Why are yall so mean

Why are yall so mean

being soft creates soft men
we have accepted discipline and competition

Because being a nice guy for 23 years apparently didn't help me much with getting a pussy.

And shitposting on the internet hate machine has transformed your situation?

We are not mean, we're honnest with you.
As anons WE don't care about you, we're giving you honnest advices: lift, don't be fat, don't be à wimp.
This is the advice your dad should have told you.
You can eitheir listen, or cover your ears.
This is one of the few places on the internet where you will find sound advices topped with deep honesty. I do not know who you are, i don't care, WE are frrom différent countries. We might hatee ach other in person. I just like the idea that this place might Give you as much as it did to me

>thinking "nice" guys are anything but manipulative beta assholes

Women see through your games.

Kek.

partly because honesty
partly because we're anonymous and have no sense of empathy because of it

mostly because we're insecure faggots that shit on anything that doesn't fit into our worldview or makes us have bad feelys inside

Do you want me to give you a hug and heat up some hot chocolate or do you want to improve?

#rekt

these kids shouldn't be this fat

Admit it, you were never actually nice.

Also, I faintly remember a study saying that prettier had nicer attitudes and were treated nicer as well.

read the fucking sticky

Insecurity.
We put other people down to feel better about ourselves. Doesn't work obviously.

It is ONLY this.

People on this board want to be better than they are, but that's hard, so they put others down to feel better about themselves and convince themselves they are better than they are - kind of like fat feminists who push body acceptance: they don't want to climb the mountain of improvement, so they stop midway and say "this is beautiful. This is the peak".

This response made me laugh harder than anything I have ever seen posted on Veeky Forums.

To push you harder into improving yourself, you dyel beta.

Now quit crying and get to the fucking gym.

>we berate people because they aren't good enough
>but we're like feminists who claim everyone is beautiful the way they are

he meant that the fat feminists want to lower the overall expectations of a body, instead of changing their own. so you try to bring down whats around you, to your own level. dumbass

Because this isn't a hugbox and telling someone who's being a faggot is far more respectful than supporting their faggotry.

You're a faggot, OP.

>ONLY this
You clearly were an only child

We're "mean" because we like getting a reaction out of people
If you think anything said on here is mean or if you've had your feelings hurt here then I suggest you just stop using this board
Who cares about your feelings? Liberals?
Today's liberals are yesterday's hippies and they would have tired themselves out dancing in the mud but Jane Fonda had to go over to nam and humanize the enemy
"I'm hannoi Jane, don't kill communists, look at my boobies!"
Pathetic

Telling someone who's being a faggot that they're a faggot.

its the Veeky Forums culture you dumb fuck

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

This is partially incorrect.

Veeky Forums culture used to be mostly shock value funposting for the sake of shock value funposting. I'm talking about the days of /b/ - random/anime where decked out anime vans were regularly posted and /i/ was still a prelim meet up spot before IRC official decisions. The culture has shifted to spite for the sake of spite and jealously housed in the guise of faux supremacy. This site has lost its way and will continue to do so as more people adopt the culture that they observe. It used to be fun natured bantz using faggot and nigger freely, now you bitch boys are absolutely devoted to what you say.

>all this projecting

Because NoFap

Yeah, it's pretty shit. People are just mean unnecessarily. It's not just Veeky Forums though. People are unnecessarily mean all over the Internet and it's no better than people who are unnecessarily nice, people who inflate the delusions of others. I try to be even keeled. I try not to be an asshole, but also not lie to people. I don't even really like to argue with people because I'm fairly thin skinned even though I've been on Veeky Forums for at least 7 or 8 years. In general I try to be nice to folks here, but I'm also very wary of ever posting my picture because I've seen guys with great bodies be shat on mercilessly.

ive been eating oats a lot and i noticed my shit smells like horseshit

am i becoming a horse Veeky Forums?

He is right

>Why are yall so mean
>yall

No blacks