Mfw dad got pissed and called me an asshole because I wouldn't drink one of the smoothies he made without knowing the...

>mfw dad got pissed and called me an asshole because I wouldn't drink one of the smoothies he made without knowing the caloric contents
It's worth it though, right Veeky Forums?

Why would you just throw something your father did out of love away like that?

You're a better man than your dad. He knows it. That's the source of his anger. But it the end, with your gains, he will learn, and his anger will turn into pride. Hold fast, OP.

>2016
>not eating your father to gain his power
Not making it

tough call user. I know the feeling.
It depends on your dad I think. If he's sensitive and making it was a big deal to him then its probably best to drink it and estimate the calories based on a normal smoothie of a similar type.

I don't think that's an asshole move, he should be proud that you're so determined to reach your goal.

This. Your friends and family will turn on you because they don't want to blame themselves when they compare themselves to you.

Now I understand why Veeky Forums has such terrible relationships with their fathers

Whoops! Wrong pic! Have this instead.

My dad's been a bit overweight for a while now and I think he's pissed about how determined I am to not wind up like him when I'm his age. He's my greatest motivation and my greatest obstacle at the same time.

know that fatdad feels, mine has type 2 but thinks it's okay to eat 3000+ calories of sugary shit because he rides his bike

Because it's a fucking smoothie you autist. Just do some extra cardio smdh

ima take your pepe and pay you with this one

Your dad sounds like a narcissist, I have one too. If he was a good person he would say "oh sorry user dont worry about it. Im proud of your dedication to being healthy, keep it up buddy."

holy shit you fucking faggot,
your dad wanted to be nice to you and help you with your hobby...

imagine him in the kitchen thinking of ingredients and putting everything in the mixer for his son who finally after years left league of legends to pursue a different hobby which he can finally enjoy with you together, even if its just making a smoothie for you.
he is your dad you piece of shit and will some day die, you shut down his advances over calories in a fucking smoothie.
think about how he feels now, retarded faggot
wish i still had the chance to drink smoothies from my father

yes i mad

No, it's his fucking life. OP can do what he wants. A true friend would actively support his efforts at self-improvement, not begrudge him for it. It takes guts to try to improve your life. So few people do it. That deserves support, especially from a parent. His dad was being a dick. End of story.

>smoothies from my father
y-you liked those didn't you

If you ever have kids, they will hate you. Just a heads up.

>your dad wanted to be nice to you and help you with your hobby...
With pre-made smoothie powder and an excess amount of sugar? No thanks.

Poor pepe :(

>rare pepe as fuck

365 days in the year and you bitch about 1 smoothie your father made you because youre really into working out right now.

No. You never refuse food your family makes. Refusing a smoothie just because of caloric contents makes you seem ungrateful.

Take the smoothie, "thanks dad!".

Pour into toilet, "it was great!".

Idiot.

>wish i still had the chance to drink smoothies from my father

"Daddy, I'm thirsty, can I have one of your special daddy smoothies?!"
"Fuck yes you can, son, fuck yes"
"You're the best, daddy"
"Y-you, too"

I WOULD HAVE HAD IT ANYWAY, YOUR A LIL FAGGOT GYM RAT

OP here.

I forgot to add my dad has cerebral palsy so his smoothies are more like shakes.

OP here. I laughed

top kek

Know the feel user.
My family went out tonight and my dad and stepmom brought me home a strawberry slush from sonic.

They know I'm a cut, but they love me.

;_;

My folks bought me a blender, but I refused their gift because I simply will not drink my calories. It's harmful. I have teeth in my mouth for a reason. You need to use your jaws just like every other part of your body.

I told them it was a huge waste of money and to return it, and how it just made me feel bad knowing that they've wasted money on this thing, because I'll never use it. It's just gonna sit in my closet, unopened, until I can get rid of it somehow.

I'd rather call you a faggot and an autist, but generally speaking your father was right. If you are not in bodybuilding contest prep period autistically counting all the calories is pointless and inconvenient.

Why not just drink it and then go for a run user? Wont hurt to put some effort to make your dad happy.

What's wrong with drinking calories if you are 100% in control of what went into the blender?

How is it harmful? Are you worried you will stop using your teeth forever if you use your families gift?

Why not make up some tasty recipes and then share them with your family. Teach them about nutrition and show that you appreciate them and their gifts.

Fuck man.

I really am shocked at how some of you ITT treat your families.

You were in the right user, don't listen to the faggots trying to guilt trip you. It's okay to say no and to set your boundaries. If your father doesn't respect what you're trying to accomplish, he's the asshole.

Drink your fucking hot dog and cooking oil smoothie, put on the backpack and do your fucking push ups and NO SLEEPING you weak little shit.

>What's wrong with drinking calories if you are 100% in control of what went into the blender?

Liquids don't satiate your hunger like food does.

> tfw no one laughs at your joke that references the torture of a six year old

Here's a feel montage I painted, whoever makes these pepe in the rain gifs is a genius.

Just drink it OP, one day you'll be wishing your dad was there to make you smoothies.

Also

>caloric content
>smoothie

If you want smoothies with controllable kcal you might as well do what the rest of us do and mix ur brotein with water.

Wow that's autistic.. this gave me sad feels..
Go to your dad right now, hug him, and tell him you love him, and you're sorry for being such an idiot.
What's the point of everything if you hurt people who love you.

He doesn't love me. He's trying to ruin my progress because he knows I've made more progress in the past 3 months than he has in the past 10 years and it upsets him.

Ask him whats in it, drink it, and go work 2x as hard at the gym fuckboi

Your dad sounds like a bitch if a rejected smoothie made him call u an asshole

> cerebral palsy
Now you are a Faggot.

God dammit user.

He threw pre-made smoothie powder, 2%, a banana and a few strawberries in a blender with an entire cup of sugar.

You know what I don't know you or your father very well and I can't make any sort of moral judgment given the limited information that he has made a smoothie.

> not getting the joke

agree mate.