Why are you not hitting the pool at least once a week user, are you afraid of water?

Why are you not hitting the pool at least once a week user, are you afraid of water?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
youtube.com/watch?v=rJpFVvho0o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afraid of Cardio.

That ass is a fucking shame.

Started with the greeks but no IJ, GR, or Ulysses. I think I'll pass.

Swimming is for refugees.

chlorinated pools makes you low test

plus I'm black so don't want to drowned

damn i found the nude of OP's pic

dat perfect body

>are you afraid of water?
yes.

swimming is fucking boring, I bike 45 mi a week instead

Those tan lines. Muh dick.

Holy shit is that real?

Do darkies in America actually have names like that?

Post it user, take a ban for the team.

I'm allergic to water

I get hives whenever I'm sweating or a portion of my body gets wet

I'm guessing it's really from temp change but fuck me right

Google Image search and go on mymicrocosmos tumblr

A lot of them do, but I have a feeling that article isn't real. I don't think BBC would write like that.

But I have no idea.

Because I swim in the ocean near my house every morning.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

God damn I gtg gym in an hour I don't wanna blo my load... Thanks brah

i swimmed from 6 to 15, pretty sick of it desu

because the outdoor pool next to my apartement is closed in the winter.
but I'm starting again now.

Swimming is great because it's one of the few activities where taking your shirt of is not considered weird.
gotte let them 'mire.

Don't be ridiculous user, blacks aren't allowed to have names

A little

I just go there to pee in the pool and watch norm is swim in it

i love water! but i got acne on my back since i'm 15 and i'm feeling ashamed for that

>lifting and never taking your shirt off

can't swim

Hit the pool three out of my last four workouts. Feels really good to get that intense Cardio in after lifts. I feel like drowning though cause of breathing.

Yes, you'd be surprised by the names some black people come up with.

GYNO
:(

>i'm allergic to the shit in my own body

It costs like £7 to use fuck that, I live near the sea though so when it gets warmer

There were two kids that went to my ex's school named Lemonjelo and Oranjelo. Lemon jello and orange jello. Dekendrix ain't shit.

Fat

We never know what they will come up with next. They really do all they can to ruin any chance of their children succeeding from birth.

Could you please post the rest of this folder? There's several others.

no pool near me

Keep looking on other sites, because there's a set of 11 pics

You're on Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums, friendo

The chlorine in the water from the pool and the sun will help you get rid of it

Full set: imgur com/a/RY9wr

Swim thread?

I've been getting into swimming lately because I actually feel like my body is breaking down more and more. I took a trip to snap city about 5 months ago, and have only just tried squatting a pl8 once, and now my shoulder for whatever fucking reason hurts from benching.

I know it takes time and practice, but is there any way to better my breathing? I can swim maybe 2-3 laps but after that I feel dead and if I try to swim my breathing sucks cock and I feel like panicking.

work on endurance, how long is your pool?
set some distance goals, for example doing 100m without stoping then aim for 200,400,800, etc.
There lots of drill to git gud at endurance but it depends on your "level" or however you want to call it.

It's called "autoimmune disease".

I use the pool at my uni, the one the swim&dive team uses. Idk if that's some standard or something. American btw

Another question I have is when you're doing freestyle stroke, shouldn't your feet come out of the water when you're kicking?
Also I've heard people say you should keep your toes pointed while kicking?

Your form is probably weak. Remember to take it slow. Don't be looking up towards the wall all the time. Keep looking straight down, the line on the bottom comes to a "T" to warn you the wall is coming.

Try doing some laps holding a kickboard. That'll help your kicking form. They have foam pieces to hold between your thighs to practice and only too.

Good form means you work a lot less.

Bless you my friend. Ate I get home from work and the gym in 14 hours I will fap to this

link bro?

link with the set desu?

I would love to, but I have some skin issues than not a single dermatologist can fix

read the fucking thread

>Those names

You are doing the lord's work.

Dick Status: MUH

I have stretch marks all over my shit, I couldn't go swimming even if I wanted to

Damn Guurl!

If you make adjustments to your form you'll save yourself a lot of work. In terms of what you need to adjust, it's hard to tell. What works for me is keeping track of my body roll, head position, and arm extension. Try watching this video and comparing how smooth you swim to how smooth the dude in the video swims:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJpFVvho0o4

This, but I can float if I tense up.

psoriasis

>are you afraid of water?
>not water you afraid of

You had one fucking job and you blew it you fucking dullard

How much harder is one lap of 50m as opposed to two laps of 25m?

Depends how good you are at pushing off and doing tumble turns.

I don't tumble turn. I stop, turn, maybe rest a couple of seconds, then push off. I have to do a 100m test tomorrow and i'm nervous because i've been training in a 25m pool and i just found out they're making me do it in a 50m pool.

because I'm a ginger and self conscious about the fact that my body is capable of albedo

The ass is mediocre but the book collection is pretty gud, especially for a grill, 7/10 would date if she agreed to start going to the gym with me

I envy you

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

Too much bodyfat

GM8CFF228

Fuck,I just realised that my pull is fucked up.
I reach with my other hand on my side(pic related)
I can do 100m easily that way.If I fix that how many more can I do?I'm getting excited.