ITT: Post what ails you atm.

I'll start. Coughing blood (thx ribs)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaI9WgyBABE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coughing up blood

You should probably seek medical attention, senpai

Protien farts while at the office

I did, its fine it'll go away in 4-6 days.

Blood is gonna leave your body one way or the other

Just some depression. It's fine.

blood is just weakness leaving the body

ex gf goes out with a fucking chinese and mentionned that they slept together last weekend

Crazy how even If you get over something and even if you know what's happening, hearing it explicitelly brings up feels

its not fine

Prove it

nice dubs soldier

As long as it's healthy cough blood you're fine op

I'd argue with you, but I don't really feel like it.

Don't worry m8 things will get better

A kink in my neck (right where my spine leaves my back and becomes my neck) which I got two weeks ago and is still lingering around.

Got because I went too heavy on an standing overhead press.

Anyone know the best exercises to replace a Standing OHP? Should I just do inclined bench press? Shoulder flys with dumbbells?

I got accepted in paramedicine and physiotherapy for the start of 2017. Not sure which to go with.

What sounds more impressive? I've heard physio is a very rewarding career path esp helping children.

fuck studying anymore. for me that is. drove past one the other day felt so depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=NaI9WgyBABE
people like this.
the fags who make videos at the gym then talk to you about it and try to motivate you and get you to subscribe to their channel.
they get really offended when I tell them I only come here to pick up slutty girls.

There seems to be an influx of people filming themselves and there friends at the gym. However none of them look like they lift or move any weight. Please explain.

thats why Im here. I want to know why.
ive stopped going because guy in video was always there.
they don't like criticism either, i usually get their profile, wait 2 weeks then comment on all their videos and fucking humiliate them. then print out their video and the comment/s and leave them around the gym.
I dont go back to the gym now because someone caught me, same guy who I told I dont workout all I do is stare at the girls. I basically got told to leave, which I did right after I got a stiffy in the guys change rooms and walked over to the guy who ratted on me and bumped him with it as I walked out.
but ya they are annoying wankers, why do they do it?

Spleen is swollen due to a mono flare up. Feel like shit, no appetite, can't train MMA or Weights until it's better. G-Good thing I was trying to lose some fat anyways r-right? Shoot me brehs.

This is your channel, isn't it.

You fucking faggot.

jealous aren't ya, faggot.

Yeast infection

Wash your puss

lol stay mad loser at least he has a hobby and a better social life than you

If I blow my nose blood has been coming with snot for the past 4(?) months

I got cut right on the end of my dick, The only explanation I have is running with a seam has grind away at flesh. Now no more running and washing my poor friend with peroxide and pissing with two streams ;_;

Skyrim as pathetic as that sounds. I picked it up for the first time like 2 week ago and I've missed about three workouts so far. It's depressing but it's just so strangely easy to burn 5 hours+ at that game. Feels bad man.

dropped lmao1pl8 on my toe and now it's swollen, blue and I'll prolly lose my toenail
>got to skip legday today though

How much? Could be a host of things from sinus issues to high BP.

not a lot of blood, traces of blood

Enjoy the ride, bro. Soon no vidya will get you hooked anymore and all you have are memories and your dick.

had surgery a week ago, cant do any heavy lifting for another 2 weeks, bored as shit. i literally cant get my day started without going to the gym. this sucks.

>anterior pelvic tilt
>lower back pain
>rounded upper back
>rounded shoulders
>painful scapula crackling
>winged scapula
>rib flare
>shouler pain when moving them
>elbow pain when pull-up
>developing carpal tunnel
>crackling knees
>ankle hasn't healed from injury
>sensitive teeth-pain even when drink water
>front teeth are fake because I broke them
>constantly stuffed nose
>constantly sore throat
>ears ringing really bad
>balding
>5'9
>ugly
addictions/bad habits:
>internet
>games
>masturbation
>procrastination
...screw this I am not writing anymore

No lifting and exam studying forbhours on end had left me with very tight cranked hip flexors, it physically hurt like a kick in the balls sometimes. Stretching it feels amazing but until exams are through I'm stuck with it.

allergies or dry nose. If you find it happening in the morning put some Vaseline in your nose before you go to sleep.

ol

Can't afford health insurance.
It'll probably pass.

got my wisdom teeth out. doctor says i cant lift but im gonna try lifting a little later. i cant take this

My shoulder started hurting. It doesn't really bother me (much slighter pain) when I bench but when I OHP it hurts like fuck. I can still lift through it. Should I or no? I'm still a beginner, only lifting 4 months mostly on a cut till recently.

sore joints from being on accutane along with most of the regular side effects, last week on it. pretty sure i have hemorrhoids too

Started lifting in November, haven't lifted in like 7 weeks because of back pain, thinking about seeing a doctor. Also, a bit of my lower eyelid of my left eye is swollen for some reason, but not as bad as it was this morning. Also I'm nervous about a presentation I'm giving in a bit for one of my classes :^(

Currently pissing out of my asshole 8x a day and can't eat

left shoulder feels off sometimes
I'm dyel
It's hard to push pee
My wisdom teeth move my teeth constantly if I don't wear a retainer or get them removed
bad skin
sudden waves of depression
I still live at home (getting promoted soon though and I'll be able to move out)
I'm lonely
I'm lonely

Cancer. I have to wait for next summer to show my gains and I have to do chemo when I'm supposed to be bulking. JUST.

Seated ohp with dumbbells...

Take it easy desu. Don't fuck with shoulder problems. Stop benching and doing shoulder exercises till the pain goes away. Start stretching and massaging the area in pain.

Do leg work, and extra cardio while you heal

Shits that smell like death. My piss doesnt all come out at once either sometimes ill go back to the toilet and like several tablespoons of piss comes out.

lower back problems that are severe enough to make me unable to squat or deadlift
>tfw used to be on a 265 5x5 but now I cant lift 225 once without extreme pain

it wasnt caused by bad form either, I fucked up my back pretty badly at work

head

>When I OHP it hurts like fuck
So don't do it. Hurt my shoulder benching with bad form so I stopped. Corrected my form after a break and it doesn't hurt now

same here bro want this to end, i should just end it

Pilonidal cyst. Had it for almost three years.

Just recovered from this. Used to be able to diddly 455x1 and 405x5. Fucked my back at work and had 8 months of no deadlifts and doing rehab exercises everyday. In january I could barely deadlift 135 but I hit 405 last week again. It can get better if you do the right rehab

Did too much fucking cardio on Sunday and my legs haven't recovered fully yet, and today was my leg workout, so now I'm angry because I had a shitty workout.

>Ate to much Mac and cheese
>torn my ass with a giant shit
>blood every where
>won't heal because every shit after tears the scab and feels like I'm shitting pine cones made of sand paper and hate
>this happened 4 months ago