Tfw you're the only one deadlifting at your gym and everyone turns their head to watch you as they hear the sound of...

>tfw you're the only one deadlifting at your gym and everyone turns their head to watch you as they hear the sound of the bar touching the floor

i'm not even at lmao3pl8

Grats?

grats for what ? not being a pussy ?

Well done?

There's like 5 gook kids that come in all together and they always stare when I'm doing 3pl8. I don't mind but it's annoying when they all gather around behind me and curl for 30 minutes.

> My deadlifting lmao3.5pl8 in a 'noisy' fashion has caused a vendetta between myself and the 50 year old working an 18 year old's job black gym staff member with a chip on his shoulder.

> tfw some girl tried to pull the 120kg bar I was using
> tfw you put on 150kg and pull 2.

mfw

Claiming 2. only dubs can steal.

>> tfw some girl tried to pull the 120kg bar I was using

Guessing she couldn't get it off the ground.

>lifting at one of the gyms in one of the dorms at my uni
>always diddly here cause they have some bumper plates and a badass atmosphere
>finally at a point where i can 3 plates for reps kinda easy
>do triples of 365ish usually
>notice that I get a lot of looks on my heavier sets of diddly
>even guys way bigger than me
>not sure if theyre mirin or something is funny idk about
>later notice some other 2 guys that have mired before diddlying
>sets of like 3 or 4 with just over 2 plates
>failed to 1 rep 3 plates
>realize the gym is 90% bench bros 10% curl bros

DEVILISH

Deadlifts are a meme
I've seen twigs pull 4plate and they look like shit
What's the point?

Damnit, I would love to be able to go to a gym where nobody lifts free weights. It's like a fucking trend here, even the cardiobunnies are doing 1 plate deds. Can't even work in, because the fuckers come in packs of 3 or 4.

> weak deadlifter detected

>about to start loading plates on
>qt in yoga pants comes up and asks how many sets i have
>i say 3 but i need to warm up, say she can work in
>asks what i'm working up to
>tell her only 4pl8 because i don't feel great
>she giggles and says that's far too much for her and says she'll wait, then walks off

was i being mocked Veeky Forums? was it because i was pulling under 5pl8?

>tfw I am the only one at the gym that always does more than 20 pull ups
>tfw everyone watches me while I do them

I don't even feel like motherfuckers are mirin, it's awkward as fuck. I guess people don't expect it when they see a 1,75m manlet come to the pull up bar but hell, people are weak as FUCK

retard

>was i being mocked Veeky Forums?
you should sucker punch her with a 45 plate shot like a discus the next time you see her, i guarantee you she told every girl you know how shit you are at deadlifts.

> Actually fell for it

Dead-hang pull ups?

That would be impressive. Otherwise GTFO faggot.

you're fucking autistic obviously a grill wont be pulling even 2 plates probably. This could have gone much better
>asks what i'm working up to
>"around 4 plates for today, if you dont mind helping unload/load the bar you can work in with me though"
>she works in
>already started convo, and now you're with her for the next ~15-20 mins

>more than 20 pull ups
asshole, i thought i was cool because i havent seen anyone do more than my 16 at my gym,
UNTIL NOW

>3pl8 is impressive

prove Veeky Forums is full of weaklings

bar touching the floor? enjoy that lmao45 lb?

is bacon good tier for cutting?

If you lift under 3 plate you might as well do good mornings and squats it isnt worth. Might better off killing yourself.

I'm 1,75m at about 70kg. probably the reason why I can do many. gotta say though that I am pretty strong in my eyes. since I have been doing proper form and supersets on all my exercises, shit has been going great for me. my gains have increased pretty fast to my surprise

and yes, dead-hang and no momentum. I think I could make the 30 if I used momentum but I don't see the point since I always fear some muscle tearing up

no matter what main body parts I do, pull ups are ALWAYS my first exercise. just do them more often and you won't have any problems

at my third set, I can do a maximum of about 15 so go figure. not all sets are 20+

>1,75m manlet
>I don't even feel like motherfuckers are mirin

they're probably not, it's comedy gold to watch a manlet go up to the bars and decide how to get up there, especially if they have to find a box

Deadlifts are for losers. Squats are far superior, wide stance squats that is, for working the back. They really are a blessing.

funny thing is I don't even have to jump. I only stretch a bit and I can hold on to the bar

at least the higher bars even require tallfags to jump

> manlet meme
I'm 1.7m and can reach all the bars in my gym.

>comedy gold
>tfw I work out next to taller guys and they think they are superior at first
>their faces when I take more weight than them and pump the shit out of my body with perfect form while they can't even lift the weights I use once

I love when they just walk away after doing like two sets

Are you retarded? Most girls won't even lift 1pl8.
Hell most guys at my gym, even the ones who lift 2pl8 bench, probably won't either. I haven't seem them deadlifting at least.

Theres a guy I see in the gym doing SS with his much weaker buddy. This guy was doing 315 deadlifts with chalk and mixed grip and taking a minute to psych himself up for the set. Hoody on, earplugs in breathing heavy, eyes closed acting like the biggest fuckin guy in town. What a friggin goof

They're stronger than you

I get a lot of stares on back day since im dyel as fuck but can do 3x5 weighted chins with 25kg

Chins are the sumo of pullups
try doing dead hang full rom pullups with 25kg strapped on

I can do 3 at 56kg, am i strong yet

Yeah

But I still look shit

You need to lift for at least 5 years consistently to have decent mass as a natty

Look up 3dmj on youtube and learn

Yeah i know pull ups are harder. I do them unweighted should probably try weighted sometime

has that little shark always been there? Never noticed it before

>live free

4>1>2>3

This is exactly what I was thinking
The fuck is going on here

It's like when you try to smile and the sun is directly shining in your eyes

Her goofyness only serves to make her more attractive

But I don't want to be one of those faggots who does bicep curls.

>tfw I pulled 150kg 3x5 today
>tfw that's 2x bodyweight
>tfw nobody was mirin

>the complete and utter delusion of this board
even worse than mirin threads

>>tfw you're the only one deadlifting at your gym and everyone turns their head to watch you as they hear the sound of the bar touching the floor

I guarantee that is only because the noise is fucking annoying but they are really hoping someone else tells you to get the fuck out of the gym with your dumb ass lifts. No one does, you keep doing it, and everyone pretty much thinks you are a twat.

Yea, that's fair. 1 and 2 are super close.

tell them deadlifting in the smith machine is much beneficial for their backs and hips.

Go to anytime fitness.
Today at work was esp enraging
Go to a different anytime near work to blow off steam instead of lunch, since I'm mad and fat.
Only one rack with guy doing about 200 1pl8 squats, two other guys enviously eye the rack wanting it when he's done, no other space to DL.
I grab the stupid -- shaped bar and do deads with that. Felt pretty good man.
Is there a reason everyone doesn't use that goofy hexagon thing?
Will using it weaken one area of me or something in case I go back to regular deds?

you are not alpha if you drop the bar when deadlifting, especially at such a pathetic weight. You look like a fucking retard when you do that.

>those guys letting out a huge UUUAAHH when they bench 150lbs at my gym
jesus fucking christ

the way I understand it, it can be awkward for some people because they're used to a different center of gravity with the regular barbell in front of them, so using the hex bar with a slightly different position can throw off form.

Thx man, if anything I feel like it helped keep my back straight, I think I'll stick with it. Calves P tight now tho.
Select all pancakes, when I'm keto... Kek

>tfw pulled 405x5 double overhand beltless
>no mires

NO WAY

IT WAS EVEN BELTLESS?!?!?!?

>about 200 1pl8 squats, two
Elliot hulse had a video about it awhile back

Essentially its a quarter squat as the weight falls on line with the center of your gravity like a squat opposed to a deadlift in which the weight is in front of your COG. It changes the mechanics enough so that its no longer a "pulling' of the weight

>4 plate
>an impressive lift

#4 looks like she work at waffle house

>tfw your form feels like shit when you do it but when you video it it looks ok to your untrained eyes

fuckloads of people deadift at my gym

muscle-ups on the other hand... a guy was doing them yesterday and loads of people - including me - were just openly miring

how can you be proud enough to post something like this at not even 3pl8?

even when i do my reps at 4pl8 i feel like im not even close to being at a heavy enough weight to be strutting my stuff

4s head on 3s body but with 1s tits

/thread

Why do I like tattoos on myself and don't think less of men with tattoos, but when I see a hotty like number 4 the tats (even good ones) just disgust me.

>on topic
Also, most guys I know who did some sort of sport growing up, were not under average height and weight, and were generally fit/active in there day to day lives, could pull 3 pl8s first try. I'm not trying to shit on you, but its still a relatively niche exercise. People are just weak and uneducated. Most non serious lifters just equate it to back injury.

i think i'd just take 1

>TFW 2 idiot teenies tried to pull my 4pl8 while I was taking a piss between sets and got injured.
>TFW I got bitched out for leaving it on the floor to take a piss.
I don't miss that place.

If you can do more than 20 why haven't you taken the leap to weighted, user?

>1.75m
>manlet

lol no one in the gym mires your deadlifts, if you drop weights of course evryones going to look at you.

Having to bar smash the ground at less than 3pl8.

Basically this you faggot

>666 trips
>my liege

>thinks theyre mirin
>actually horrified that his back looks like half a mcdonald's arch

HAIL SATAIN ;0

How to stop slight swinging forward of legs as pull up?

> Enter Chinese Imperialist government Gym
>Americunt ready to tear shii up
>surrounded by slants start having vietnam flashbacks
>spaghetti starting to stir
>Do OHP, SQUATS, DEADLIFT
>all eyes
>2 days later
>Back in the Dragon's shit hole of a gym
>watch as DYELs attempt way to much weight
>doing OHP pushpress, 1/4 ROM Squats, Scared Cat Dead Lifts
>my sides

Nobody gives a fuck about your mirin delusions you faggot but give sauce on that pic

>not rating 1 the highest
literally all of you are low test

>Lifting back in highschool
>Only weight equipment is : One of those thin barbells,2x10kg ,4x2.5kg,4x5kg,4x1.5kg plates ,total of 60kg
>All of that on the bar looks siqq,like I have 200kg on that bitch
>Big tittied scene-ish girl mirin
>Must be because I was weak as fuck so I was kinda struggling and had an insane pump,looking like I really had 200kg not 60

Man,those were some good memories.

>doing backsnaps in 2000+16
>DYEL LOL

You're obviously retarded. Been lifting for barely 2 years natty and already have decent mass.
5'10

>squatting lmao2pl8
>can't even deadlift 1.5

Hello girls!

So, I am not the only one thinking this.

when you're lighter, it's easy to do 20 dead hang pull ups (proper pull ups) in high school i could do 20 pull ups easy. now that i lift and have gained muscle mass, it's hard to even do 10. i bet he's hella light or not doing full pullups.

Can i have number one oh satan trips?

I have one tall thin asian boi that stares at me while i do RDLs.
why tho I'm not the only one that does it. he can only bench 25 pl8s for 8x8 and have his sister take it off his chest when he can't push no mo

So many bites

>>taller guys
>>think they are superior

whatever gave them that idea?

Iktf senpai. I don't drop the weight but I don't really slow the decent much either and I get stares and even some stink eyes. Doin 315 for reps so it's not anything crazy people just don't really deadlift in my gym. Or they deadlift half way from the safeties.