How big can you get before you start to look stupid in a suit?

How big can you get before you start to look stupid in a suit?

Where's the limit, folks? Post some examples
Pic related: Pissening suit physique. Not even Turnbull & Asser's finest tailor can make him look good in a suit.

he looked decent in "ballers" in those shirts he wore

Pretty much the first time you do a squat you'll look dumb in a suit, and if you're strong enough to do even 5 pullups your back and shoulders will look like shit too.

Modern suits are cut for slim men, not athletic people at all.

He's pretty big yet looks great in a suit.
Since he has my goal body im nit afraid to look like a bouncer in a suit

IMO there isn't really a limit.
You see ronnie here and desu he doesn't look outright stupid, more like some kind of anime or cartoon character with his proportions exaggerated.

Nigger, he looks like he wears his suits at least 2 sizes too small.

really broad shoulders make you look stupid because suits are meant to make you look tall, broad, and boxed out.

I don't know, David Gandy looks good in a suit, but most of you would label him a DYEL

his coat arms are a little short. other than that I'm ok with it

Yeah, the people who make thr costume for james bond clearly dont know how to dress a man

But user, I thought every girl's crazy for a sharp-dressed man. Or did ZZ Top lie to me?

He isn't exactly very big.

And even still, all the best-dressed bonds are narrow-shouldered, slim and (exempting Roger Moore) tall men.

Goddamn, is that Madame Tussauds or something? He looks melted

If not then he is JUST

He's not bradley martyn, but outside of the bodybuilding world he definitely is big.

I mean, sure he has a very good physique, but not an athletic one.

His suit is shitty tho. Look at that pants. The jacket is too long too
The fit is good.
You're supposed to let the shirt sleeves shows a little ,it seems the right arm is just a bit rolled up but you can see there is

>anime or cartoon character
>not looking outright stupid

you just owned yourself.

Ronnie has really shitty taste, first of all, and secondly, he has a really shitty tailor.

This definitely looks outright stupid

Yes, but he also doesn't wear a suit as nicely as his more narrow-shouldered counterparts.

Despite the fact that they're wearing fairly ugly modern cuts, they look better simply because they've got that slim classical physique.

I'm not fighting that, i only wanted to point out that he still looks good in suits

>Looking stupid
>Wearing a suite

Choose one

You're so fucking stupid.
This is James Bond. He's the man suits are made for.

He wears it ok, but he looks better without a jacket. I think the costume department were well aware of this, he doesn't wear a full suit often in the films, and when he does he usually loses the jacket pretty quickly.

If you are not roided-out huge you will likely look good in a suit if it fits properly. Note - the bigger you are, the less probability that off-the-rack suit will fit you. Prepare to buck for a tailor if you wanna look good no matter the physique.

The main problem is frame. The suit itself, that is, a jacket, vest and a shirt add easily 3 cm per side to your shoulders, so any twin can look good in a proper suit since it adds to his frame. You already have a wide back and shoulders, so you can end up with a bouncer like - look.

If you have monster traps/delts/back/legs/core, say goodbye to looking good in a suit. But you likely won't reach that point without roids.

Pretty hard to wear a suite my friend

If you get big, your proportions start to differ a lot from those of the majority - which are those used by the fashion industry.

Just have your suits tailored. If you've got huge traps/delts, take one with lightly-padded shoulders and a slimmer waist. Also, don't wear a vest.

I have the option of getting a couple of thousands bucks expensive suite from an Italian tailor through family relations.

But I think of turning it down because my weight really fluctuates a lot, I still gain mass in back and legs etc.
Would be a pitty to waste such an expensive thing.

That suit is cut like shit tho

You'll look great with any mass as long as youre under 14% bf.

Yeah I wouldn't unless you were at a size you would want to stay at.

Well I suppose at some point you can't just pick a suit, but have one made, so

They look good and are both of decent size.

great movie, great suits too

This is a problem for those on roids, you can't get big enough natty to look bad in a suit.

looks fine to me

that blazer is way too baggy

looks bad

>he doesn't look outright stupid
user...

/thread

if you have to ask this question, you are nowhere near in danger of becoming too big for a suit

His pants are the wrong length and very baggy. He has shoulder pads when he doesn't need them, he straight up looks like he's wearing a zoot suit. With a proper hat and chain he'd be big pimping.

In fact, he looks like he's straight out of a batman:tas character, or a dick tracy character.

You're fighting a losing cause, the quality of Craig's tailoring was seriously dropped off in Skyfall.

Should be no X around the button. The white of the shirt shouldnt be seen below the button. The trousers and arms shouldn't crease as if your muscles are too big.

A suit should have smooth lines, that conform to the body. When you see unnecessary creases, you're looking at bad tailoring.

This information is freely available on the internet, feel free to educate yourself

You look like shit because you buy cheap suits and don't know a good tailor.

The movie is set in the 60's, so they wear suits appropriate to the times.

So go fuck yourself.

is it even possible to look big in a suit without look retarded
guy on the left is the best looking ITT imo

That's called being black. His house is probably painted orange.

Cavill is a qt but the suit is nearing sausage territory. He is definitely not DYEL though(by Veeky Forums standards) an has some massive Lats.

I think at 6' if your mass is evenly split 187-190 lbs is the maximum if you want to look good in a suit

Looks like a Jojo character

>he doesn't look outright stupid