Hey guys remember Tess Munster? She's pregnant. Morbidly obese, 30 years old, and pregnant...

Hey guys remember Tess Munster? She's pregnant. Morbidly obese, 30 years old, and pregnant. On a scale of 1 to 10 how rekt is that kid going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BEM-C-uzCTg/?taken-by=nickhollidayco
persephonemagazine.com/2012/03/fat-sex-what-everyone-wants-to-know-but-is-afraid-to-ask/
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/pregnancy-and-obesity/art-20044409?pg=1
babycentre.co.uk/a1015666/how-to-have-a-healthy-pregnancy-if-youre-overweight
acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Obesity-and-Pregnancy
worldnewsdailyreport.com/australia-600-pound-woman-gives-birth-to-40-pound-baby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'd probably be better for the kid if she died on in child birth

>boner, why have you betrayed me?
But pretty bad. Kids of morbidly obese parents have greatly increased risks for a ton of diseases like hypertension, malformation, abnormal birth weight, and the 'betes.

She better name the kid obese

Who's the lucky man?

THE LOCH TESS MUNSTER RETURNS

Her fat bearded hipster husband

Large for gestational age with possible insulin problems.

Aw man, she's just gonna fatter after this pregnancy. Disgusting

Calling it now.
Gestational diabetes that doesn't go away after the miscarriage.

Gonna need more pics... For research.... Beat off research.... Of my penis. Sexually.

She's likely going to lose it.
Morbidly obese chicks have really fucked hormones that can mess up development of the kid. Cortisol and insulin levels are going to either deform the kid or kill it.
Read up on igf1 and maternal diabetes.

I hear ya

I really hope so.

He's not fat, he's Veeky Forums, sadly.

(typical double standards fat bitch)

Veeky Forums?
fat?
You decide!

instagram.com/p/BEM-C-uzCTg/?taken-by=nickhollidayco

lmao rekt

>morbidly obese
it'll miscarry

As healthy as her

Oh, good, he's falling apart. He used to be fit.

Can't wait for Tess to dump him because she's not attracted to him anymore.

I'm looking forward to her miscarriage, honestly. Maybe it'll help HAES bullshit taper off a little.

Oh snap I can't wait for this

why give this lard monster any attention? she's fucked and we all know it. threads like these are such a waste of time. she's mentally handicapped herself into thinking she's fine coz she's got a thin face.
can't wait for the Vice(or vice equivalent) documentary in 10 years about how she either lost all the weight and is now "concern trolling" other fatties or is crippled by diabetes/unable to move and her kids think that her lifestyle is an embarrassment.

stop making threads about fat people who don't have a problem staying fat

REKT/10

brehs how the fuck can you even get your dick inside a high test bitch that fat.

Miscarry and they will still say she is strong. So strong for carrying the dead child. Then bring up examples of skinny women who lost babies.

>that kids never gonna make it brah

>fat cuck detected

kid will have 64 perfectly formed teeth in 2 rows and afterbirth will fill a kiddie pool and placenta will be the size of a manhole cover

Bullshit there is a baby bump, that is fat. I bet she looked exactly the same laying sideways 33 weeks ago.

persephonemagazine.com/2012/03/fat-sex-what-everyone-wants-to-know-but-is-afraid-to-ask/

>You’re going to need a few things. First, get some big, firm pillows. Pillows are a fat girl’s best friend during sex. Next, find a firm, yet springy surface to do it on.

> Next, get some decent water-based lubricant, just in case[...] a fat woman’s vagina can be hard enter, especially if it’s not properly lubricated. Fat women can have more padding around the vagina (on their mons pubis and labia) than a thin woman, creating a potentially tricky situation. If your partner tries to enter your vagina when it’s not sufficiently lubricated or doesn’t take the time to part the labia, there can be resistance. If you’re lubricated well and take care to spread apart the fat surrounding the vagina, you should be good to go.

>Not all sexual positions work for fat people and that’s okay. Personally, I have little to no interest in doing gravity-defying positions, so that’s not a problem, but I do miss being able to spoon-fuck (my ass is simply too large for any penis, no matter how gigantic, to find its way into my vagina in that position).

> You’re going to need to talk about your fat, move it around, try out different positions, knowing and accepting ahead of time that it may not work out.

> Here is how I modify three standard sexual positions to make them Fat Sex friendly.

MISSIONARY

>Depending on the size difference between you and your partner, missionary can be either no big deal or a bit of a challenge. A big belly and thick thighs can and DO get in the way during plain ol’ missionary; however, you can make missionary really work for you in a couple different ways. First, get those pillows out. Put a pillow under either the small of your back or right under your butt. Second, draw your knees up and pull your thighs toward your chest.

> BEING ON TOP

> Doggie

(Comment too long).

It makes me depressed that there's going to be another child who becomes obese at a young age like many of us. Before they even know what's happening, their entire life and body will be completely destroyed to the point where even if they decide to change and become healthy when they're older, they will never know what it's like to not have a fucked up body.

She'll probably digest it on accident.

I'm hoping she'll miscarry so she can get some just desserts considering she's brainwashed an entire community of fatties that they never need to improve themselves or lose weight, it's society that needs to change.

god damn you to hell

>potentially tricky situation
>tricky situation
Fucking a fat girl is literally a tricky situation

Dafuq I just read?

Would you guys fuck Tess Munster for 10 Mil?

This information should be spread.
Fucking a fat chick just isn't worth it.
It would be easier and more fund fucking a quadriplegic.

It's almost as if nature is trying to tell them something by making them difficult to breed with, and removing the fun from sex. Something like don't reproduce you fat disgusting piece of shit.

>tfw mom didn't put me on a 9 month fetal bulk

yes, for the right amount of cash I'd fuck anybody
heck I'd do it for 1 mil and donate the other 9 to charity

Sad as fuck for some of these people

Would you do it for a scooby snack?

this makes me physically sick

She'll prolly abort.
Rate of fat people who has natural abortions is huge.

Nigga it's called a miscarriage.

dude i remember pounding this fatty while on missionary.
worst remember of sex i have in my life
sometimes i pounded with my body not intec and my torso would slam her belly before my dick went full insertion. i felt so bad.

it's called natural abortion in my language, so i dont give a fuck.
and stop saying nigga, you ain't even black.

I'd do you for a scooby snack, but not that fat bitch
yes-homo

I know the feel of having a mother that overfeeds you from birth.

I was a fat fuck until college, I feel sorry for the kid.

who the fuck had sex with her?

>my torso would slam her belly
Fucking hip drive, bro.

> You’re going to need to talk about your fat, move it around, try out different positions, knowing and accepting ahead of time that it may not work out.

Wow i hope the baby dies. It has a high chance of dying.

>mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/pregnancy-and-obesity/art-20044409?pg=1

>babycentre.co.uk/a1015666/how-to-have-a-healthy-pregnancy-if-youre-overweight

>acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Obesity-and-Pregnancy

Kek
>being obese results in a healthier baby, but is correlated with your poor eating habits transferring to your kid when they grow up
Looks like less birth defects. Gtg

>threads like these are such a waste of time

Welcome to Veeky Forums

I think her older son is still thin though

>take care to spread apart the fat surrounding the vagina

Jesus Christ...

How fat are you?? I'v had a fat girlfriend, but it wasn't anything like this, what the hell.

It'd probably be better for everyone if she died in childbirth

worldnewsdailyreport.com/australia-600-pound-woman-gives-birth-to-40-pound-baby/

Average baby is like 7 pounds

>kid
Possibility of gestational diabetes goes 70% for Tess Monsters

I would do anything for Based Scooby.

Reminds me of this

Fat people shouldn't be allowed to have offspring's

>tfw both parents are fat and I try to give health advice but they won't listen so I can just watch while they gradually are getting worse

do someone have the gifs posted in this thread ?
never seen them

the comments tho
>>I agree, my sex life as a fat woman is so much better than it was a thin woman because I have taken the time to determine what pleases me and have chosen partners who desire me for who I am. I also like me a whole lot more than I did when I was constantly obsessing about my weight. Allowing me to like me know matter what I look like is a great friggin aprhodisiac and being with a man who likes all my lumps, bumps and roles is just icing on the cake.

i wish i was dead now

>so she can get some just desserts

I don't think she'll mind that very much.

as someone who witnessed this glorious thread, believe me buddy, youre better off.

Nah my two planet sisters in law are both clocking 400lbs and have children.

You couldn't even tell they were pregnant the entire time. They were so proud they only gained 5lbs.

It's not an accomplishment if your starting weight is the amount of farm animals.

>Fat sex
>Fat
>Sex

(I'm not fat, just copy pasta, m8.)
Guy who posted the fat sex article here.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.