Am i doing something wrong if my weight loss is stalling Veeky Forums?

Am i doing something wrong if my weight loss is stalling Veeky Forums?

eat less bitch

readjust deficit for weight loss

i'm eating 1700 to 2000 kcals every day. Would it be okey to go further ?

It depends on your weight. Also, don't eat between 1700 and 2000. Eat 1700, or 1800, or whatever. Figure it out and stick to it. No wonder you're tapering.

You can go as low as 1500 kcal a day without any trouble at all.

If you're gonna cut your intakes beyond that you really need to let your doctor know.

You can eat as little as you want, as long as you get enough protein.

If you're average height. Manlets can go even lower

I'm 5'8 and went down to 1600 and started looking pretty sickly.

Maybe it was a nutritional thing tho

What is up with this? If you eat too little your progress will suffer surely?

What kind of progress are you trying to make? Gain weight? Then stop cutting.

i'm 171cm or 5.5ft and my weight is around 120kg or 264lbs atm. I have lost around 15 kg in 5 months but it have been going a lot slower lately.

I'm not OP, I'm cutting and eating protein as 20% of my macros. After a certain point protein or no protein surely you'll lose muscle if you're under-eating? 1g of Protein seems like a bit of meme on here

It shouldn't be. That's pretty big, user. Are you counting calories? You should be burning thru weight at that level even with a tiny deficit

>15 kg in 5 months
You certainly have more patience than me. I would've killed myself if I cut that slow.

You'll always lose a bit of muscle from a prolonged caloric deficit. It won't be significant if you eat enough protein (approx 0.8g/lbs of LEAN mass) and put those muscles under resistance regularly. After that, you can eat however little as you want, no matter what the fuck anyone says.

I'm indeed counting calories when i eat. In fact i feel like i could eat a lot less and still get trough the day. I'm lifting 3 times a week by the way. It's strange. Maybe my digital weight just sucks. I don't know at this point really.

Yeah i went down a lot faster when i did more brutal things before, but i'm trying to do it slow and steady in a healthy way this time and i'm still dedicated to do so.

Its not if youre cutting. If youre cutting you will loose muscule, the only way to counteract that is to have protons make up a huge part of your caloric intake.

There's nothing unhealthy about cutting fast and hard. How long you cut for depends on how little you can eat with your willpower.

Is that really true or are you fucking me? That would be great, but it goes against everything that i have red before. Is less better suddenly?

Yeah I'm with you man. Calorie deficits will bring about some muscle loss, sure, but anything under 1500 seems like a bad ride.

I'm just a beginner but at the same time I'm skeptical of all this 'less calories less fat' stuff. As far as I'm concerned, I'll stick with what the sticky and scooby are saying works. Even if my progress is slow, I'd rather go slow and sure than go hard and fast and fall off the wagon.

That said, all this protein talk makes me insecure I'm breaking up my macros all wrong. That .8g/lbs of lean weight seems more on point than my 20% anyway...

There's absolutely no point in cutting your fat while dieting. It's not an insulinogenic substance, unlike sugar, and is highly resistant to being stored as fat.

Always cut back carbs when cutting, it's not like your body even needs that shit in the first place. We only eat it because it tastes best.

Less has always been the way. Your body is designed to go for weeks without food, do you really think eating less per day suddenly corrodes all muscle from your body? Fuck no. It's your fat that gets blasted. This is why ketosis is probably the best "diet" out there.

If you're already skelly cutting is retarded

eat maintenance every so many days otherwise your body will start burning less fat

it's not rocket science

Congratulations on the most retarded post of the day.

If you're 120kg and aren't losing weight by eating so little calories there is definetly something wrong with you.Fuck,at that weight you could cut with 3000 calories

You don't know jackshit.Ever heard of metabolic adaptation,nigga??Everyone who knows how to get lean will recommend some sort of diet break.

same thing happening to me
i'm 180cm and started at 90kg and 1500kcal
started lifting dropped 5kg in 2 weeks and now i haven't seen any changes in 4 days

You have to readjust your calories m8, every 10 pounds you lose drop your calories by 100. I've been doing that every time I stall and it gets right back on track.

cxvfvfvsdvv

How brutal I'm doing 70 calories in every four days

I'm cutting from like 125kg it took like about a month an now I am at 109kg that being said I only eat protien and veggies, yesterday I got like a 2000 deficit eating about 800 calories and getting about 150g protien. It's not hard just space your meals drink a fuck ton of water drink a coffee and have a goal

When I was 300lbs, I ate between 1,200 and 1,500 calories a day. All while I was working out. Body felt fine, lost weight, and still made gain.
I'm down to 258 right now, so I still have a bit to go. As long as you're burning more calories than you eat, you should be losing fat. There were a few times where I gained a few pounds, but I was probably just water weight.