If I'm 5'11 350 lbs, how many calories would I burn walking exactly 4 miles...

If I'm 5'11 350 lbs, how many calories would I burn walking exactly 4 miles? Calorie calculators online seem to all vary wildly between 500 to 1000 calories.

Pic unrelated.

Doesn't matter, eat less.

Thanks for answering the question man, you've been a lot of help

Define walking. What speed? 2mph or like 3.5 cuz there's a big difference

Probably like 2.5 mph.

If you can't put down the fork, you'll get nowhere regardless.

The only reason people ask these questions is because they want to offset how much they can eat in a day. Learn to eat better and you won't have to spend 2.5 hours of your life walking in a circle slowly.

This user pretty much has the right idea. Sure sure, it's important to move otherwise you'll die sooner. But the point is, close your maw, eat less, and eat at a deficit with light exercise to start, like walking.

Hope you do well OP, you fucking horker.

i think he was asking how many calories he burns walking 4 miles, not "how do i lose weight"

u should study reading comprehension

honestly it's less of what you do and more of how much you eat.

eat at a deficit and just exercise regularly

eat less fatty. doesn't matter how much you burn if you still going over your tdee.

yeah so that's about 90 minutes of exercise, because of your current weight I'd say between 750-850 calories. Do your best to raise your heart rate while you are walking in order to burn more calories and improve your cardiovascular situation.

Also, if weight loss is your goal then use a calorie counting app to track your diet

OP here, jesus christ I'm just asking how many calories I burn doing X, maybe I'm asking because I'm curious and I have no interest in losing weight at all, or maybe I've already lost 70 lbs through a caloric deficit. I'm just asking how many fucking calories I burn walking 4 miles.

fucking google it you fat fuck.

if you cant type it then just press your palm on the keyboard and a fat operator will help you

>all the calculators online seem to vary wildly

you're not very sharp, are you?

>using calculators
>not using google to acquire his own information to create his own calculator

>"you're not very sharp, are you?"

You're not very thin, are you?

>create his own calculator

you're still not very sharp, are you?

I get... it you're lazy

figures you being a large hamplanet

im not op, but go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself, don't worry, that's common behavior for dumb people

of course you're not OP now.

ive never been op sweetie

of course, fatty

keep replying kiddo, whatever makes you feel less stupid

jesus fucking christ. /fit is fucking worthless. I swear to god this sub is now just 5'7 130 otter mode wannabe manlets who complain about their mom buying shit groceries.

OP you will burn approx 500 calories an hour. get a fitbit or similar to track- your heart rate and personal characteristics will influence the burn greatly. also in the future, recognize that 85% of fit is literally too retarded to cook their own chicken breast.

Doesn't matter. You are a disgusting fatty and any kind of exercise will help. Instead of sitting on your fat ass trying to calculate how much calories a fucking walk burns you should be Walking and running already.
You should do this all day you fat fuck.

You sound like you have a small dick

Focus on your diet first, then exercise. You'll lose a shit ton of weight quickly if you maintain a restrict food regimen for several months. Once you get down to the 200-240 range, then focus on walking.

Fuuuuck you and your situ fatassed attitude. Kill yourself.

this. also calories burned walking depend on height weight and heart rate. I go with about 60 cals a mile. get a fitbit. Nothing will ever be 100% accurate but a fitbit will probably be the best estimate.

why try be so accurate. don't try and do as little work as possible to lose Weight efficiently. Just do work
exercise and get your diet in check and you will lose weight. Eat healthy, regularly, with sensible portion sizes and walk 10 miles instead

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but that actually is the correct answer. Fix your diet first. Exercise is just a bonus.

you're still not very sharp, are you?

well now that we know that you're just parroting me, you're still not doing anything to help your case of "not being as dumb as a rock"

but don't worry, again, embarrassing behavior is a common symptom of stupidity

If he's not trying to lose weight, why does he care how many calories he's burning, numbnuts? You think he's at 350lbs and bulking?

Fatties eat with their hands user