So how many of you guys actually gotten more dates after exercising?

so how many of you guys actually gotten more dates after exercising?

I don't know, I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a few weeks now and haven't done any lifting yet

kek

Do people even date anymore? I just assume everyone does tinder.

You mean the dating website?

I multiplied my dates tenfold
0*10 = 0

I still chat up chick's out and about to get numbers. I don't think that's old school yet, still tried and true.

I haven't gotten any more dates but I have gotten laid more

never tried

I mean like go to dinner together.

The only people who consider a date being 'going to dinner' are 40-somethings trying to save their marriage.

Dates are basically hanging out at neither of your houses

whats a good idea for a 1st d8?

1.drinks
2.sushi
3.italian

Something active so you can talk about the thing you're doing and build a repitoire with each other without having to divulge literally everything about you

are you me?

was a virgin until i got to a healthy weight, have since banged like 10 chicks

sushi is a fantastic idea, thanks m8

do you dine at spots that will not sabotage your weight goals

Well I never got laid before I started lifting, I've gotten laid once since I started lifting, so mathematically I have gotten infinitely more pussy since I started lifting

How?

while i was dropping the first 100 pounds i would decline invitations to eat out, after was healthy weight + i started working out a ton i started accepting

it goes something like
>get to know them
>get them into a private place
>ask to touch their sexual organs

bitches have terrible appetites m8, i get very worried when it comes to dining out period.
so what do you typically get on the dates?

All of you get to live your lives and have so many relationships while I only get to watch. Why can't I die

try to get something with a good amount of meat. restaurants always skimp on meat. I try to avoid things like bread, rice. Get some vegetables for top tier shits. drink water or tea with the meal.

thanks you m8

0 before I started exercising, once I got my own place and started lifting I had a girl over almost every week

Get share plates,appetizers,samplers,charcuterie or tapas things that are fun to eat together. Make sure you eat something before the date though.

a q u a r i u m
q
u
a
r
i
u
m

Second this