal
greek yogurt

broccoli

broccolli, cauliflower, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken breast, more chicken breast, cottage cheese, celery, kale, fat burner coleslaw. eat as much as you want.

Yup

Veggies m8, it's the only way

Breakfast (~500kcal):
3 Jumbo Eggs
2 Toast (no butter)

Lunch (~450kcal):
Half pound of Chicken
Cup of Rice
Cup of Veggies

Dinner (~450 kcal):
Same as Lunch but eat as late as possible to avoid hunger at night.

Totals that matter:

i'll go on:
carrots, turnips, raddishes, cherry tomatoes, shirataki noodles, water, coffee, tea, vinegar, FUCKING ASPARAGUS

Here you go OP, I even wasted a day in MFP just for you to show you how simple this shit is.

Why no brown rice?

doesn't matter, brown rice is literally a meme. furthermore it tastes like garbage
how did u prepare the chicken breast user? if you broiled/fried it, why didn't you count the calories for the oil?

>Toast
>Not Oats
>Or Buckwheat
>Or Barley
>Making it.

what would a 2500 calorie diet look like? Or what can I use to find out. I eat about 1800 calories a day if I don't eat out, and the food I eat at home are low calorie for my cut, should I just eat bigger portions help pls

one meal a day

Each day :

1 kg plain Greek yogurt
5 heads of lettuce
20 carrots
1 apple
1 chicken breast (boiled), no skin
1 tbsp olive oil
80 radishes
4 Cashews

I didn't calculate the calories but you're welcome you lazy sack of shit

what if you're allergic to broccoli?

also, has anyone got a 1000kcal version?

pretty good but i'd replace the toast with something more filling like a packet or two of oats maybe?

grilled lean meats + steamed veggies with a bit of fat(butter olive oil) droppped on them.
A serving of yogurt per day plus an egg.
Try to add in at least one piece of fish. And substitute a nice ribeye or other fatty piece of animal(lamb pork whatever) 1/week instead of the lean cuts.

Because it's personal preference. Sometimes I do have brown rice w/ wild rice but white rice tastes better completely plain.

Because this is measured in RAW chicken. The chicken will lose 10-20% of calories through the cooking process anyways. Seasonings and brining possibly fill this calorie loss. Also you don't scrap all the juices from the bottom of the pan. The brining process keeps chicken juicy for days.

I brine 3-4 pounds of chicken cut into my favorite shapes in a pot of cold water mixed w/ a couple of table spoons of kosher salt and light brown sugar for roughly 4-6 hours in the fridge. After brining is complete I rinse chicken and place chicken on a giant baking pan. Then I spread a 1-2 tablespoons of each thoughout the entire dish: Cayenne, Chipotle peppers, Paprika, and BBQ sauce. Obviously BBQ sauce has calories but its pretty negligible. Bake 30-40 minutes at your favorite temperature that you set your oven on regardless of instructions or dish size, mine being 350F.

You can have what ever the fuck you want. It's called an example. I sometimes have Kodiak Power cake waffles and eggs for breakfast or even pussy marinated in my saliva. It's all up to you.

Oats come in large containers not packets unless you want dinosaur eggs and shapes in them. If you wanted strictly fullness factor just eat white bread all day soaked in water.

It would look like this but with larger meals and/or an extra meal such as a oatmeal protein shake.

1000kcals? My ex that weights 90lbs eats 1000kcals. The fuck?

wel, it's only temporarily,l I'd like the cut to go a bit faster, besides I'm only 5'3, shit sucks...

5'3 and you weigh how much? As a male you shouldn't go that low; your body and mind needs some food to function properly. Just exercise more. Slow and steady wins the race. If you are a female, please be in Texas. Tfw no short qt3.14 weightlifting side ho.

150 hambeast planet aiming for about 110 or 120

You should be fine at 1200-1300 for a good pound a week. Yeah that's almost a half a year but you want to build good habits not quick results.

my gf is cutting from 120 at about 1200 calories. You should go for long walks if you want to speed up the process and have the time. 2hrs of walking isn't that hard and burns a decent amount of calories if you're not into running.

fish veggies and fruit

80 radishes

Use intermittent fasting. It's just an eating trick that trains your body, usually quickly, into not getting hungry for large parts of the day.

Learn to drink black coffee or smash heaps of green tea. Caffeine supresses hunger, so start knocking those over.

Eat foods really high in fibre, those are going to be calorie dense.

Don't drink calories. No shakes, no soda. Those calories aren't going to fill you up.

>calorie dense.
not calorie dense*

You can basically whack a massive pile of broccoli next to anything.

200 calories of celery looks like this...