I know it is a bit late and I will sound like a bitch but I am kinda pissed that the film wonder woman portrayed the...

I know it is a bit late and I will sound like a bitch but I am kinda pissed that the film wonder woman portrayed the Germans in such a bad light especially their portrayal of Ludendorff your thoughts?

Ludendorff was a faggot, so no.

yeah but still him being a guy with super strength is just weird

I'm more pissed off that he looks like an amerimutt rather than Eastern German.

>Germanz wuz always ebil huns xDD!

>hollywood movie
>ever picturing any german in a positive light

Were you in a coma?

they only portrayed ludendorff in a bad light. The average german in the movie was just like the average brit.
The ending literally shows the germans and Trevor's team celebrating together and helping each other up now that the war is metaphorically over.

i know but its just dumb you know, it is sad that people forget that the Germans were not always the bad guys

Le credit taker man

Thats what you get when Hollywood dictates what most of the world watches in cinemas etc.
The cinema is the greatest propaganda tool ever concieved. Nazis used it to great effect too.
But I gotta say Ludendorff was an asshole.

t. german

Don't be such an autistic faggot. It hardly looks like Ludendorff, and the actor is so shit that his accent comes off more Russian than German. It's just someone called Ludendorff.

Serves you right for watching capeshit

The Germans aren't really portrayed as bad dudes apart from Ludendorff, who was a bit of a dick in real life. Wondy even goes to pains not to actually kill any of them.

good lord. hollywood is really going overboard with the shitty CGI

Germany should have been dismantled due to starting the Great War, raping Belgium, creating poison gas and flamethrowers and sinking civilian ships while bragging about it. The eternal Hun must be destroyed!

They couldn't pump out 4000 shitty superhero movies a year without it

Ludendorff was basically Hitler-lite tho, just as antisemitic, imperialist and genocide happy with better taste for arts

It was a retarded movie that retroactively portrayed WW1 Germans as fucking fullblown Nazis, about 25 years too early. It was also so fucking boring that I fell asleep after they got to the frontline in France or Belgium or whatever, and woke up when my friends told me it's over. Only redeeming feature was my Israeli angel Gadot.

Ludendorff really was a piece of shit though, he even sent Lenin into Russia, absolutely disgusting.

Find it annoying that they chose a war in which millions of men were slaughtered in their droves whilst women sat comfy at home to set their smug feminist shit in.

Except for Ludendorff and Dr Poison(or whatever she was called) the movie was actually very good at portraying the germans in general in neutral light.

>portrayed WW1 Germans as a nazis
I saw that in the trailer, i thought it was settled in ww2

>whilst women sat comfy at home to set their smug feminist shit in.
Women worked in factories en masse and succumbed to industrial diseases like heavy metal poisoning. It was a bit like in ww2, but way worse due to the state of industry and safety regulations.

Honestly - this is FAR more offensive than anything "historically inaccurate" about a movie in which the offspring of Zeus fights in World War I against the nefarious forces of a renegade Ares. If anyone is retarded enough to think a superhero movie is reflective of real life events, then they were a lost cause in the first place and worrying about their being retarded is pointless.

But I'm sick of godawful CGI in recent films. It's not because CG is bad, but because they INSIST on using CG for things that don't need to be CG (like background characters, cars, basic sets like houses and alleys), and also using CG to achieve action sequences that wouldn't be possible without it and therefore causing said action sequences to look like a video game where there's no sense of realistic physics or momentum (see: any webm of a DC movie).

The real question here is why you watched Wonder Woman.