Alright, thanks for fooling me into losing my general purpose money and my living expenses

Alright, thanks for fooling me into losing my general purpose money and my living expenses.

See you all in the afterlife or whatever

See you later space cowboys

what did you buy

>Investing more than you can afford to lose

You got greedy. It's what separates the investors from the gambling addicts.

I didnt get greedy, hell, even if it went up 0.0000000001% i could have sold, yet no one bought anyways, i was in need of the money, i just accelerated my way into extreme poverty i was doomed anyways

I'm sorry to hear that. Stay away from biz and scratch tickets and try working for a wage for a while

Biz helped me a lot but biz fucked me up too

Im commiting suicide, working is useless, im in a massive debt that my dad inherited to me

Dude just try fleeing the country and starting over, you could have a life-affirming adventure and might die in the process anyway

Or try getting initiated into a criminal organization, could be fun

Or there's always the French Foreign Legion if you want to try both options at once

it was just a prank bro

>implying inheriting debt is a thing
>implying you are an hero'ing yet posting your BTC address and begging

Thats how my dad got me here

I took it off because i used to post with it, i just used it in the op sorry

By the way, what countries receive refugees like me if im not a dark skin or an asian

dude just fucking get over it, you're being pretty stupid. money isnt anything, you can travel the world without a dime... if you know how
But since you dont seem to have enough emotional control to deal with a serious loss, go ahead and commit suicide, the rest of us will be better off without your genes in the pool.

All infinitely better alternatives to suicide, choose one and live life, OP!

>Thats how my dad got me here
Follow in his footsteps. Who was he involved with? The mafia? Go to whoever he was indebted to and explain that you want a chance to make good, see if they will make you do some intense shady shit in order to make up for some of your debts

Think outside the box, user. Like Tyrion said in the meme show: death is boring.

Boring life boring death

But your life doesn't have to be boring... It could be really fucked up and crazy and wild-- really just depends on how much of a coward you are and if you're willing to take the plunge into real rough-and-tumble LIFE like our ancestors did.

For the record, I really don't care if you kill yourself or not-- this is just me advocating life for its own sake

Why not simply invest in a few pumpdump coins, make cash, then start a passive income business of some kind?

I doubt being a slave to some fag tier organization always breathing down your family's neck is a really fulfilling life.

wait wait before you do it, can you be a Veeky Forums project? like you upload videos of yourself doing stuff that we tell you to do, then people can donate shitcoins n sheit. this could be seriously fun for all of us. then at the end if you still wanna commit suicide you can.

we can call it Project Pink Wojak

oh mai OP double dubs, the gods have spoken you must do this

More like CryptoJackass 2017. Sharpie in pooper while riding a shopping cart off a roof soon?

I wont show my face, but maybe i can buy food with that, there is a caffee here that acepts bitcoin