Are cut-off shirts ok to wear at the gym / around the house or are they kinda douchey?

Are cut-off shirts ok to wear at the gym / around the house or are they kinda douchey?

They're not "kinda" douchey. They're completely douchey.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't wear them if you're hot enough to do it and want to be eye-candy for all the homos at your gym. Now, if you have to ask what you're allowed to wear at home, you have grave self-confidence issues.

>''kinda'' douchey

Have you noticed that douchey is usually synonymous with "guys girls want to fuck"

Seriously though, nobody really cares about you. Be reasonable and judge yourself on how you look in certain attire and wear whatever the fuck you want.

You even needed to ask? A part of your brain said 'yep, that's the look I'm going for'?

They're tryhard as fuck. What are you, a fucking attention whore?

ITT: dyel faggots who look to shit to wear tanks and stringers so they talk shit about people who do.

Most non-trashy girls would actually find that disgusting. Its the same as guys wanting girls who dress nice instead of just a seethrough bra and too high skirt. People dont want trash.

wear whatever the fuck you want. people will talk shit, but who cares? are you wearing clothes to impress other dudes who are going to mindlessly hate on you no matter what you wear? no? then fuck it

OP if u look like that guy, its for sure acceptable

only insecure faggots wear that shit to be honest family.

Or, yknow, people who have a physique that they're actually proud of and is worth showing off. Every faggot thinks they're some great humble guy but when you actually look good of course you're gonna wear that kinda shit. Its comfy as fuck and you look great. Stop being such a bigger faggot.

Bitter

Worn by faggots, for faggots.

You seem like you enjoy the taste of semen.

Only if it's a feminine penis

Anyone who doesn't like them is confirmed for envy

No point hiding your gains mate, that's what winter time is for.

Do you really need to ask? Douchey.

These dudes get it.

If you want to tryhard this much and at least be a little lowkey,wear a sleeveless Under armour tank top,the tight ones.

It isn't the shirt that is douche, it is the person wearing it.

they look so fucking stupid and douchy that I wouldn't ever wear those but different kind of tanktops are cool

If anyone would wear that to my Gym everybody would start laughing and Make fun of him. No Matter how big he is

I like to wear a sleeveless shirt on push day so I can mire myself while doing The Press. I know I'm DYEL with only 14" arms but I'm addicted to watching my shoulders flex during The Press.

Guess how I know you live in a shit tier dyel country
Any country with a big fitness culture dressed like this

Has anyone ever actually been chastised for how they dress to the gym? Just be comfortable who cares.

I don't wear them, but I honestly don't see what's douchebaggy about wearing them. I think it's one of those things guys do to hate on guys who look better. Nobody calls a skele wearing a wifebeater a douche, it's only if the guy looks good.

They are pretty unsanitary though, and I never see people wiping down shit at my gym.

It's Homo status

The fact you feel like it's a question worth asking is proof enough you wouldn't feel comfortable enough in them

>caring what others think about our clothes

they are fucking douchey, but if you want to wear them, take pride in wearing a douchey shirt while not eing a douche

Wear a tank and be done with it

Speak for yourself faggot.

Worn exclusively by try hard faggots, It would be one thing if the guys wearing them were shredded monsters but 90% of the time it's a skeleton with baby's first bicep and lat

They're mega douchey, but it's at the gym so douche away.

>people like this exist and they think they're better than other people

Trash is cool, I'm just gonna throw it away before I get home anyway.

>dress nice
>a low class sloot or high class sloot

Are yoga pants ok? Yeah if you can pull them off and seek attention they're ok.

how do you know that's how he feels?

only homos wear tank tops/stringers

or insecure roid users

This 100%, famalam. It's crazy how insecure Veeky Forums is to care that much about what other guys wear. I remember in middle school, everyone made a huge deal if a guy wore a tank, but by high school it was like "who gives a shit."

Yet here we are on Veeky Forums, where most guys are college-aged and still so insecure they give a shit what others wear.

99% of people who professionally lift in some way frequently lift in cutoffs
pl and ow less so because they lift in sport specific clothing but yeah

tank tops are comfy as fuck mang, and i have really wide shoulders and a smaller waist so t-shirts just don't feel good.

There's such a thing as clothes that show of gains tastefully.

>Giving a fuck about what other people wear
>acting as though you've never seen a human body and it's disgracing your eyes

Get the fuck off of your pedestal you autistic insecure bitch. People can wear whatever they want. The gym isn't your fucking safe space.

I've always been a fan of the following metric:

1/2/3/4 unlocks sleeveless
2/3/4/5 unlocks stringer

There we have it boys, can't wear these anymore, not that there was every any reason to

They are douchey as fuck and you are only allowed to wear them if you are lean enough to have decent pec-serratus-oblique separation, otherwise you'll be both douchey and disgusting.

Mostly this. No matter what u wear if it's not the normalest normie shit you will be criticized for it. I can't even dress nice to the bar or with friends unless I claim I came straight from work. It's stupid.

Do what makes you happy. Despite people shitting on you, there are people who will appreciate the look. Even emos and hipsters get girlfriends cuz there are girls who dig those looks. No one specifically digs the "wow he's wearing a plain tee and reasonable condition pants" look

>people scrawnier than me laughing.

Oh no my one weakness

Just wear a fucking tank.. doesn't look super tryhard/douchey and you still get mired while being comfy.

literally the only justifcation I can see for it is so your shoulders stick on bench press. when I had my home gym I would bench press shirtless just so my skin would give me "traction" and help me maintain form.

I wear cut off t-shirts aka muscle tees for better ROM

>"No one specifically digs the "wow he's wearing a plain tee and reasonable condition pants" look"
Kek

>says the guy claiming to be better than someone else

Everyone who puts in work at my gyms wears them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with cutoffs. Although this is the same board that thinks tattoos, piercings and makeup make someone automatically trashy, yet worship some DYEL tranny. So idk. Have fun being miserable, fags

It looks trashy.. literally a pseudo ripped up garbage bag look.

I'd let him be douchy bf.

my*

Fat powerlifters would be the only ones wearing stringers

>stop being such a bigger faggot
I see you're a master when it comes to insults
desu people that wear stringers are the type of people that still shotgun lite beer after freshman year

>h-hi fit is it okay if i do this please?

the definition of beta, kill yourself

Friendly reminder that of the 50 posters in this thread, about half actually lift, and about 5 actually look good

This guy is thick, solid and tight.

Few beanpole and manlet dyels wear them at my gym. I don't mind guys that wear them that actually look like they lift. Once I'm on that turbomanlet time I'll wear a cutoff or stringer and garner hate on Veeky Forums

...christ

more like about 5 actually lift and none look good

Why would you want to show your nipples to anyone wearing a shirt?

get your faggot ass back
to
reddit
hahahah christ!

9 out of 10 dudes that wear stringers aren't big enough to wear stringers.

I sure as fuck would wear one if I was ripped

What should I wear? A $50 dollar under armor shirt?
>but not a tight fitting one because showing your body is trash

Go fuck yourself

dota earrings? Who is this semen demon?

She has short hair now. Don't look her up.

Nigga you fine to wear it you shouldnt be too worried about random ass niggas

HNNNNNNNNNG 10/10 beardaddies

Soe, but she got meh

>tebow

why would a piece of cloth make you a douche? cut-off wears 10x better than most of regular tanktops, if you think that anyone is a douche by the way they dress i have news for you, you are a douche yourself

A purchased pre made cutoff is way gayer and way more try hard than a homemade cutoff.

As long as it's a cut-off for comfort, they're ok. If they're a cut-off to show off muscles, it can be kind of cringey. I like wearing them around the house and when it's really hot during outdoor activities. In general a stringer or tank would work better.

Mostly they're used by douchebags and skellies to show off the muscles they have.

Dont show your nipples thats it

>greentext

>douche detected.

as long as you are not a douche personality/gym etiquette wise, do whatever you like bruddah

>caring about what other people care about what other people wear

I would never wear one even if i was fucking ripped to hell and back, mostly because I was a 320 pound fat fuck and so my body is a roadmap to stretchmark city. Hell even now I'm only at 240 and even if I end up getting absolutely shredded I'll always be a t-shirt only guy.

The only people that think other guys are douchey for looking good are guys that aren't getting laid.

Keep hiding in your sweatshirts, virgins.

I-is it autistic to wear an all black hoodie into the gym? I'm embarrassed by my baby arms and want to cover them up...

wow. projecting your jelly much?

mirin the shoulders hard.

is this homo or just new jersey?

>quoting me

no

>wearing basketball shorts to the gym

>Tim Tebow will never pray with you

fuck

HHH looks fukn jacked in that poster

if you've got the gains, go for it
the only people who will neg you will be jelly dyels and butthurt uggo sluts

you worked hard for your body, why hide it? so other people feel less insecure around you? LOL pussification of western society

>implying Jared Leto isnt so damn good looking he can do whatever the fuck he wants

Makes you look gay, but that might be good if youre actually gay