Real talk, do you guys ever get jealous of black guys physique...

Real talk, do you guys ever get jealous of black guys physique? I know only a few black people have bbc genetics but it's a higher rate than whites and definitely higher than asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingnews24.com/2014/09/who-has-mayweather-ducked-really/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUs8yAS_qTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe that even Veeky Forums has fallen to the black man shills. I don't care about other men enough to worry about their physique or their dick size. Neither should you if you're actually living your life. How about you work hard on yourself and forget all about the other people you envy so clearly.

I'm black and I don't have a great physique
stop this meme
pic related my 3 month progress. still have soy tits
fuck soymilk ruined my ass

I'm more than happy with my wide, white and hairy Caucasian body, user.

Don't worry, we are all going to make it, brah.

>2008
>not being insecure

If you have only gone to the gym for 3 months that right there is pretty pretty good

All my black friends have flabby, bitch boy bodies.
However, they are strong as fuck.
So I don't know.

Black proportions are all off, though

Tiny little torsos, no calf muscles, generally garbage legs and gangly arms despite gainz

I get jealousy of black confidence, but it's mostly based on high T and little effort

Keep at it brother you're making progress

Im so proud rn, i legit saw this board and many other succumb to the cancerous effect of /pol/ but here we are rising above it. We're all gonna make it brah.

what does it matter, pic related was KTFO by a crazy gyppo with a dad bod

It's not all that great 2bh. It seems that the standards are higher for us

I've been lifting for over a year and I still feel dyel for a black person. Some of my cousins barely lift and they are swole, I don't get it.

Did someone say niggers? I kill niggers for morning cardio

Every black person you know is an athlete or performer of some kind. They all work out.

Stop by a golden corral in Florida sometime and end the meme for yourself.

>tfw haven't fapped in 3 days

Yep. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place) one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he hadnt, he'd just gone for a shower because his home one broken down. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Sometimes i do because i see them do some weird ass calesthenics in the gym and have some great physiques

But then i remember i'm not black and thank god every day.

repost

Am I being trolled or is this guy reall such a turbocuck?

how big was his cock user

depth of field is why dark skinned people appear more shredded more quickly. same reason white bodybuilders use so much bronzer.

>saying "repost" rather than pasta

>cardio

wouldnt his knees explode if he decided to run more than 100 meters?

>tfw black
>intelligent
>good legs, huge calves, big shoulders
>severe loose skin on chest AND gyno

fuck me, nigga.

at least im getting gyno surgery this summer, i can finally be aesthetic

Post pic

You've fallen victim to a term known as "propaganda". For every aesthetic black person, there is an aesthetic white person. This would also apply to other races but the trend is that most asian and middle eastern dominated cultures tend not to have a very large interest in bb for whatever reason.

left is before i started lifting 220lbs, after losing 80 lbs

right pic is 6 months ago, 210lbs 1 yr lifting, i'm considerably leaner now. can't take a pic atm but you get the picture.

im around 190 atm, no recent pics but i'll post a back pic from around the same time i took that one.

He's a wacky boxer. It's hard to time him because he's just odd. He also talked a lot of shit and that's been know to really bother Klitschko.

so, it's the genetically determined RACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

>be me
>white
>amazing bb genetics
>feels good

Damn son.

Keep on truckin'.

holy shit

JUST

Is that even gyno? The fuck?
Also other than that, look sick.

Daily reminder that
>black genetics
is just a code word for
>steroids

And if you don't believe me, feel free to watch all kinds of Blaxploitation movies form the 60s and 70s, wherein the blacks are just as skinnyfat and small-dicked like everyone else.

I like this post.

Yes. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory. It's ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS.

People shouting "roids" may have a point but they're really missing the big picture. It's not ROIDS, it's GENETICS. Look at Jason Blaha, he uses MASSIVE amounts of gear and LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he hadnt, he'd just gone for a shower because his home one broken down. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Just because I hate niggers and don't want any of their blood in my family doesn't mean I don't acknowledge rule of law and defend their right to exist.

That said I'd really appreciate it if you would head back to Africa senpai

Yo dude relax. For most people genetics is win some lose some. Black guys look sleek and slender, with broad shoulders but short inserts. Adian guys get big calves and forearms with nice long inserts. While guys are some roll-the-dice mix of those. Doesn't matter too much with women when only the top black guys really get a shot at the general dating pool.

gyno and unfortunate fat deposits, it's the worst case scenario.

i had that shit since i was a kid all the way through puberty, at least i get surgery soon though.... CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

I already live in africa :) and only come to america for christmas

What's the difference?
Maybe longer arms? I really can't tell

>1 year
God fucking dammit dude. Keep up the good work.

That's a shitty b8 pasta you're replying to

You're alright bruh

good luck man, i'm going in the same direction, but nowhere near as built as you. I can already tell i'm gonna have the same issue, fattest part of my chest is the bottom and it drags my chest down, shit fucking sucks.

How far till your surgery?

im not even nigger lol i just dont like all the shitposting that comes with migrants from /pol/

around mid september.

if you clean up your diet, start lifting heavy, drop fat, build muscle,etc. it really makes a difference.

i'm positive if i never started lifting it would've looked even worse at this point but it's alright bro.. we'll make it.

6'2 188 lbs...yet I look 20 lbs lighter than this. Why? I've been liftan for 1.5 years now

Lol cuck bait.

Some skinny lowfat black guy you had a crush on in highschool isnt the most desirable man around. Sure some rotten dirty white girls will sleep with him to piss off daddy, but thats about it.

holy shit when will (((JEWISH))) shills get off this board?
Black people are not physically superior. They are shorter on average than white men, and they have a lower amount of slow twitch muscle fibers that doesn't allow for them to get as strong as whites. They have more fast twitch muscle fibers though which allows for better tone possibly, and more explosive actions.

>Huge calves
>Severe loose skin
>Gyno

You're just a fatass

Strength doesn't come from slow-twitch muscle fibres.

mirin niggas forearms

get a load of all of these insecure little bitch boys.

it's so obvious that they feel INTENSELY EMASCULATED by the mere MENTION of a black man.

how laughably pathetic you tiny penis cowards are. LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE.

>o-oh no, they're r-ruining my fetish!

>responding to pasta

Look at them. Look at them and laugh.

here's how this fight would go

:^)

the most insecure little bitch boys ALWAYS run damage control the quickest.

enjoy your impotent rage idiot.

>I've b-been called out!
>I better dig this hole deeper and hope he doesn't follow

>memma

STRONG projection of insecurities detected.

keep on showing everybody how threatened you feel, kid. we'll keep on laughing at you LMAO.

>I better pretend he's the one projecting, not me! That'll finish this for sure!

Never

This is an interesting meme considering, according to the center for disease control, cdc.gov

Non-Hispanic blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (47.8%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), non-Hispanic whites (32.6%), and non-Hispanic Asians (10.8%)

>subtly asking for gifs of GGG and Kovalev victims
D E V I L I S H

GGG is an overrated fighter that hasnt actually fought anyone notable.

you two should just fuck already

>Real talk, do you guys ever get jealous of black guys physique?
No because I actually work out and realize that 99% of people have incredibly low standards for what's considered a "great physique"

Are you white?

Spend some time reading about wieghtlifting, work out hard and smart for literally one year with a good diet and you'll suddenly find yourself with "amazing genetics holy fuck 14/88"

>Floyd Mayweather Jr. can't be considered greatest of all-time due to lack of elite competition
>Floyd Mayweather: an all-time great or an arrogant fraud who ducks fights?
>Evander Holyfield says Floyd Mayweather hasn't fought all comers

yes, that is exactly what you're doing. good job on admitting it you sexually insecure little bitch.

L M F A O
A T
Y O U R
L I F E
L I T T L E
P E N I S
M A N L E T

you just replied to like 10 different posts. if that isn't damage control then idk family.

>maybe if I really double-down on my projection and throw in more capslock

>Floyd Mayweather Jr. can't be considered greatest of all-time due to lack of elite competition

>what is 'fighter of the decade' Pacquiao
>what is future hall of famer Cotto
>what is Mosely coming off an impressive victory in Margarito(who had just beaten Cotto)
>what is De La Hoya
>what is Hatton
>what is Guerrero
>what is Zab Judah
>what is potential hall of famer Canelo who was undefeated

>Floyd Mayweather: an all-time great or an arrogant fraud who ducks fights?

you mean like GGG who challenged anyone but then ducked Andre Ward when he accepted the challenge

also how has Mayweather ducked?
boxingnews24.com/2014/09/who-has-mayweather-ducked-really/

Pacquiao? Even freddie Roach admits that was their fault, not Mayweather's
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUs8yAS_qTs

>waaah waaah Mayweather wont fight every bum off the street
who cares

it's disgusting when casual fans discuss boxing

>cute ten year old girls arguing on the internet

>petulant child uses a term
>fails to understand what it means
>shows everybody that in addition to being insecure he is also a moron

so. much. impotent. rage.

yes, clearly you are doubling down. and it's failing.

enjoy being SO threatened by the mere MENTION of a black man that you sperg out on an anime website like a convulsing retard. LOL.

look at the pics nigga

Love USS, the guy is too brave for his own good though. But he makes entertaining fights and thats why he keeps getting opportunities.

>non boxing fans see OP and dont know hes actually a relatively light hitter

>over the hill jungle asian a decade too late
>Cotto post Plaster-Hands Margarito
>an 80-year old mosley
>a 60-year old cross-dressing, cocaine addicated, promoter
>the fatman
>Guerrero
>Zab 'I lost to Tszyu' Judah
>a ginger beaner fresh out of highschool
Impressive record you've got there.

>n-no you are!

>mentions GGG and starts hating out of nowhere

You have to be black.

>Mentions GGG out of nowhere and starts hating

You have to be black.

t. non boxing fan

i think we're done here, you dont have an actual response after getting completely BTFO

also let's look at GGG's last opponent.

Dominic Wade struggled to beat a 41 year old and injured Sam Soliman

now i'll admit there are people ducking GGG, but he's not nearly as impressive as people make him out to be, he hasnt fought a single elite fighter yet and he's 34 years old

nope, see here
Kovalev is an impressive fighter but GGG hasnt actually proven himself yet

Bro, you posted a picture of a professional black boxer, of course he's going to look fit as fuck. And never assume any athlete is natural, black or white.

Everyone should heed this advice.

>non-boxing fans knowing any of the aforementioned
m8...

At least pretend to know what I'm talking about instead of just listing off a bunch of names you've heard more than once on television and thinking Mayweather having a victory over them means anything.

just look at how worn out this sexually useless little penis bitch is.

pack it up and head back to your safe space, moron. the sheer levels of cringe coming from you are downright embarrassing.

Then stop posting lies, Ward never accepted anything

give it up storm weenie. you lost. fuck off.

>thinking he can still win the argument even after running out of smug anime grills after only 5 posts
>still projecting

Canelo trying to do body work on Mayweather's arms, shake my damn head, what a disappointment Canelo was in this fight.

right? you're such an insecure moron that you think projecting will convince anybody that you're not an insecure mouth breather.

this is very sad and starting to become obsessive of you.

let it go, kid. it's over. cope.

>I know, I'll call him a mouth breather! That'll do it for sure this time!

It is their skin tone that makes them look more defined and toned. Whites have to work harder to look more toned, which in return makes them stronger over time.
>t. a pure blooded Native American

the impotent rage is so painfully obvious. enjoy getting mad because you feel like you are inferior to black men and just have to whine about it on an anime website, squirt.

we'll just keep laughing at your sperg out.

>mad