Has anyone on this board actually disproved FACE FRAME HEIGHT?

Has anyone on this board actually disproved FACE FRAME HEIGHT?

yea promethius did on the tinder thread. Hes a pretty short dude, and he was getting tons of pussy on tinder.

So then it's just face and frame?

>short
>5'11"
Only Veeky Forums lol

No, because it's the truth

that's what I suspected

checkmate atheists

Its some shit a faggot made up and you're taking it seriously and giving this stupid meme life.

I'm tall and good looking and get tons of pussy.
My friend is much much shorter than I am, decent looking, is DYEL and gets WAY more pussy than I do.

This guy gets laid more than anyone I've ever known. Why? Charisma, personality, and he lies his ass off.

The person you're getting your gay ass meme advice from is a /r9k/ loser who is looking for excuses as to why his life is so pathetic. Every time I see his stupid posts I want to squeeze his little beta neck.

Yes, I mad.

so uh what if you're not decent looking?

Anyone under 6 feet doesn't deserve love, they deserve to die alone. Whenever I pass by a person shorter than me, I laugh right in their face, especially if they're a midget.

can't disprove cold hard facts user

You need to add charisma to the list
And you only need 2-3 out of the four traits to pull reliably

make more money, be funny, work out, get some hobbies, read books, take some college classes, volunteer for a charity
Just improve yourself for your own sake, you will meet more people and you will also gain more confidence which could eventually lead to more female gainz. Also, you'll have something to talk about other than the dank memes you saw online today

you forgot bank account

Then you better start making money and being very sociable.

Again, I know plenty of people that get laid that aren't "lookers" but they're fun to be around. Of course its a disadvantage to be ugly, but suck it up and deal with it. Thats life.

>i want to squeeze his little beta neck
LMFAO. What's wrong, can't face the truth gymcel?

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza. You've convinced yourself that you "get tons of pussy", but 3/10 clubsluts and single mothers from okcupid DO NOT COUNT.

Not him but what's considered ugly? I'm tall, clear skin and skinny, should I be decent by default?

Anyone have example pics?

m-maybe if he cleared his skin and didn't make a stupid pose..

He'd look great without the awful tattoo

that is so unfortunate lol. if i had that head i'd never even bother lifting

Plus a better haircut and contacts.

Attractiveness is only one of the many side effects of lifting.

He could look descent if he got a different haircut and glasses, those are things you can change.

I'd say apart from very few unfortunate people most can look OK when they are healthy.

this meme is a good one because these are 3 attributes you can't change

this meme has been pushed hard enough to make pussy deprived faggots like OP worry that they will never match up

There's a picture of that exact guy with his qt gf that was posted here a couple weeks back. Wish I had saved it, but at the time I thought its mere posting was sufficient to btfo FACE FRAME HEIGHTfags back to /r9k/.

Blog post but related
When I was a kid my dad took me to work, and introduced me to a few co-workers. One of them was a midget that asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I hadn't thought about this so I said the first thing that came to mind. "Tall"

Now I'm 5'8"

Well, your quasi moto ass still spends all your time posting here so I guess it must be true.