How has this guy not thrown out his back with all this rounding?

How has this guy not thrown out his back with all this rounding?

Strong spinal erectors, hasn't gone to end of range of motion on flexion.

>you can be wrong if you're strong

It looks so cool when he deadlifts like that.

I can't decide if my slow and precise setup or the fact I only deadlift 355lb at about his weight makes mine look autistic compared to his.

>How has this guy not thrown out his back with all this rounding?
He's not weak.

Ergo, his muscles are strong and protect his back.

He might suffer in 10-15 years, but fuck. That's everyone.

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

While you're on Veeky Forums and r/powerlifting asking for formchecks and CUES to fix your 3pl8 WEAK deadlift, Chad is in the gym pulling 700lbs HOWEVER HE FUCKING WANTS TO

This. The amount of bend he has just means his deadlift uses erectors mainly, as opposed to a more vertical lift using more hamstring power

Huh? He doesn't bend as much? wtf does flexion mean

This. It's literally all genetics. You only snap your back doing your babby tier ass shit weights if you're literally cucked by your genetics and have no worth as a human being aside from becoming a twink fuckboy for Chads everywhere.

His back isn't bent maximally - his back is rounded, but not to the point it would hurt. If his erectors were weaker, he would round more and snap his shit, but he's too strong for that.

Through the ROM, his back remains either no more bent or straighter, so no harm done.

Stuff like this makes me really question why I bother with being so autistic about form.

because for every strong round-backed lifter like him, there are 100 average Joe's who do throw out their back because of ego lifting.

Lol r powerlifting are advocates for upper back rounding and don't give shit about "rounded back" deds like the bitches on r fitness do or here. People r like "guyz my back is slightly rounded on deads" "deload to a broomstick and start agajn"

he isn't rounding that much. besides, there will almost always be some form breakdown for maximal lifts

>been doing 1x5 deadlifts (SL/SS) since March 18th
>slight upper back rounding, but flat lumbar
>gonna do a 2 plate deadlift on Friday
>I don't feel any pain, DOMS, tightness when doing them

Still wanna fix the upper back though. I try to push my chest out and tense everything to make everything neutral, but my upper back still rounds slightly. what do?

bump similar problem

Engage your lats before a lift. Pull the elbows back for it. Same goes for hamstrings and all, pull thr slack out thr bar, you should be coiled and ready before the rep.

Check out Alan Thralls video on it, I'm just repeating him but it helped me.

I wanna see what you look like in real life. I'd laugh at you

I'll try using more lats next time I DL and get a form check to see if it improves. Thank you.

>drops the weight at the top of the lift.
Pappa rippetoe would be turning in his Grave

This
Don't be a faggot. I've deadliftwd up to 6 plates and got lazy and would round on low weights and ducked my shit for 6 months on 315. Back at 5 now.

yeah i'm sure he should've totally slowly lowered all 700 fucking pounds to the ground with a straight back.

papa rippetoe doesn't deadlift past 500 lbs these days