OMG user, who cares about what happened 500 years ago? Can't we just enjoy the present?

OMG user, who cares about what happened 500 years ago? Can't we just enjoy the present?

By all means, let´s enjoy your present if you catch my drift

People only say this when it's convenient and then immediately get angry when they remember some historic atrocity committed against their people

Then she turns around and whines about the African slave trade which she has limited knowledge on

go back ASAP

She's right though. You shouldn't care, as in you shouldn't have irrational and emotional attachments to those events, or base any sort of identity or politics around them.

when will drumpfkins understand this is a progressive board free of racism

My sister is exactly like this, it's very frustrating. Then she goes and whines about politics or doesn't understand why people lean certain ways in politics or oppose things.

When all the blacks go back to Africa

Because in order to properly understand the present, we need to first understand the past. If we do not properly understand why or how the now became what it is, then we cannot truly enjoy it for what it is.

you
have
to
go
back

Please stop posting 3D girls on Veeky Forums.

>one autist discovers the go back to pol meme and gets too excited
I guess it's cute in a retarded way

>That dark qt

I swear a black girl is either a 1-3 or a 8-10, never an inbetween

Can Indian girls be black, Veeky Forums?

more like a poltard gets lost and shitposts outside his containment board

Wuz

as someone who lives in a mostly black southern town, this is 100% true. Black women are either ogres or they are gorgeous.

Sit on my face and i'l enjoy the present

The past informs the present. First, the events were the same back then as they are now. People had politics, had wars, had love. They can inform us. Second, the structure of the world around us is dependent on the past. The past is not another universe, disconnected to us, but rather our world. Why does this nation exist? Why do they have problems? Why ist there this religion dominant rather than another one?

Sounds like she just wants the D senpai

>poltard
you have to go back

It's pretty simple. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

She's so perfect

>drumpfkins

i hate /pol but there are two sides of the spectrum, you can also keep your cringy nicknames for yourself and fuck off

why would he be from /pol/, his answer is totaly reasonable? i am reporting you