Hey i have been cutting for 2 months now and i would like an assessment

hey i have been cutting for 2 months now and i would like an assessment.

what would you guys say my BF is at ?

also BF thread.

Another starting strength success story

17-19%

You should be lifting, not cutting you nu male cuck

i am pretty sure i should be cutting until i look decent for normies and then bulk slowly.

thanks for the % though, i figured it was closer to 15%

actually i just have those legs from cycling.

I'd say 20%.
Anything below 20% is fine. Learn to lean bulk no reason to get fat again.

I have big legs from having been a sprinter, too. Just get your upper body big enough to match. At least no one will laugh at you for skipping leg day ;)

Shopping for pants sucks tho, stretch material is the only solution if you dont want to look like a rapper from the 90s

i know, the problem is i am already fat. so i would rather look like a skinny fag now then stay skinnyfat for another year.

to that end i have lost 6kg the past 8 weeks. (have not lost strength so i assume its mostly fat)

i am gonna aim for 1 kg per week for now. maybe even go on psfm.

What is your height and weight?

175 cm
74.5 kg - 75 kg

What the fuck is this outlet?

So 5"9 and 165lbs

Your BF% would be around 17-18% based off of that and the picture. If you want to cut don't go down below 155lbs. The reason people are giving you a high BF% (up above 20) is because you are DYEL. You actually are not fat at all, there isn't much fat for you to lose.

At most cut down a bit more and go for a full on bulk and build some mass. You aren't going to look very good with that little amount of muscle on your frame.

You look like a fucking Dark Souls character

telephone

meaning ?

what BF% would 155 be?
also cant i just re-asses at that point ? i really just want to be at fucking low BF so my next cut wont take very long at all. or maybe not even needed.

5'9" 140lbs / 180cm 64kg

Fucking sideways shit

can i get a bf% estimate?

%?

Sorry for sideways pic
170, 5'10"

ffs sorry for being a cunt, phone betrayed me

hard to say without the penis.
Can you do another, with out the black box, maybe one where you spread the cheeks?

13%
15%

working out for 4 years now
bf% estimate?

Do you have knock knees?

5'9" isn't 180cm.

This is the natty limit

Oh, my bad actually, 5'9 anyway I don't usually work in cm

to the klinefelter's folder you go :)

>would you guys say my BF is at ?
between my legs sucking my dick

is this picture actually attractive to homo's? i mean being attractive is always a plus but i have no idea what makes it attractive to you people.

from something like , SS or reg parks beginners 5x5 or whatever or kill self, why?

>R Kelly - Sex me

What's my body fat, dudes? Lean bulking. Taken almost 4 months to get to 160lbs from 152lbs.

No. You must be new here. Welcome to fit, no homo.

Close to 20% or more possibly.

No problem bro. It's 175cm by the way

that seems wrong. when i was 5 kg heavier you guys said the same thing.