Hey Veeky Forumsizens. I'm conducting a survey to see how each board sees themselves, their fanbase, culture, etc

Hey Veeky Forumsizens. I'm conducting a survey to see how each board sees themselves, their fanbase, culture, etc.

Please describe Veeky Forums. All anons are welcome to participate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Please describe Veeky Forums

No homo

Veeky Forums is mostly confused, impressionable young men who have a desire to better themselves but often find nothing of substantial use on the boards normal threads which are made by the same kind of young man.
The only way to enjoy it is to get, primarily, all advice from the sticky and just cruse Veeky Forums for high test threads and the occasional feel fest.
Sadly, few board users know that.

/thread

We like to lift and "pretend" to be gay. We talk about our feelings a lot because a lot of us are insecure and socially anxious. Some of us aren't but can relate so we stick around to help eachother out. This is pretty much a big hugbox for fit people.

If Veeky Forums were the bandage to a disease, we're the cure.

Veeky Forums is where you go to fix your body and try to ignore the underlying mental and emotional problems.
where /r9k/ is despairing feels and Veeky Forums is feels dressed up to look better, Veeky Forums is feels with big muscles and aesthetics trying to distract from the feels
sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't

Veeky Forums is the best board on Veeky Forums.
Once you've gotten some gains, you stop being a liberal cuckold, you start shitting on /a/nime and weeaboo faggotnerds and beta /r9k/ cucks.

Veeky Forums is three things.
>A place for people to drool over hot man bodies and delude themselves into believing they aren't gay
>A place where people transition from worthless betas to normies, nut stay once a normie
>The place that sucks you in to Veeky Forums and makes you a beta when you were once a normie.

I'm transitioning toward the first but am currently solidly the second.
>TFW you have ascended from beta
>TFW you still can't lift the feels away

hey fags are betas dude :). nothing more beta than a man's cock in your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

/thread

no one here becomes normies. no one ever becomes a normie. either you are a normie or you never were.

>swole autists (those that actually lift)

i was a fit normie but did too much lsd and lost my ego in the process. i'm trying to delude myself now into wanting money and a good body again now and it's starting to work.

a ripped /r9k/

I've literally just got here. Just finished reading the sticky, just to realize I've been wasting my time past few month and been dieting and working out all wrong. Now I'm sad and depressed and drinking beer, first one in over two months. I'm 175 lbs and 25% BF and summer almost here. Contemplating on moving into gym with a sleeping bag and going on a steady diet of nothing but protein shakes for a month.

ahaha buying into the protein shakes meme. nice dude i dig your style

Veeky Forums is basically /hm/

This is not a survey user

How else do I get 250+ grams protein a day?? Cost isn't issue. I literally cannot figure out how to get 1.5g protein per lb of bodymass without practically drinking protein shakes all day long..

> 250+ grams protein a day

Your body doesn't synthesize more than 0.86 grams of protein/lbs. You are getting fucked hard by the powder jew my friend.

B-b-but the sticky says 1.5g per lb... (.

Veeky Forums is a slightly less dyel /r9k/

just a bunch of bros on the 'ch0n.

ain't nuthin but a 'ch0n thang baby